Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
How is your fantasy team doing?

So far, this is starting to be one of my best fantasy seasons ever. In my main league, I am 5-2. We had a double header one week, so we are a week ahead in that league. I have an important game this week and if I win, I will be 3-0 in my division. In my other league, I am 5-1. I also have the most total points in both leagues. Last week I made an important trade which helped me out a ton. I traded a backup RB LeGarrette Blount for a much needed upgrade to my defense by acquiring the L.A. Rams. Needless to say, we know how well the Rams did against us. As long as my team stays healthy, I should have a big year. 

How is your season shaping up?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

6-0
5-1
5-1
4-2

3 first place spots and tied for 3rd in the 4-2 league. My 6-0 league I have 2 games and a 250 point lead over 2nd lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-17-2017, 11:27 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: 6-0
5-1
5-1
4-2

3 first place spots and tied for 3rd in the 4-2 league. My 6-0 league I have 2 games and a 250 point lead over 2nd lol

Sounds like you're having a great season too. Congrats!
I was in a pretty decent mood today. I knew I would need a new backup kicker as mine was Jason Myers. I put in for Chandler Cantanzaro, but now I just checked in on my roster and saw that my main kicker, Dustin Hopkins, has been placed on I.R. So now, I currently have no kicker on my roster. I'm gonna have to add a second one as well. Hopefully, I can pick up Blair Walsh too.

(10-18-2017, 01:09 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 11:27 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: 6-0
5-1
5-1
4-2

Sounds like you're having a great season too. Congrats!
I was in a pretty decent mood today. I knew I would need a new backup kicker as mine was Jason Myers. I put in for Chandler Cantanzaro, but now I just checked in on my roster and saw that my main kicker, Dustin Hopkins, has been placed on I.R. So now, I currently have no kicker on my roster. I'm gonna have to add a second one as well. Hopefully, I can pick up Blair Walsh too.

Thanks! As far as kickers go, I never keep a backup. I just roll with one and when he's on a bye or gets hurt I drop him for another. I usually stream defenses too, but I'm rolling with Jax every week this year.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-18-2017, 07:36 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 01:09 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Sounds like you're having a great season too. Congrats!

Thanks! As far as kickers go, I never keep a backup. I just roll with one and when he's on a bye or gets hurt I drop him for another. I usually stream defenses too, but I'm rolling with Jax every week this year.

In the one league I'm in, it's mandatory that you have to keep 2 kickers. You must have 2 QB'S, 4 RB'S, 6 WR/TE's, 2 Kickers, 2 DEF/ST and one extra player at any position of your choosing on the roster at all times.

(10-18-2017, 09:13 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 07:36 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Thanks! As far as kickers go, I never keep a backup. I just roll with one and when he's on a bye or gets hurt I drop him for another. I usually stream defenses too, but I'm rolling with Jax every week this year.

In the one league I'm in, it's mandatory that you have to keep 2 kickers. You must have 2 QB'S, 4 RB'S, 6 WR/TE's, 2 Kickers, 2 DEF/ST and one extra player at any position of your choosing on the roster at all times.

Hmm. That's interesting, never seen a set up like that before. I've had position maximums, but never minimums
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-18-2017, 02:44 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 09:13 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: In the one league I'm in, it's mandatory that you have to keep 2 kickers. You must have 2 QB'S, 4 RB'S, 6 WR/TE's, 2 Kickers, 2 DEF/ST and one extra player at any position of your choosing on the roster at all times.

Hmm. That's interesting, never seen a set up like that before. I've had position maximums, but never minimums

This is a custom league that a bunch of my friends set up when we all worked together. I've been in it for the last 18 years and it's always set up the same way. It is much different than my ESPN league, but I'm so used to it by now, it's just second nature. 

I can normally dominate an ESPN league, because ultimately you always have people that drop out and some people just don't pay attention, but in my work league, the guys are serious, intelligent and super competitive. They know what they're doing. They scout rookies just as hard as veteran players. For instance, I desperately wanted Kareem Hunt in the draft. I knew I was gonna have to get him early. I selected him with the 3rd pick in the 3rd round and I got yelled at by two other guys who were gonna take him. My buddy was gonna select him two picks later and another guy said he was gonna select him at the end of the 3rd round. In my ESPN league, he lasted until round 5. My buddy ended up taking Leonard Fournette and the other guy took Dalvin Cook. All three rookie RB's went in round 3.

I'm all over the place.
5 teams, 3 NFL standard, 2 ESPN ppr

5-1 (PPR league Smith, Bell, Cohen, Cooks highlight this team)
3-3
3-3
3-3
2-4 (really good team here, just been getting beat up by bigger scores, most points against in this league)

(10-19-2017, 03:49 PM)Kane Wrote: I'm all over the place.

3-3
3-3
3-3
2-4 (really good team here, just been getting beat up by bigger scores, most points against in this league)

Pretty good.

(10-20-2017, 01:07 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 03:49 PM)Kane Wrote: I'm all over the place.

3-3
3-3
3-3

Pretty good.
Meeehhhh lol

5-1 is good... the rest of em I'm just hoping to stay around .500 so I have a shot at playoffs.

(10-20-2017, 12:46 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 01:07 AM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: Pretty good.
Meeehhhh lol

5-1 is good... the rest of em I'm just hoping to stay around .500 so I have a shot at playoffs.

The season itself doesn't make a difference at all, so long as you make the playoffs. From there, it only takes one bad week to ruin an entire year.

3-3 in both leagues, bye weeks 8 and 9 are going to kill me in one and the other I have managed to get waiver wire gems to replace Arob and greg Olsen
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

I'm like 30th out of 92 teams in my main league.
My offense is kind awful but my IDP guys like Myles Jack are putting up big numbers.

5-4. T-4th in standings

Had a bad start with Elliot/Bell, plus AR got hurt week 1. I started 1-2. I have lost a couple to some BAD player performances, having a few Steelers and Vikings players killed me this week. Started Doug Martin in a pinch. 0.7 points... I don't think I have ever seen that. Ever, he is hitting the waiver wire today. Hes on a bad team and a lot of his carries were taken away last Sunday.

I'm tied for 4th though, and the bye week juggling is over. I expect to be 3rd or ever 2nd going in to the playoffs. We pooled 300$ for 1st place, $100 for 2nd and $20 for 3rd. Hoping Zeke plays the whole year, and I feel pretty good about my chances.

A.Smith
L.Bell
E.Elliot
D. Funchess (Or Benji see how he does in Buffalo)
J. Smith-Schuster
A.Hooper
J. Mckinnon
Jags D
G. Zuerlein

My WRs are kind of weak, but OBJ/AR15 got hurt. So I had to scramble for Wrs a few times this season. I also have Ginn Jr. and Agholor, but he was a dud last Sunday. May go with Ginn over Benji or Funchess with the Saints getting hot.

I'm now 8-1 in my ESPN league and 6-4 in my friends and family league. I've lost 2 in a row after scoring a lot of points both weeks. I just ran into teams that ended up scoring weekly highs. My problem is at receiver. I had Will Fuller and Davante Adams and both guys were doing very well, until their QB's got hurt. Now, neither team can barely score at all. That leaves me with Antonio Brown and a bunch of very spotty backups at receiver. I'm gonna start Brown, Rishard Matthews and DeVante Parker and hope that's enough. I have a couple fairly easy games coming up, so maybe I can catch a break.