Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vote for Leonard Fournette - Rookie of the Week (again)

(10-17-2017, 05:57 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I have an emulator(macro recorder) program voting as fast as the page will refresh. So far it has voted in excess of 26,000 times. Big Grin

Whats that they say? If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying to win. Banana Banana

I must remember to tell my ex-wife that.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thumbs Up 

Leonard Fournette is now in David Carr's weekly Offensive Player rankings at #13.

RANK
[Image: Leonard-Fournette.jpg]
Leonard Fournette, RB, Jaguars
NR  
If I wanted another reason to put Fournette in my top 15, I didn't have to wait very long. On the first offensive play from scrimmage against the Rams on Sunday, Fournette had a 75-yard touchdown run. Pair that with his 90-yard TD run from a week ago, and this kid is making a case for Offensive Rookie of the Year honors. Fournette finished with 21 carries for 130 yards and sits at second in the NFL with 596 rushing yards.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...z-climbing

(10-17-2017, 05:57 PM)Jagwired Wrote: I have an emulator(macro recorder) program voting as fast as the page will refresh. So far it has voted in excess of 26,000 times. Big Grin

Whats that they say? If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying to win. Banana Banana

Nice!

(10-17-2017, 09:17 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Leonard Fournette is now in David Carr's weekly Offensive Player rankings at #13.

RANK
[Image: Leonard-Fournette.jpg]
Leonard Fournette, RB, Jaguars
NR  
If I wanted another reason to put Fournette in my top 15, I didn't have to wait very long. On the first offensive play from scrimmage against the Rams on Sunday, Fournette had a 75-yard touchdown run. Pair that with his 90-yard TD run from a week ago, and this kid is making a case for Offensive Rookie of the Year honors. Fournette finished with 21 carries for 130 yards and sits at second in the NFL with 596 rushing yards.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...z-climbing

Those rankings were a total joke and were largely based on name.  "I know this player hasn't been great this year, but he's still great even though he's not showing it so he's in the top 5!"

(10-18-2017, 09:52 AM)JaguarKick Wrote: Those rankings were a total joke and were largely based on name. "I know this player hasn't been great this year, but he's still great even though he's not showing it so he's in the top 5!"

I know, David Carr makes a lot of head-scratching picks. Like the time he ranked DeAndre Hopkins #3 based on catching four of the 12 passes thrown to him. But Leonard Fournette is not the RB most NFL fans are excited about (Kareem Hunt) and even Alvin Kamara seems to get a lot more attention from the media. The jump from unranked to #13 noteworthy. Of course I take most rankings with a grain of salt.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!