Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Westbrook is Coming Soon!!

(10-16-2017, 03:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:04 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Anyone who does not believe the red text is clueless.

I think he was talking to me.  Do you have to jump in on every conversation

Yes I was lol.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 03:36 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(10-16-2017, 02:58 PM)BklynJag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 01:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Who are you going to get for a 3rd and what player are you going to trade?

Trade a 3rd and TJ Yeldon to Giants for Eli. 

Trade 2nd rounder for Bridgewater

Trade a 4th rounder for Kessler. Yes, he better than Blake

Trade a 3rd rounder and Dante Fowler for Jimmy G.

1.  Lol, the Giants would never do that

2.  Gene Smith is gone.  I know Teddy has been cleared to practice but he almost lost his leg and will be a FA at season end

3.  The only realistic scenario bit he can't even beat out kizer or Hoagan and they have been horrible.  It's like you just want to give away picks.

4.  Jimmy is an unknown and would rather use that 3rd for one of the QBs in this draft so we can keep Fowler.  Give away one of our tip pass rushers and 3rd on an unknown at QB who will be a FA at season end.  No thank you.

Phillip Rivers is who I would go after, give the Chargers our 2018 first round pick and I think it makes us SB contenders.

(10-16-2017, 02:50 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 02:40 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Some QB is going to walk in next year with ARob, Hurns and Westbrook. Hand the ball off to Fournette and have a top 5 defense that creates turnovers.

That guy is going to be pretty lucky.

That is what we have been doing this season. Unfortunately having a top five defense overall requires stealing Denver's playbook.

We don't need Denver's playbook to have a top 5 defense.  We're doing just fine with our own once they clean up the issues in stopping the run.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Id even throw in a 2019 mid round pick for Rivers

(10-16-2017, 02:58 PM)BklynJag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 01:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Who are you going to get for a 3rd and what player are you going to trade?

Trade a 3rd and TJ Yeldon to Giants for Eli. 

Trade 2nd rounder for Bridgewater

Trade a 4th rounder for Kessler. Yes, he better than Blake

Trade a 3rd rounder and Dante Fowler for Jimmy G.

You're out of your mind if you think a 3rd and Fowler are going to be enough for the Patriots to consider that trade, especially with Brady showing he's not super human this year.  

As far as Kessler is concerned, you're trading for a guy who you claim is "better than Blake".  Seems to me we should be aiming a little higher. 

Brittlewater is a huge question mark that's not worth giving up a 2nd rounder over.  If there's any interest, he'll come for free at the end of the season, and I still don't think this team would pursue it because he just isn't built to be a durable NFL QB.

Time to face reality here, Skippy.  QB help isn't coming until the season is over.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 03:51 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-16-2017, 03:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:04 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Anyone who does not believe the red text is clueless.

I think he was talking to me.  Do you have to jump in on every conversation

That would mean not participating in the thread at all. It is a public forum that anybody can post in.

(10-16-2017, 03:34 PM)FBT Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 02:50 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: That is what we have been doing this season. Unfortunately having a top five defense overall requires stealing Denver's playbook.

We don't need Denver's playbook to have a top 5 defense.  We're doing just fine with our own once they clean up the issues in stopping the run.

How can we fix the run defense with our own playbook? Denver's run defense was #1 all year until last night.

(10-16-2017, 03:50 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think he was talking to me.  Do you have to jump in on every conversation

That would mean not participating in the thread at all. It is a public forum that anybody can post in.

I was just asking why do you have to butt in on almost every single conversation?

(10-16-2017, 03:52 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:50 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: That would mean not participating in the thread at all. It is a public forum that anybody can post in.

I was just asking why do you have to butt in on almost every single conversation?

I am only here to talk about football. If you have complaints about me, send a PM.

(10-16-2017, 03:50 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:21 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think he was talking to me.  Do you have to jump in on every conversation

(10-16-2017, 03:34 PM)FBT Wrote: We don't need Denver's playbook to have a top 5 defense.  We're doing just fine with our own once they clean up the issues in stopping the run.

