Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's move on: Jags vs clots

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 08:33 AM by Monty.)

(10-19-2017, 03:04 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [quote pid='1046998' dateline='1508438283']
Do the Colts take their hooves off the gas pedal or just not realize they need to make adjustments? I agree Chuck Pagano is terrible. Most people were shocked when he got a stupid contract extension.

Jacksonville's run defense sucks, but you are not going to watch a better pass defense all year. We play better with a lead. I don't know why.

They have feet not hooves.
Huh

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-20-2017, 08:33 AM)Monty Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:04 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: [quote pid='1046998' dateline='1508438283']
Do the Colts take their hooves off the gas pedal or just not realize they need to make adjustments? I agree Chuck Pagano is terrible. Most people were shocked when he got a stupid contract extension.

Jacksonville's run defense sucks, but you are not going to watch a better pass defense all year. We play better with a lead. I don't know why.

They have feet not hooves.

[/quote]
What do you think horses have? It's a pun.

(10-20-2017, 11:36 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 08:33 AM)Monty Wrote: They have feet not hooves.
What do you think horses have? It's a pun.
[/quote]

I don't think you know what pun means.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 12:31 PM by Monty.)

(10-20-2017, 11:36 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: What do you think horses have? It's a pun.

Horses don't play football silly!
Huh

(10-20-2017, 12:06 PM)Kane Wrote: What do you think horses have? It's a pun.

A play on words, right?

(10-20-2017, 12:53 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:06 PM)Kane Wrote: What do you think horses have? It's a pun.

A play on words, right?

Wouldn't that be POW?

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 01:24 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-20-2017, 01:07 PM)jags_r_bake Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:53 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I don't think you know what pun means.

A play on words, right?

Wouldn't that be POW?

I assume you know what I meant.

Anyway, GO JAGUARS.

(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 08:10 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

In addition to Leonard Fournette, Marqise Lee (knee) and Tashaun Gipson (neck) are officially questionable.

The Colts put RB Robert Turbin on injured reserve.

(10-20-2017, 08:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: In addition to Leonard Fournette, Marqise Lee (knee) and Tashaun Gipson (neck) are officially questionable.

You are obsessed with injuries, be positive.

(10-20-2017, 08:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: In addition to Leonard Fournette, Marqise Lee (knee) and Tashaun Gipson (neck) are officially questionable.

Turbin was iur best short yardard guy. Ge was 7 for 7 on 3rd down

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2017, 12:28 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-20-2017, 08:56 PM)Ucf_Jag_1 Wrote: You are obsessed with injuries, be positive.

I am not "obsessed" at all. If a reliable reporter says Fournette is expected to play, I will believe it.

In fact, here is the latest NFL.com update, which is the only one that matters:

Quote:Jacksonville Jaguars: RB Leonard Fournette (ankle), S Tashaun Gipson (neck), WR Marqise Lee (knee)

Fournette sat out all week. The running back insisted this week he would play, but will likely be a game-time decision. Lee was limited in practice on Friday.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...li-rematch

What I've learned from this thread:

1) The plural for 'hoof' looks weird when written down (hooves).
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We're probably screwed again unless we get a couple of defensive scores. No Fournette, Lee or Gipson.
No pain, no gain.

(10-22-2017, 06:21 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: We're probably screwed again unless we get a couple of defensive scores. No Fournette, Lee or Gipson.

Are Lee and Gipson officially ruled out?