Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags to wear Teal Jerseys against Bengals. New unis in 2018.

(10-18-2017, 09:10 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 09:02 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: The black ones suck IMO. I like the teal but hate the black numbers

Are you saying you only like the white jerseys?

Yes, in fact I think they have the best white jerseys in the league, the teal ones would be nice with white numbers, the black jerseys are just terrible

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Whatever they do they need to go with it and stick with it. This changing of jerseys is silly and pretty crappy for people that have bought what they think is the new jersey only to be changed yet again.

Just give me new helmets. Logo is fine.. the olive color on the helmet still hasn't settled in.
No pain, no gain.

(10-18-2017, 11:19 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Just give me new helmets. Logo is fine.. the olive color on the helmet still hasn't settled in.

Olive color? They are gold and black.

Anyone notice the official site says #ForeverTeal in the background? Tom wants the teal back, clearly.

(10-18-2017, 11:56 PM)haveaseat Wrote: Anyone notice the official site says #ForeverTeal in the background? Tom wants the teal back, clearly.

Of course he does. The whole time he coached this team they wore teal jerseys. I was not happy with Shad Khan's decision to reverse primary and secondary colors because some of the other teams have black as a primary color (Ravens, Steelers, Saints, and Raiders), but only the Jaguars have teal. Other teams have three colors. The only color that separates us from 31 other teams is teal. I am not sure if Shad Khan "gets it" or just wanted to change our identity from a previous regime. Now with Tom Coughlin in the house, we can get back our old identity because he certainly understands the history.

(10-18-2017, 09:48 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: Whatever they do they need to go with it and stick with it.  This changing of jerseys is silly and pretty crappy for people that have bought what they think is the new jersey only to be changed yet again.

Unless you're one of those "classic" teams like the Giants, Steelers, Packers, etc, making some changes is pretty common. Thats why they have the 4 years or whatever that no changes are allowed.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Teal is a fantastic color. My wife and I selected teal as our wedding color. I just don't get why teal is not our primary color anymore.

And I want proof of this new Uni thing people keep talking about.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

(10-18-2017, 06:29 PM)Teal Time Radio Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 06:26 PM)FBT Wrote: Supposedly Khan isn’t a fan of the teal.  But, he likes the mustard?

I hope they change it back to teal.  Not a fan of the mustard yellow.

Our Color rush should be all teal. 

Teal is what has identified our team since the start. You can't get rid of the teal.
If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(10-19-2017, 08:47 AM)Browntrouser Wrote: Teal is a fantastic color. My wife and I selected teal as our wedding color. I just don't get why teal is not our primary color anymore.

And I want proof of this new Uni thing people keep talking about.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-...s-in-2018/

"That's not the only bit of uniform news coming out of Jacksonville, either. [font=proxima-nova, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]According to Big Cat Country, the team will have brand new uniforms for next season and beyond, meaning that the Nov. 5 game against the Bengals could be the last time we see this iteration of the teal alternates. [/font]

Details are scarce when it comes to the Jags' plans for the new unis, but their revival of the teal alternate could mean they have interest in making it more prominent in their new set."

That's the best "proof" we got for now.

(10-19-2017, 08:44 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 09:48 PM)Scarecrow Wrote: Whatever they do they need to go with it and stick with it.  This changing of jerseys is silly and pretty crappy for people that have bought what they think is the new jersey only to be changed yet again.

Unless you're one of those "classic" teams like the Giants, Steelers, Packers, etc, making some changes is pretty common. Thats why they have the 4 years or whatever that no changes are allowed.

The rule is every five years, and most teams don't make drastic uniform changes very often.

(10-18-2017, 04:58 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 04:38 PM)rfc17 Wrote: Didn't khan want to phase out the teal?

Not phase it out completely - just make teal the alternate uniform color and black the primary, which is what he did.

Wait... you just answered your own question here.

(10-18-2017, 06:10 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Alfie does not know anything. "I'm not sure." "I don't know." Nothing is definitive.

Laughing
'02

(10-19-2017, 11:01 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 04:58 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Not phase it out completely - just make teal the alternate uniform color and black the primary, which is what he did.

Wait... you just answered your own question here.

I was only referring to the color teal, not the uniform design. Do you think the Rams are ditching blue altogether in favor of a different wavelength?

(10-18-2017, 11:19 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Just give me new helmets. Logo is fine.. the olive color on the helmet still hasn't settled in.

Is that an olive color? I figured it's just the primer and the helmets are only half painted. I keep thinking they should just finish the entire paint job.
'02

(10-19-2017, 11:05 AM)Jags02 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 11:19 PM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: Just give me new helmets. Logo is fine. the olive color on the helmet still hasn't settled in.

Is that an olive color? I figured it's just the primer and the helmets are only half painted. I keep thinking they should just finish the entire paint job.

Josh is obviously lying.

(10-19-2017, 10:57 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 08:44 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Unless you're one of those "classic" teams like the Giants, Steelers, Packers, etc, making some changes is pretty common. Thats why they have the 4 years or whatever that no changes are allowed.

The rule is every five years, and most teams don't make drastic uniform changes very often.

Hence the "4 years or whatever"

And I never said drastic changes are common. I said changes in general are common.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

The "teal" has gotten an awful lot more "blue" as the years went on also....

(10-19-2017, 01:05 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: The "teal" has gotten an awful lot more "blue" as the years went on also....

The teal was a lot more blue on the original uniforms and became more green in 2008.

(10-19-2017, 01:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 01:05 PM)TearExtractor Wrote: The "teal" has gotten an awful lot more "blue" as the years went on also....

The teal was a lot more blue on the original uniforms and became more green in 2008.

You are wrong about everything you ever attempt to speak about. Stop trying to reply to every post in every thread. Dont even reply to me here, just stop.

(This post was last modified: 10-19-2017, 01:18 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(10-19-2017, 01:11 PM)TearExtractor Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 01:06 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The teal was a lot more blue on the original uniforms and became more green in 2008.

You are wrong about everything you ever attempt to speak about. Stop trying to reply to every post in every thread. Dont even reply to me here, just stop.

I am allowed to reply to anyone I want. And no I don't reply to every single post. I also am often right when other people are wrong.