Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Westbrook is Coming Soon!!

(10-16-2017, 02:58 PM)BklynJag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 01:06 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Who are you going to get for a 3rd and what player are you going to trade?

Trade a 3rd and TJ Yeldon to Giants for Eli. 

Trade 2nd rounder for Bridgewater

Trade a 4th rounder for Kessler. Yes, he better than Blake

Trade a 3rd rounder and Dante Fowler for Jimmy G.

Not only would the Pats not take that deal, but I wouldn't offer Fowler.

He is a young DE on pace for 10-11 sacks this year.

If I could help it, I wouldn't trade a young, ascending guy at a marquee position.

Too soon to say whether Bridgewater would command that much in trade.  He would have to play better than he did pre injury with no medical setbacks before that kind of compensation for him could be had.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-16-2017, 06:46 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Bringing up Denver’s defense when Eli and Darkwa carved them up last night? LOL

Get out of here with your Denver bias.

LOL You obviously missed this part: "before last night."

(10-16-2017, 06:52 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 02:58 PM)BklynJag Wrote: Trade a 3rd and TJ Yeldon to Giants for Eli. 

Trade 2nd rounder for Bridgewater

Trade a 4th rounder for Kessler. Yes, he better than Blake

Trade a 3rd rounder and Dante Fowler for Jimmy G.

Not only would the Pats not take that deal, but I wouldn't offer Fowler.

If I could help it, I wouldn't trade a young, ascending guy at a marquee position.

Too soon to say whether Bridgewater would command that much in trade.  He would have to play better than he did pre injury  with no medical setbacks before that kind of compensation for him could be had.

Bridgewater is an NFL backup QB. Can barely throw over 15 yards. 

Kessler better than Blake? Go get tested. 

Eli will NEVER want to play in Jacksonville just like Romo and Brees and most vet QBs. Start using your head.

Patriots aren't giving up Jimmy G. He may replace Brady THIS upcoming year----yes, the that's how the Pats do business.

Kessler is a land slide better than Bortles. He doesn't have the garbage time stats that Bortles does. But give me Kessler over Bottles and I'll take it.

(10-16-2017, 10:27 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Kessler is a land slide better than Bortles. He doesn't have the garbage time stats that Bortles does. But give me Kessler over Bottles and I'll take it.

You people are on the fringe. You're talking about the 3rd string QB on the Browns now. You seriously should go get tested.

(10-16-2017, 04:16 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 01:36 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Oh, yeah, a rookie 4th round draft pick who's never played a single down of NFL football is going to turn everything around.  

Is this a joke?  Did I get whooshed again?

A mid round rookie WR making a huge impact. That literally never happens.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m1CkyCl8Rao

(10-16-2017, 10:21 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 06:52 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Not only would the Pats not take that deal, but I wouldn't offer Fowler.

Too soon to say whether Bridgewater would command that much in trade.  He would have to play better than he did pre injury  with no medical setbacks before that kind of compensation for him could be had.

Bridgewater is an NFL backup QB. Can barely throw over 15 yards. 

Eli will NEVER want to play in Jacksonville just like Romo and Brees and most vet QBs. Start using your head.

Patriots aren't giving up Jimmy G. He may replace Brady THIS upcoming year----yes, the that's how the Pats do business.
Jimmy might replace Brady this upcoming year?  Lol, do you even football?

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 10:52 PM by spacecoastjag.)

(10-16-2017, 10:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:16 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: A mid round rookie WR making a huge impact. That literally never happens.

(10-16-2017, 10:21 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: Bridgewater is an NFL backup QB. Can barely throw over 15 yards. 

This offseason. Correct. Rumors are Belichick is ready to let Brady walk like they did Wes Welker. Belichick thinks he has something special in Jimmy G

You don't know the internal rumors but Jimmy G won't be traded. He's close to starting. https://nesn.com/2017/09/why-adam-scheft...s-in-2018/

(10-16-2017, 10:49 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 10:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jimmy might replace Brady this upcoming year?  Lol, do you even football?

This offseason. Correct. Rumors are Belichick is ready to let Brady walk like they did Wes Welker. Belichick thinks he has something special in Jimmy G

Please never compare Welker to the greatest QB of all time.  Rumors that Bill is ready to let Brady walk?  You are clueless if you believe that.  Who made up these "Rumors" you speak of?