How can we fix the run defense with our own playbook? Denver's run defense was #1 all year until last night.

It's the players job, not the playbook.  Lousy tackling and missed assignments can't be fixed with a change to the playbook.  The plays they're calling are fine.  It's the execution.  Not terribly confusing.

(10-16-2017, 03:58 PM)FBT Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:50 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: That would mean not participating in the thread at all. It is a public forum that anybody can post in.

It's the players job, not the playbook.  Lousy tackling and missed assignments can't be fixed with a change to the playbook.  The plays they're calling are fine.  It's the execution.  Not terribly confusing.

I was thinking since the same players have a different DC, but completely turned around their ability to stop the run, it must at least partially have something to do with the playbook in Denver. Either that or how position coaches train the players.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 04:19 PM by JagsFanClubOfMD.)

(10-16-2017, 01:36 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Oh, yeah, a rookie 4th round draft pick who's never played a single down of NFL football is going to turn everything around.  

Is this a joke?  Did I get whooshed again?

A mid round rookie WR making a huge impact. That literally never happens.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1CkyCl8Rao

(10-16-2017, 04:16 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 01:36 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Oh, yeah, a rookie 4th round draft pick who's never played a single down of NFL football is going to turn everything around.  

A mid-round WR who is making no impact.

(10-16-2017, 04:16 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:16 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: A mid round rookie WR making a huge impact. That literally never happens.

A mid-round WR who is making no impact.

It's a joke JW.

(10-16-2017, 04:12 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 03:58 PM)FBT Wrote: It's the players job, not the playbook.  Lousy tackling and missed assignments can't be fixed with a change to the playbook.  The plays they're calling are fine.  It's the execution.  Not terribly confusing.

I was thinking since the same players have a different DC, but completely turned around their ability to stop the run, it must at least partially have something to do with the playbook in Denver. Either that or how position coaches train the players.

It's funny to hear a woman talk about DC, playbook, and position coaches.  It's funny. Routes.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 04:33 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-16-2017, 04:20 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:16 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: A mid-round WR who is making no impact.

It's a joke JW.

An emoji would have helped.

(10-16-2017, 04:22 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:12 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I was thinking since the same players have a different DC, but completely turned around their ability to stop the run, it must at least partially have something to do with the playbook in Denver. Either that or how position coaches train the players.

It's funny to hear a woman talk about DC, playbook, and position coaches.  It's funny. Routes.

Are you a Cam Newton fan?

(10-16-2017, 04:16 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1CkyCl8Rao

I haven't seen this much anticipation over a 4th round pick since Dallas drafted Herschel Walker.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(10-16-2017, 06:16 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:16 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: A mid round rookie WR making a huge impact. That literally never happens.

I haven't seen this much anticipation over a 4th round pick since Dallas drafted Herschel Walker.

How about another Cowboy, Dak Prescott?

(10-16-2017, 06:21 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 06:16 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I haven't seen this much anticipation over a 4th round pick since Dallas drafted Herschel Walker.

How about another Cowboy, Dak Prescott?

Nobody expected anything from Prescott, especially his rookie year.  That is why he was drafted in the 4th round

As an NFL prospect, Walker was a far superior one than Prescott.

The only reason Walker fell to the 4th round is because he signed with the USFL, and Dallas gambled that league would fold.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(10-16-2017, 06:27 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 06:21 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: How about another Cowboy, Dak Prescott?

Nobody expected anything from Prescott, especially his rookie year.  That is why he was drafted in the 4th round

As an NFL prospect, Walker was a far superior one than Prescott.

The only reason Walker fell to the 4th round is because he signed with the USFL, and Dallas gambled that league would fold.

I was referring to the preseason when Tony Romo got hurt and suddenly everybody wanted to know if Dak Prescrott could fill his shoes.

But since we are talking about the Jaguars, I agree no fourth round pick has been more exciting to anticipate, as long as he stays out of trouble.

Bringing up Denver’s defense when Eli and Darkwa carved them up last night? Lol

Get out of here with your Denver bias.