Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jason Myers out, Josh Lambo in...

I’ll take it. It’s the only way I’ll ever be able to buy a Lambo. Even if it is just a Jersey.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-17-2017, 10:15 AM)newporttom Wrote: Santos is on IR

No, he is not.

(10-17-2017, 06:28 PM)HolsterHusto Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 10:15 AM)newporttom Wrote: Santos is on IR

No, he is not.

Did you want him?

(10-17-2017, 05:18 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ll take it.  It’s the only way I’ll ever be able to buy a Lambo.  Even if it is just a Jersey.

If he turns out to be a good kicker we can name the field after him.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-17-2017, 06:38 PM)MalabarJag Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 05:18 PM)Jags Wrote: I’ll take it.  It’s the only way I’ll ever be able to buy a Lambo.  Even if it is just a Jersey.

If he turns out to be a good kicker we can name the field after him.

Josh Field?

Doesn't have the same ring to it... Big Grin
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-17-2017, 06:42 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 06:38 PM)MalabarJag Wrote: If he turns out to be a good kicker we can name the field after him.

Josh Field?

I think he was putting a twist on the name of Green Bay's stadium.

(10-17-2017, 06:44 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 06:42 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Josh Field?

I think he was putting a twist on the name of Green Bay's stadium.

Yeah I got the reference.. my reply was sarcasm..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

It's great that Myers is finally gone, but Lambo ain't a great answer.

If only Dave wouldn't have been so stubborn back during cut day when there were many good options available.

(10-17-2017, 07:55 PM)Upper Wrote: It's great that Myers is finally gone, but Lambo ain't a great answer.

If only Dave wouldn't have been so stubborn back during cut day when there were many good options available.

How many of the kickers available on cut down day are better than Josh Lambo?

And Dave Caldwell was not the guy who decided to keep Jason Myers.

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 08:08 PM by Upper.)

(10-17-2017, 08:00 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 07:55 PM)Upper Wrote: It's great that Myers is finally gone, but Lambo ain't a great answer.

How many of the kickers available on cut down day are better than Josh Lambo?

And Dave Caldwell was not the guy who decided to keep Jason Myers.

(09-03-2017, 10:38 PM)Upper Wrote: We should have claimed Elliott.

Well I know someone who saw Jake Elliott being extremely good from a mile away.

(10-17-2017, 08:08 PM)Upper Wrote: Well I know someone who saw Jake Elliott being extremely good from a mile away.

How did you know he was extremely good before the Eagles?

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 09:49 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

[Image: 22491549_533230050350595_281963401853214...e=5A7CAA71]

“None the less, it’s an honor to leave with a higher field goal percentage than some past Jaguar great kickers” -Jason Myers

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 09:55 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 10:01 PM by Scarecrow.)

(10-17-2017, 01:24 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 01:22 PM)Brett Wrote: Morten Andersen (born August 19, 1960), nicknamed "The Great Dane", is a Danish former American football kicker and All-American at Michigan State University. He is the all-time leader in games played in the NFL at 382; in addition, he also holds the distinction of being the all-time leading scorer in NFL history, and when he retired he was the all-time leading scorer for two different rival teams; the New Orleans Saints, with whom he spent 13 seasons, and the Atlanta Falcons, with whom he spent a combined eight seasons.

He officially retired on December 8, 2008, after not playing all season. Andersen was announced as a member of the 2017 induction class of the Pro Football Hall of Fame at that year's NFL Honors. He will be only the second exclusive placekicker inducted in the Hall of Fame, and the first since Jan Stenerud in 1991.

I was whooshing you for misspelling the name that every Jaguars fan knows.

I was talking about his twin brother.

Myers had to go.  Even if it's an almost lateral move he was falling off a cliff lately.  He was mentally finished and that's a big factor for a kicker.

Extra edit I couldn't care less how to spell Mortan Anderson's name.

(10-17-2017, 09:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: “None the less, it’s an honor to leave with a higher field goal percentage than some past Jaguar great kickers” -Jason Myers

I wonder who he could have been referring to.

(10-17-2017, 09:59 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 09:48 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: “None the less, it’s an honor to leave with a higher field goal percentage than some past Jaguar great kickers” -Jason Myers

I wonder who he could have been referring to.

Do you know who the 2 Jaguars great kickers are?

(10-17-2017, 10:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 09:59 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: I wonder who he could have been referring to.

Do you know who the 2 Jaguars great kickers are?

Mike Hollis and Josh Scobee. We had some other kickers who were not nearly as good for short periods, so Jason Myers may not have been referring to them.

(10-17-2017, 10:05 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 10:02 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Do you know who the 2 Jaguars great kickers are?

Mike Hollis and Josh Scobee. We had some other kickers who were not nearly as good for short periods, so Jason Myers may not have been referring to them.

Then why do you ask?  He said " past Jaguar great kickers".   There is only 2 and his FG% is higher than both so there ya go

(This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 10:12 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-17-2017, 10:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 10:05 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Mike Hollis and Josh Scobee. We had some other kickers who were not nearly as good for short periods, so Jason Myers may not have been referring to them.

Then why do you ask? He said " past Jaguar great kickers." There are only 2 and his FG% is higher than both so there ya go.

That is amazing. However I don't care because he played less than three seasons. The great kickers were Jaguars for about a decade.

Ha! Myers is salty.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS