Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to wear Teal Jerseys against Bengals. New unis in 2018.

I'm color blind so I just think it looks cool.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The jerseys look great. Then again I didn't even really have a problem with the golds for one game a year
LEONARD FOURNETTE FAN CLUB PRESIDENT. I WAS BEHIND HIM WHEN YOU ALL SAID HE WAS BRANDON JACOBS. QUIT HATING ON THE JAGUARS. GUS IS GONE. COUGHLIN HAS RESTORED ORDER. FOURNETTE IS FRED TAYLOR. DONT BELIEVE ME JUST WATCH.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017, 02:02 PM by Pdiddy.)

(11-03-2017, 01:27 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [Image: img-4741-half.jpg]

God I wish I could find a pair of those vapor knit gloves

(11-03-2017, 01:51 PM)jagsfreak27 Wrote: The jerseys look great. Then again I didn't even really have a problem with the golds for one game a year

Sometimes I love the mustards. Sometimes I puke. I wish they were actually gold. But I do love that it is unique and unmatched except the rams all yellow is comparable.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017, 05:06 PM by Jagwired.)

COOL

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(11-03-2017, 01:27 PM)Jagwired Wrote: [Image: img-4741-half.jpg]

Amazing

[Image: DNvnqyMUEAA5Xrr.jpg:large]

I hope there will be good video highlights of the Jags in the new jerseys.

I'm glad we are going back to teal for at least one game. I'm mad at all you Yahoos buying all the Teal Jalen Ramsey jerseys tho
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

Kind of a ligher shade of teal. Smile Hey as long as they fix the helmet...
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I don't know what it is.. I really dislike the helmets, but for some reason, the helmets didn't look half bad with the teal jerseys today.. Or, could be just because they're a winning team now.. No idea..

Loved those teal jerseys..

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Gotta admit.

The teal was pretty glorious today.

Teal should always be our home jersey color like back in the day

(11-05-2017, 08:55 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I don't know what it is.. I really dislike the helmets, but for some reason, the helmets didn't look half bad with the teal jerseys today.. Or, could be just because they're a winning team now.. No idea..

Loved those teal jerseys..

I feel the same way.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Hopefully we wear teal for our play off game

Teal/black combo is the best jersey we got. But I honestly think the Mustard would look sweet with black pants/socks/shoes.

(12-11-2017, 09:59 PM)Inziladun Wrote: Teal/black combo is the best jersey we got. But I honestly think the Mustard would look sweet with black pants/socks/shoes.

We should never ever wear mustard pants again, like ever, even in 2089 or beyond.