(10-16-2017, 10:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:16 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: A mid round rookie WR making a huge impact. That literally never happens.

(10-16-2017, 10:21 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote: Bridgewater is an NFL backup QB. Can barely throw over 15 yards. 

MUCH MUCH more than you have. My money is on Belichick choosing Garappolo in 2018. http://www.nbcsports.com/video/patriots-...ppolo-2018

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 11:00 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(10-16-2017, 10:49 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 10:44 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Jimmy might replace Brady this upcoming year?  Lol, do you even football?

You don't know the internal rumors but Jimmy G won't be traded. He's close to starting. https://nesn.com/2017/09/why-adam-scheft...s-in-2018/
I never said the Pats won't sign him.  I don't see anything that says Bill is ready to part ways with Brady.  You are an idiot if you think that will happen any time soon when Brady hasn't lost a beat

(10-16-2017, 10:54 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:

MUCH MUCH more than you have. My money is on Belichick choosing Garappolo in 2018. http://www.nbcsports.com/video/patriots-...ppolo-2018
All you are showing me is articles that says Jimmy is a FA lol.  Everyone knows that.  To think that the Pats will part ways with Brady at the end of this year just shows me how much you watch or keep up with football.  Lost puppy and clueless

I used to think that guy knew his stuff with all the stats and remarks. But honestly, he just looks at stats and age and cherry picks numbers.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 11:27 PM by spacecoastjag.)

(10-16-2017, 11:14 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I used to think that guy knew his stuff with all the stats and remarks. But honestly, he just looks at stats and age and cherry picks numbers.

Belichick does NOT want to give up Jimmy G. PERIOD. It's the reason they traded Brissett. Jimmy G is going nowhere.

Meanwhile Buffalo's QB sucks so bad their team reporter wants them to get Jimmy G..... http://www.espn.com/blog/new-england-pat...s-contract

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 12:40 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-16-2017, 10:27 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Kessler is a land slide better than Bortles. He doesn't have the garbage time stats that Bortles does. But give me Kessler over Bottles and I'll take it.

If that was true he would be Cleveland's starter without any training camp competitions. Instead he is the third stringer in a bad QB room.

(10-16-2017, 11:19 PM)spacecoastjag Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 11:14 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I used to think that guy knew his stuff with all the stats and remarks. But honestly, he just looks at stats and age and cherry picks numbers.

Belichick does NOT want to give up Jimmy G. PERIOD. It's the reason they traded Brissett. Jimmy G is going nowhere.

Meanwhile Buffalo's QB sucks so bad their team reporter wants them to get Jimmy G.
Team reporters are not decision makers. Only Sean McDermott and Brandon Beane are allowed to decide who should be the QB in Buffalo. Both of them like Tyrod Taylor.

(10-16-2017, 02:50 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 02:40 PM)Frailbones Wrote: Some QB is going to walk in next year with ARob, Hurns and Westbrook. Hand the ball off to Fournette and have a top 5 defense that creates turnovers.

That guy is going to be pretty lucky.

That is what we have been doing this season. Unfortunately having a top five defense overall requires stealing Denver's playbook.

No the reaity your Broncos stink and so does the playbook.  And your packers are done without rodgers.  Stop comparing other teams with the ones who only root for the Jaguars unlike you. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 09:06 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

wait so we get Westbrook for Cinci? or SD?

Cinci.

I’m ready to get him and Strong on the field. Fournette will be back with Linder and Robinson. Looks like we are getting healthy at the right time and have some quality depth

The offense obviously clicked great today. Lee, Hurns and even Cole were reliable. I still think this WR corps is one of the better groups in the NFL (even without an elite receiver).

Westbrook will only give them another option/threat. Hopefully he's been studying the playbook and game tape to be mentally ready when he comes back.

(10-22-2017, 06:59 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Cinci.

I’m ready to get him and Strong on the field. Fournette will be back with Linder and Robinson. Looks like we are getting healthy at the right time and have some quality depth

Strong doesnt play ST which is why he wont be active, I think he is gonna be more of a stash this year, we called up a guy from the PS over him.

Dede comes back and can return punts and play on offense
<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>