Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Russian collusion - a smoking gun

(10-25-2017, 11:45 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 04:03 PM)rollerjag Wrote: The fact Steele was hired by the DNC and Clinton campaign doesn't automatically discredit his findings. This was opposition research, much more ethical than meeting with representatives of a hostile government.

Yeah, whatever. Keep spinning man, your party is dirty and you know it. Steele was a party tool, the FBI was politicized by the left and now all the world is going to see just how corrupt the democrats really are.

I'm as much a Democrat as you are a Republican. The Democrats, including the Clintons, didn't start the investigation of Trump, they just picked it up after it was dropped when Trump was nominated. Of course, GOP sources deny this, but YOUR party is squeaky clean, amIrite?

The Clintons are as dirty as it gets, but I'm convinced the reason they are so hated and resented is because they are so damn good at the game.

Democrats - "Russia, Russia, Russia!"
Republicans - "Clintons, Clintons, Clintons!"

Yadda, yadda, yadda.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Meanwhile, in Washington...

(10-27-2017, 10:54 PM)TJBender Wrote: Meanwhile, in Washington...

Typical Washington BS.  Throw a teaser late on Friday let the weekend and talking heads to allow it to fester and resume on Monday.  In the meantime rank and file "crats" and"cans" will hurl poo at each other over the teaser until Monday.  Upon the actual announcement both sides will be so amped up neither side will be capable of reason.  Wash, rinse and repeat.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

First indictment comes right on the heels of the Russia dossier and Uranium One heating up.

Doesn't seem shady at all.

(This post was last modified: 10-28-2017, 09:10 AM by MalabarJag.)

We have more information on the Russian Dossier fabricated by Steele. The initial Fusion GPS investigation was paid for by the "Washington Free Beacon." The Dossier did not include anything that was reported to the Free Beacon.

The Free Beacon is mainly funded by a Rubio backer. Fusion GPS is "controlled" by three Wall Street Journal reporters.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/27/websit...op-client/

(10-28-2017, 12:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: First indictment comes right on the heels of the Russia dossier and Uranium One heating up.

And Mueller was deep in the FBI coverup of the Clintons in the Uranium One deal.

So yeah, not shady at all. Smile

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-28-2017, 12:20 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: First indictment comes right on the heels of the Russia dossier and Uranium One heating up.

Trump spends weeks trying to bury the story behind made-up controversy over the First Amendment (funny how those rights only apply when it's alt-righters speaking on college camnpuses) and getting into a pissing match with a grieving military widow. Doesn't seem shady at all.

The tactic isn't political, it's good detective work. Manafort knows he's the name they're after, and they want to give him time to think about whether he's better off in prison for a very long time or flipping and giving them what they want on Eric Trump and Jared Kushnir.

(10-28-2017, 10:06 AM)TJBender Wrote:

Trump spends weeks trying to bury the story behind made-up controversy over the First Amendment (funny how those rights only apply when it's alt-righters speaking on college camnpuses) and getting into a pissing match with a grieving military widow. Doesn't seem shady at all.

The tactic isn't political, it's good detective work. Manafort knows he's the name they're after, and they want to give him time to think about whether he's better off in prison for a very long time or flipping and giving them what they want on Eric Trump and Jared Kushnir.

I'm loving how the Trumpettes swallow the deflections and attempts to discredit sources. Mueller knows what he is doing.
- Bob Marley

(10-28-2017, 01:07 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 10:06 AM)TJBender Wrote: Trump spends weeks trying to bury the story behind made-up controversy over the First Amendment (funny how those rights only apply when it's alt-righters speaking on college camnpuses) and getting into a pissing match with a grieving military widow. Doesn't seem shady at all.

I'm loving how the Trumpettes swallow the deflections and attempts to discredit sources. Mueller knows what he is doing.

Lol, and who he's doing it for.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Anybody can be indicted. Let's pump the brakes and see where this goes.

(10-28-2017, 02:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anybody can be indicted. Let's pump the brakes and see where this goes.

I love that this is coming from one of the main "Hillary Clinton is a murderer and a traitor and should be locked up forever" voices from this board.

