Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Westbrook is Coming Soon!!

(11-12-2017, 07:51 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 09:32 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: He hasn't even played a down yet.  How could he be our best WR?

Based on what I saw in college and NFL preseason, I feel like he is an electric player. Lee is just a guy. Hurns has cooled off a bit. Cole is our deep threat. Westbrook can fill the role of Arob and be a playmaker.

Didn’t you also say Blair Brown is our best LB? Amongst other claims...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 06:23 PM by HandsomeRob86.)

(11-12-2017, 06:00 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 05:50 PM)Setsuna00 Wrote: Cole was trash this game. Westbrook can run routes too and drop passes as well. Cole isn't special.

Cole was far from trash, had 61 yards on the day and the pass end the endzone was just a few inches overthrown.  But I definitely want Westbrook back

Now Lee on the other hand, he didn't have a good game. I am hoping Westbrook is ready to go cause this team needs a spark in the passing game bad. Hurns going down is bad too, the guy was a gamer.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Marrone said Westbrook is ready this week in his presser.

Looks like we are gonna get the first look at this kid who is an all-pro and a bust at the same time before he even takes a snap.

If Good Ol' JR says so, I'm good with this...

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(11-13-2017, 04:39 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Marrone said Westbrook is ready this week in his presser.

Looks like we are gonna get the first look at this kid who is an all-pro and a bust at the same time before he even takes a snap.

Sounds like he said he wasn’t sure if Hurns could go this week. He’s hoping Westbrook has a good week of practice to they can activate him.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(11-13-2017, 04:47 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: If Good Ol' JR says so, I'm good with this...

I trust good ole JR. I am excited to see him suit up for us!

(11-12-2017, 06:16 PM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 07:51 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Based on what I saw in college and NFL preseason, I feel like he is an electric player. Lee is just a guy. Hurns has cooled off a bit. Cole is our deep threat. Westbrook can fill the role of Arob and be a playmaker.

Didn’t you also say Blair Brown is our best LB? Amongst other claims...

He also thinks Henne and Corey Grant should be starting for us. Nobody really listens much to his player evaluations.

(10-16-2017, 10:23 AM)BklynJag Wrote: Cole played well in the preseason as well. Now, that dude needs to be cut, he's been invisible.

One of the more clueless fans on the board.  Cut the rookie a few games in because he hasn't light it up but had huge potential.

(12-22-2017, 11:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 10:23 AM)BklynJag Wrote: Cole played well in the preseason as well. Now, that dude needs to be cut, he's been invisible.

One of the more clueless fans on the board.  Cut the rookie a few games in because he hasn't light it up but had huge potential.

He’s pretty damn quiet these days.

(12-23-2017, 01:58 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 11:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:   One of the more clueless fans on the board.  Cut the rookie a few games in because he hasn't light it up but had huge potential.

Nothing for the sissy to cry about.

(12-23-2017, 01:58 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 11:08 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:   One of the more clueless fans on the board.  Cut the rookie a few games in because he hasn't light it up but had huge potential.

He thrives in the drama.

You'd think he'd be here celebrating.

Yeah I missed on Brown being our best LB. Peck, didn't you say we would blow the Jets out? Skip Bayless makes claims that are wrong all day. It's what makes sports talk fun.

(12-23-2017, 01:50 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Yeah I missed on Brown being our best LB. Peck, didn't you say we would blow the Jets out? Skip Bayless makes claims that are wrong all day. It's what makes sports talk fun.

I believe we talked about that yesterday. I still do think that the Jags should have blown them out. Bortles had a stinker and they had a few broken plays. I think making a prediction on a game is different then calling for far inferior players to be starting. But yea, takes like those do make this message board much more interesting, I agree with you on that.