Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Indianapolis Colts pregame talk

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2017, 11:03 AM by Jag.)

(10-19-2017, 12:44 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 12:12 AM)Jag Wrote: Depends on turnovers and penalties which we seem to get a lot. I'll be happy when they fire Pagano. He and his coaching staff can't make second half adjustments. There was a time when we had a double digit lead with 8 minutes to go in the 4th I would feel comfortable. Now every team in the league can tie it up and force a game winning FG. As for the Jags I like how the team is built. Great running attack and great young defense. If Bortles or another QB steps up you will be a force.

Jaguars fans spent the last four years waiting for the day Gus Bradley will be fired. "Nice guy, bad coach" was the best phrase to describe him. Doug Marrone's promotion to HC gave the team what it needs to make plays and do their jobs to win. Now we are a few pieces away from calling ourselves "the best AFCS team." A better QB will be great when he comes, but this week all I care about is the next game. I expect a win because so far I have seen no Colts player under 40 years old who can do his job on every play.
Yea that is pagano good person bad coach

(10-18-2017, 09:31 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Hi Jag, nice to have you with us. Watching Jack Doyle made me wonder why Chris Ballard was wiling to trade Dwayne Allen to the Patriots. Except for one TD he sucked. I doubt you will be a happy Colts fan, but it is unlikely to be a blowout.

The reason he got rid of allen was because of eric swoope. He is much better te than doyle but he got hurt before season started. Should return from ir soon

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-19-2017, 12:50 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 12:23 PM)Browntrouser Wrote: Still can't decide if I want to spend money or not to watch what could be a really bad game to watch.

I don't see why it would be a game game to watch. We are better on paper and the field.

Most people like to see offenses score, or at least a big play from time to time. Not likely to be much of either, Colts vs Jags.
ImATexan

(10-21-2017, 07:07 PM)Thunderkyss Wrote: Most people like to see offenses score, or at least a big play from time to time. Not likely to be much of either, Colts vs Jags.

Me too. I love shootouts like the Chiefs/Raiders game.

There will be some big plays by the Jags defense.

Here are a couple good posts in the Colts vs. Jaguars Predictions Thread.

Quote:This particular game may be the easiest one left on the schedule, so a win should be likely. However, the Jags are a better matchup against us than most people realize. Their defense is 100% legit now, it will make life very difficult for Brissett, he may not throw any tds Sunday. If we use Gore and Mack very effectively, use a 50/50 split along with passes sprinkled in, we can move the ball on the Jags. However, this will have to be done with laser like precision, which I don't trust the coaching staff to do. Fournette and Ivory will do well in the running and pass game, Bortles will look better than he really is, and the Jags will hold our offense to around 14 points IMO.

Jags 24
Colts 14

Quote:The separation in the division starts this week. I predict the Colts fall at home  not because they are deficient in talent but because they are behind the eight ball when it comes to coaching.

On on a separate note...the Jags may finally be coming into their own.  I suspect some will be surprised by their margin of victory in this one.

http://forums.colts.com/topic/54427-colt...ns-thread/

Something I noticed was how ignorant Colts fans are. Leonard Fournette did not practice all week, but most Colts fans seem to be worried about him running over 100 yards.

Colt fans were spot on with the score predictions. One guy said 27-14. Another one said Bortles would go for 300.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-22-2017, 09:56 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Colt fans were spot on with the score predictions. One guy said 27-14. Another one said Bortles would go for 300.

Bortles for 300 looks like Colts fans don't know Doug Marrone is a conservative coach who would rather run with the backups than make his QB throw 40 times.

(10-17-2017, 05:24 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I think we bounce back with a big win..

I'm cautiously optimistic..

Perhaps I'll say this before every game..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(10-24-2017, 11:23 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Perhaps I'll say this before every game..

We can't "bounce back with a big win" every week.