Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's move on: Jags vs clots

(10-16-2017, 04:27 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:24 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: The clots are just what this team needs. Easy prey to get back on track and build some good will going into the bye week before they get ready for the long haul.

Division game on top of that.

The Colts are no easier prey than anyone else right now. There is no such thing as an easy game.

Clots beat the 9ers and browns. That’s it. They are getting beat down this weekend

Calais will break double digit sacks after this game

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-16-2017, 04:41 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:27 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The Colts are no easier prey than anyone else right now. There is no such thing as an easy game.

Clots beat the 49ers and browns. That’s it. They are getting beat down this weekend

Did you ever read the report that Andrew Luck might come back next week?

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2017, 04:48 PM by The Drifter.)

Even if Luck comes back, he'll have to shake the rust off.......
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(10-16-2017, 04:48 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Even if Luck comes back, he'll have to shake the rust off.......

Exactly, I can't imagine he'll be game ready.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

He'd also have to shake off Calais....

(10-16-2017, 04:48 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Even if Luck comes back, he'll have to shake the rust off.......

For sure, but even so he would still be an upgrade over Jacoby Brissett.

(10-16-2017, 04:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:41 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: Clots beat the 49ers and browns. That’s it. They are getting beat down this weekend

Did you ever read the report that Andrew Luck might come back next week?

Luck may wanna sit this one out if he can play. That line is horrible and Calais is a big man. He might be done for real if he falls on him

(10-16-2017, 04:59 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 04:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Did you ever read the report that Andrew Luck might come back next week?

Luck may wanna sit this one out if he can play. That line is horrible and Calais is a big man. He might be done for real if he falls on him

If he can play he will not want to sit.

So we’re wearing teal for this one? Nice.

I feel like we’re going to get run on by Frank Gore and get worn down. We don’t have the offense to keep up either so I see the Colts winning 20-10.

(10-18-2017, 12:15 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I feel like we’re going to get run on by Frank Gore and get worn down. We don’t have the offense to keep up either so I see the Colts winning 20-10.

They don't have the QB to get through our pass defense.

(10-18-2017, 12:26 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 12:15 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I feel like we’re going to get run on by Frank Gore and get worn down. We don’t have the offense to keep up either so I see the Colts winning 20-10.

They don't have the QB to get through our pass defense.

What part of “run on” don’t you comprehend? No team is going to gameplan to pass on us heavy, they’re going to run it down our throats as that is our downfall .

The Jets ran on us and managed 23 with the help of some unreal plays (75 yard TD run after Powell was touched) and some bad turnovers.

Rams ran on us but their offense could only manage 10 points without the help of bad turnovers or bad punts?

Titans game I'll concede to but they are built to run with a bully Oline. This Colts Oline is the worst one the Jags have faced all season. I just don't see it.

I think this Jags team is pretty upset with how last week ended and they're not gonna let it happen again.

Yeah I just don’t see this clots team beating this jags team. It would to a Blake implosion like a 4 turnover game for them to even win by 3. If we stick to the formula we will roll them

Away Game.........Advantage Jags. Jags 23 Clots 17
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “

Since we seem to kick [BLEEP] and chew bubblegum on the road. I'll say:

Jacksonville - 37
clots - 16

I think the defense has a huge day and Fournette/Ivory do their thing in this one. And I'll leave it at that.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I have a bad feeling about this one.

Then again...I had a good feeling about the Rams game

So there's that....

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I’m sorry, but until this team shows some consistency, I’m not penciling in any wins, let alone a blowout win. That said, in hindsight the loss doesn’t to the Jets doesn’t look so bad now. They seem to be more competitive then people thought they would be

(10-18-2017, 01:38 PM)Rico Wrote: I have a bad feeling about this one.

So there's that....

I've kinda been the opposite. Did not like the Titans or Rams game. For some reason I loved the Ravens and Steelers game.

I like the Jags this weekend. We used to play Indy tough when we were awful and they were good. Now, I expect the team to come out firing.

(10-18-2017, 01:48 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:38 PM)Rico Wrote: I have a bad feeling about this one.

So there's that....

I've kinda been the opposite. Did not like the Titans or Rams game. For some reason I loved the Ravens and Steelers game.

I like the Jags this weekend. We used to play Indy tough when we were awful and they were good. Now, I expect the team to come out firing.

It could just be the bad Chinese from lunch too....
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]