Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's move on: Jags vs clots

(10-18-2017, 01:39 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I’m sorry, but until this team shows some consistency, I’m not penciling in any wins, let alone a blowout win. That said, in hindsight the loss doesn’t to the Jets doesn’t look so bad now. They seem to be more competitive then people thought they would be

Exactly, in fact most people prior to the season had the Jets and Rams games as auto wins for this team. There is no reason to know what to expect from this team. Frank Gore could run for 200 yards for all we know.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-18-2017, 01:48 PM)Frailbones Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:38 PM)Rico Wrote: I have a bad feeling about this one.

Then again...I had a good feeling about the Rams game

So there's that....

I've kinda been the opposite. Did not like the Titans or Rams game. For some reason I loved the Ravens and Steelers game.

I like the Jags this weekend. We used to play Indy tough when we were awful and they were good. Now, I expect the team to come out firing.

I think Rico meant he predicted a win before kickoff on Sunday.

Jags blowout the Colts because they are on the road and alternate between a winning and losing. Jags 42, Colts 10

(10-18-2017, 02:53 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jags blowout the Colts because they are on the road and alternate between a winning and losing. Jags 42, Colts 10

It may not be a blowout, considering our history of close games against the Colts.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 03:18 PM by Etdavis2006.)

(10-18-2017, 02:08 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:39 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I’m sorry, but until this team shows some consistency, I’m not penciling in any wins, let alone a blowout win. That said, in hindsight the loss doesn’t to the Jets doesn’t look so bad now. They seem to be more competitive then people thought they would be

Exactly, in fact most people prior to the season had the Jets and Rams games as auto wins for this team. There is no reason to know what to expect from this team. Frank Gore could run for 200 yards for all we know.

Prior to the season correct. 7 games in I disagree. We know exactly what the clots are. the Jags team is actually a good team. It’s okay to say that. I can actually compare our roster versus another teams roster and project an outcome. Crazy concept seeing how we’ve sucked for the last 10 years. I would say the lambs are a good team just like the stillers, ratbirds, tacks and tinhorns. Jets appear to be well coached and have some pieces to game plan with. 

Clots are trash. Just how they checked that box on us all those years I can definitely say, if Luck is not playing we should stomp them barring some full team implosion where we have 5 fumbles and 4 interception and the whole offensive line gets injured

(10-18-2017, 02:53 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jags blowout the Colts because they are on the road and alternate between a winning and losing.  Jags 42, Colts 10

Brissett is better than Bottles. It might be the other way around 42-10 Colts

(10-18-2017, 03:23 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 02:53 PM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote: Jags blowout the Colts because they are on the road and alternate between a winning and losing.  Jags 42, Colts 10

So the Steelers and Rams can't crack 30 but the Colts are gonna score 42?

Nah. Was just saying....we still have a QB problem and he can kill us at any time.

(10-18-2017, 03:23 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:

Jon Gruden said Jacoby Brissett has communication problems due to being in a completely different offense. If that is true, Blake Bortles is a much better game manager.

(10-18-2017, 02:27 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:48 PM)Frailbones Wrote: I've kinda been the opposite. Did not like the Titans or Rams game. For some reason I loved the Ravens and Steelers game.

I like the Jags this weekend. We used to play Indy tough when we were awful and they were good. Now, I expect the team to come out firing.

I think Rico meant he predicted a win before kickoff on Sunday.

Why would you feel the need to interpret my post?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-18-2017, 03:39 PM)Rico Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 02:27 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I think Rico meant he predicted a win before kickoff on Sunday.

Why would you feel the need to interpret my post?

I take it you don't like that.

(10-18-2017, 03:41 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 03:39 PM)Rico Wrote: Why would you feel the need to interpret my post?

I take it you don't like that.

I take it you had no reason to do it.  He responded to my post.  I understood it.  You obviously didn't.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-16-2017, 02:40 PM)DragonFury Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 02:40 PM)The Drifter Wrote: And they're "Luck-Less" lol

Has that been confirmed yet?

Issues with his surgically repaired shoulder, not allowed to practice this week. This has "out for the season" written all over it.

I feel pretty good in the Jags defense being able to hold the colts to a beatable score.

I don't feel all that confident in the Jags offense producing enough points to take advantage of that.

Not spotting them 17 points on ST plays and missing two FGs would probably help though. 
I think the Jags may be able to fix up that part a wee bit.

-optimistic prediction that includes a TD by Jags defense:

Jags -24
colts - 20

(10-18-2017, 05:32 PM)atburg Wrote: Issues with his surgically repaired shoulder, not allowed to practice this week. This has "out for the season" written all over it.

No it doesn't.

Quote:Ballard told reporters he didn't "think it [would] be long," before Luck returned to practice, but added: "I don't want to give you an exact date."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...r-soreness

Andrew Luck might only miss one more game. Nobody is saying he will be shut down all season.

Luck will not play vs the Jags on sunday.

-Elliot Harrison (spelling)

This is our up week. Last week was the Debbie downer. I feel okay about this game. Playing on the road seems to be a tonic for this upside down squad. They did talk last week about getting some back to back consistency, well this isn't the week to be bad back to back.

Go Jaguars.. let's avoid #becausejaguars for the week
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I got us winning 23-21

Lambo wins it

(10-18-2017, 07:14 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: This is our up week.  Last week was the Debbie downer. I feel okay about this game. Playing on the road seems to be a tonic for this upside down squad. They did talk last week about getting some back to back consistency, well this isn't the week to be bad back to back.

Go Jaguars. Let's avoid #becausejaguars for the week.

I can't remember any team in any season having a perfect win/loss pattern. There have been other teams with better road than home records though. This Sunday should start a win streak, but we said that last week.

What a critical game for the Jaguars. The Luck-less, talent-challenged, injury-ridden, 2nd half choking Colts vs. the Dr. Jeckyll/ Mr. Hyde Jaguars. Will the Colts respond to the backlash they have been receiving with an “ in-your-face “ effort? Will the Jags continue with their every other week win streak?

A loss by the Jags would be quite devastating. Few teams are experiencing more problems than the Colts. Their OL is terrible. Their QB takes longer to release passes than any other NFL starter ( almost 3 seconds on average ). They have 2 wins, against the 49-ers and the Browns.....by 3 points each. Their secondary is among the worst in the league. Their coach is on the hot seat. Their fans are booing them constantly.

The Jags are favored.......on the road.......very rare indeed.

Yes, a loss this Sunday could have season long implications.
“ I was a male, trapped in a female body........and then I was born. “