Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Random Thoughts

Question about Shatley. Did he play well enough at center to merit possibly moving Linder to guard?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-16-2017, 10:20 PM)JagFanFirst Wrote: Question about Shatley. Did he play well enough at center to merit possibly moving Linder to guard?

I wondered about that myself. 

I know he opened the hole that allowed Fournette to score his TD.  I know he did not pick up a stunt that led to the first sack of Bortles.  I also read somewhere he was responsible for the second sack, but I didn't get to that part of the game in reviewing it to see.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

A true hometown hero to step up? What the heck is that all about.

Fournette was the pick no matter what. He's proved himself.

Cam was a must have pick who had 1st round talent.

A TE wouldn't change our record.

Campbell has been a great pick up

So has Bouye

So has Church

Henne probably gives us a better chance. But Bortles atleast throws down field

You can't fix everything in 1 offseason.

At this point we are a QB away from Super Bowl runs for the next 6 to 7 years

No idea what the crowd and kids talk had to do with football.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 11:27 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Bullseye:

Quote:I remember reading the board and the implication/speculation that an STD felled Ivory.  Where in the heck did that come from?

That was a stupid joke. Jags02 speculated it was his prostate, which made no sense. One of those things I am unable to laugh at.

For the record, Ivory kept the illness private, only allowing the media to know the pain was severe and in his abdominal area. It was obviously not an STD.

(10-17-2017, 11:26 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Bullseye:

Quote:I remember reading the board and the implication/speculation that an STD felled Ivory.  Where in the heck did that come from?

That was a stupid joke. Jags02 speculated it was his prostate, which made no sense. One of those things I am unable to laugh at.

For the record, Ivory kept the illness private, only allowing the media to know the pain was severe and in his abdominal area. It was obviously not an STD.

You ever had an STD? Do you know where and how the pain is for certain STDs?

It's pretty easy to come out and say "so and so has the flu" so when "illness" is kept so private... people are gonna wonder the worst.
STD, Staph, Diarrhea....

(10-17-2017, 11:38 AM)Kane Wrote: You ever had an STD? Do you know where and how the pain is for certain STDs?

It's pretty easy to come out and say "so and so has the flu" so when "illness" is kept so private... people are gonna wonder the worst.
STD, Staph, Diarrhea....

As a woman on a mostly male forum, I do not appreciate anything related to STDs that is not dead serious.

(10-17-2017, 11:41 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 11:38 AM)Kane Wrote: You ever had an STD? Do you know where and how the pain is for certain STDs?

STD, Staph, Diarrhea....

As a woman on a mostly male forum, I do not appreciate anything related to STDs that is not dead serious.

What does being a woman have to do with it, Cam?

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 11:45 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

On topic, I think we need to just worry about the next 10 games, starting with the Colts.

(10-17-2017, 11:43 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 11:41 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: As a woman on a mostly male forum, I do not appreciate anything related to STDs that is not dead serious.

If you really need to know stuff like this send a PM.

(10-17-2017, 11:44 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: On topic, I think we need to just worry about the next 10 games, starting with the Colts.

(10-17-2017, 11:43 AM)Kane Wrote: What does being a woman have to do with it, Cam?

If you really need to know stuff like this send a PM.

You're an idiot lol
I don't need to PM you. I'm pretty well-educated and don't get confused like yourself.

If you don't like the topic being discussed, for whatever reason, just scroll on past it.
I think the speculation is fair, albeit none of our actual business, to think that a non disclosed illness that keeps a football player out multiple weeks could be something serious.
You think people are joking, but they are just having conversations about something you either are not comfortable talking about or know little to nothing about, in either event you should probably just refrain from even commenting.

You always pop into a thread with how it "should" be. Or what the "rules" are regarding the topic. Or what people should or should not joke about or whatever.... but you are no one. I mean... you're a nobody. So stop. Just keep scrolling. No one wants to PM you. No one really wants to have to work around your multitude of idiotic ramblings and derail job posts. 

/rant

(10-17-2017, 11:43 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 11:41 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: As a woman on a mostly male forum, I do not appreciate anything related to STDs that is not dead serious.

You idiot! Only women can get STDs.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 01:17 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

The reason I want people to PM me and keep saying "On topic . . ." is so threads don't get derailed. Instead people want to derail the threads. If you don't want me derailing threads why do you do it yourself? I am only here to talk about football.

Now let's go back to just that, football.

(10-17-2017, 01:12 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The reason I want people to PM me and keep saying "On topic . . ." is so threads don't get derailed. Instead people want to derail the threads. If you don't want me derailing threads why do you do it yourself? I am only here to talk about football.

If Chris Ivory indeed have an STD last year...isn't that football? Since he is a football player?

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 01:32 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-17-2017, 01:24 PM)Brett Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 01:12 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The reason I want people to PM me and keep saying "On topic . . ." is so threads don't get derailed. Instead people want to derail the threads. If you don't want me derailing threads why do you do it yourself? I am only here to talk about football.

If Chris Ivory indeed have an STD last year...isn't that football? Since he is a football player?

The only thing that matters in the discussion is the fact that Chris Ivory had some kind of illness causing abdominal pain which he wanted to keep private. Any fake speculation is just trying to make a painful situation seem funny, which is never is. That is not talking about football or, in this case, appropriate in front of a woman who lacks a sense of dark humor.

Now let's move on. I have said enough and don't need to belabor the issue. This started with Brandon Linder being sick. Have there been any updates on practicing this week?

And the show goes on...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-17-2017, 01:33 PM)Rico Wrote: And the show goes on...

The show just ended.

Not as long as you're here try to dominate every thread.

No...I won't PM you.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 02:07 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-17-2017, 01:35 PM)Rico Wrote: Not as long as you're here try to dominate every thread.

No...I won't PM you.

I am only here to talk about football. How often I post in threads matters no more than how often you post in threads.

Linder probably caught the clap from Ivory

(10-17-2017, 02:17 PM)Kane Wrote: Linder probably caught the clap from Ivory

Can we please drop it and discuss what really matters at this point in time?

(10-17-2017, 02:19 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 02:17 PM)Kane Wrote: Linder probably caught the clap from Ivory

Can we please drop it and discuss what really matters at this point in time?

STDs aren't important? I think that's not fair to the people that have and struggle with them which could include Chris Ivory.