You know she was never even indicted, right? Where was the brake pump then?

(10-28-2017, 02:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 01:07 PM)rollerjag Wrote: I'm loving how the Trumpettes swallow the deflections and attempts to discredit sources. Mueller knows what he is doing.

Lol, and who he's doing it for.

Does that hook you swallowed irritate your throat?
- Bob Marley

(10-28-2017, 03:57 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 02:31 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Anybody can be indicted. Let's pump the brakes and see where this goes.

I love that this is coming from one of the main "Hillary Clinton is a murderer and a traitor and should be locked up forever" voices from this board.

"That plays great before the election...nah, we don’t care."
- Bob Marley

(10-28-2017, 05:14 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 03:57 PM)TJBender Wrote: I love that this is coming from one of the main "Hillary Clinton is a murderer and a traitor and should be locked up forever" voices from this board.

"That plays great before the election...nah, we don’t care."

Look for renewed calls for investigations and arrests from the Trump camp as early as Monday. Gotta drown out the noise that Paul Manafort makes when he starts the ball rolling downhill that ends with Trump's resignation.

Finally Trump is bringing the entertainment, cant wait for monday

(10-28-2017, 05:29 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 05:14 PM)rollerjag Wrote: "That plays great before the election...nah, we don’t care."

Look for renewed calls for investigations and arrests from the Trump camp as early as Monday. Gotta drown out the noise that Paul Manafort makes when he starts the ball rolling downhill that ends with Trump's resignation.

That is some solid trolling TJ. Kudos!

Democrats and republicans complaining about each others party lacking morals and being corrupt is funny.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2017, 07:02 PM by copycat.)

(10-28-2017, 03:57 PM)TJBender Wrote:

HRC and DJT are two sides of the same coin.  You do get that right?

(10-28-2017, 05:29 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 05:14 PM)rollerjag Wrote: "That plays great before the election...nah, we don’t care."

With that said, where do you stand with the apparent links to the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium Deal?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(10-29-2017, 06:58 PM)copycat Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 03:57 PM)TJBender Wrote: I love that this is coming from one of the main "Hillary Clinton is a murderer and a traitor and should be locked up forever" voices from this board.

(10-28-2017, 05:29 PM)TJBender Wrote: Look for renewed calls for investigations and arrests from the Trump camp as early as Monday. Gotta drown out the noise that Paul Manafort makes when he starts the ball rolling downhill that ends with Trump's resignation.

With that said, where do you stand with the apparent links to the Clinton Foundation and the Uranium Deal?

Same as I do with Trump. If there was wrongdoing, and it sure as hell appears there was, then it should be investigated thoroughly, charges brought, and anyone who committed a crime should be forced to answer for it.

The only prominent political entity with a shot at the White House that I dislike more than Trump is actually Hillary Clinton, believe it or not. As bad as Trump's presidency has been, Clinton's would have been full of broader social freedoms by way of Constitutional rights being rescinded, a society on a perpetual witch hunt for "oppressors" and pictures of a smiling Clinton all over the internet captioned "BIG MOTHER IS WATCHING" 

I know it's been a lifetime since the election, but I ended up pretty torn between Johnson and Trump at the end. Johnson because that's where my ideals lied, and Trump because he wasn't Hillary Clinton.

(10-29-2017, 06:58 PM)copycat Wrote:

Given events since the election, is the choice between the two still as clear cut as it was to you when you cast your vote?
- Bob Marley

(10-29-2017, 10:07 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 06:58 PM)copycat Wrote: HRC and DJT are two sides of the same coin.  You do get that right?

Given events since the election, is the choice between the two still as clear cut as it was to you when you cast your vote?

The events since the election, particularly the uranium deal bribes accepted by the Clintons, were no surprise. We already knew the big picture and now it's just a matter of having some details filled in. She is who I thought she was, a traitor willing to sell out her country for personal gain. No better, no worse.

Trump has been worse than I expected with his incessant babbling. I expected his motor mouth to be damped down by his advisors and the pressures of the office. However, he has been better than I hoped as far as policy decisions so far. When I evaluate a President, policy matters a lot more than words.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"