Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to wear Teal Jerseys against Bengals. New unis in 2018.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 06:23 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-18-2017, 06:18 PM)FBT Wrote: Nobody knows what the new uniforms will look like yet. But his reference that they’d be updated in 2018 was pretty common knowledge. Typical Alfie breaking news story.  He must have been listening to Hicken and Prosser this morning when the subject came up.

Maybe it was common knowledge in Duval County. I had no idea when we were planning to get new uniforms.

And I agree nothing they do will be better than the one pictured.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-18-2017, 06:14 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Yep, nothing like making a bad jersey to just replace it with another one. I don't care what they do till they go back to the halcyon days of the original:
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinim...2d.jpg&f=1].

This

(10-18-2017, 05:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I hope they pair the teal jersey with the black pants.   Doesn't look cool with the white IMO, but really I just hope they beat the damn Bengals.

Obviously beating the Bungles is more important, but I want to look good doing it. Bring on the black pants!

(10-18-2017, 04:10 PM)Jay Carter 904 Wrote: Why dont we wear them more?

Its like this franchise is content with being plain.

Supposedly Khan isn’t a fan of the teal.  But, he likes the mustard?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(10-18-2017, 06:22 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 06:18 PM)FBT Wrote: Nobody knows what the new uniforms will look like yet. But his reference that they’d be updated in 2018 was pretty common knowledge. Typical Alfie breaking news story.  He must have been listening to Hicken and Prosser this morning when the subject came up.

Maybe it was common knowledge in Duval County. I had no idea when we were planning to get new uniforms.

Oh well.  The Google machine is an elusive one for you apparently.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 06:29 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-18-2017, 06:26 PM)FBT Wrote:

If Shad Khan really did not like teal he could have phased it out altogether.

(10-18-2017, 06:26 PM)FBT Wrote:

I hope they change it back to teal.  Not a fan of the mustard yellow.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(10-18-2017, 06:28 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 06:26 PM)FBT Wrote: Supposedly Khan isn’t a fan of the teal.  But, he likes the mustard?
What mustard? We have gold helmets.

Seriously.  Just walk away from the computer, find a good heavy hammer, and smash it to bits.

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 06:31 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-18-2017, 06:28 PM)FBT Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 06:22 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Maybe it was common knowledge in Duval County. I had no idea when we were planning to get new uniforms.

Oh well.  The Google machine is an elusive one for you apparently.

Google is only useful if I know what to search for. I had no reason to think about the Jaguars getting new uniforms without a prompt.

(10-18-2017, 06:30 PM)FBT Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 06:28 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: What mustard? We have gold helmets.

Seriously.  Just walk away from the computer, find a good heavy hammer, and smash it to bits.

Read my edit.

(10-18-2017, 06:31 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 06:28 PM)FBT Wrote: Oh well.  The Google machine is an elusive one for you apparently.

Google is only useful if I know what to search for. I had no reason to think about the Jaguars getting new uniforms without a prompt.

(10-18-2017, 06:30 PM)FBT Wrote: Seriously.  Just walk away from the computer, find a good heavy hammer, and smash it to bits.

Read my edit.

What for your not a jags fan.  Never have been nor ever will be.  

FBT don't feed the trolls.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(10-18-2017, 06:14 PM)HandsomeRob86 Wrote: Yep, nothing like making a bad jersey to just replace it with another one. I don't care what they do till they go back to the halcyon days of the original:

This is what they should always wear. The new stuff is just terrible.

(10-18-2017, 07:01 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: This is what they should always wear. The new stuff is just terrible.

With black pants. I also liked the black alternate jerseys, but teal is better.

I don't mind this uniform iteration.. but the losing I could do without. I hate the helmets and can't say that often enough.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Did you find that heavy hammer yet

So I should've waited to get a Fournette jersey lol

I like the current jerseys. I have a teal Telvin Jersey and it's by far my favorite. I am looking forward go some new ones though if only to start over fresh and leave this losing era behind.

Now hopefully if they continue the Color Rush Thursdays we'll be teal instead of mustard.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 10-18-2017, 08:28 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-18-2017, 07:31 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I like the current jerseys. I have a teal Telvin Jersey and it's by far my favorite. I am looking forward go some new ones though if only to start over fresh and leave this losing era behind.

Now hopefully if they continue the Color Rush Thursdays we'll be teal instead of mustard.

The reason we had to wear yellow mustard uniforms for Color Rush was probably the opponent. For some reason the NFL wanted us to play against the Titans every time. Now I like not being on TNF this season because it would have been another Color Rush game.

This was by far our best looking jersey.  Something like this would be great.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

The black ones suck imo, I like the teal but hate the black numbers

(10-18-2017, 09:02 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: The black ones suck IMO. I like the teal but hate the black numbers

Are you saying you only like the white jerseys?