Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Russian collusion - a smoking gun

(10-31-2017, 12:37 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 07:18 AM)copycat Wrote: Absolutely, I held my nose and voted for Johnson.  As poor of a candidate as he was I just couldn't see myself voting for either of the other two.  I did have hope that Trump prove me wrong after he won but alas no such luck.

Ah, for some reason I thought you'd voted for Trump. I voted for Johnson, for the same reason as you, though I had no hopes Trump would be anything other than what he turned out to be.

Understandable, I do lean more right than center but as both sides get further and further apart that is where I find myself, in the center.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-31-2017, 09:13 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 02:10 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: No excuses. Who would actually be worried about this now? After months of investigating, they found 2 people that didn't pay their taxes, laundered their money, and didn't report their income 3 years ago. If they had anything noteworthy, then they would have already shown us. In an investigation into colluding, they arrest 2 people on tax evasion. That should give you an idea about how well it's going. The conspiracy charge isn't even a treasonous charge; it's a conspiracy in regards to the financial aspect of their activities.

There's literally zero evidence of collusion in the charges. Maybe you can show me otherwise?

You need to read the information about the third indictment - re Papadopoulos. It's collusion personified.

Of course Sarah Sanders is already out there lying about what his role was, etc., etc. So many people in the Trump orbit were trying real hard to work with so many Russians. And so many people keep lying about it. We'll see how high it goes and if anyone goes to jail over it. Donald cannot be happy.

The Manafort money-related charges are just an added bonus. If crimes are found you'll be charged. Which will make many others nervous. Perhaps they'll wish to talk.

OK - let's hear from the Hannity surrogates - "Lock up Hillary!" "But, but, but ..."

Papadopoulos was just a coffee boy, haven't you heard?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2017, 04:41 PM by Adam2012.)

(10-31-2017, 09:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 11:31 PM)nate Wrote: They are coming for you Donald.

Hell, we know that. Doesn't matter if he did anything wrong, they've been coming for him from the moment he won the R nomination. And if they have to manufacture outrage in the public over some minor charges on other people from years ago when those people worked for the Democrats then, by deity, they're gonna go it!

And you were so calm and understanding regarding Obama and Clinton. Isn't it a shame when people can't exhibit the sane and rational behavior you exhibit? lol 

If Sarah Sanders ever comes to her senses and quits you can jump right in. You can try to convince everyone that Donald would never lie to us. Good luck with that.

(10-31-2017, 09:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 09:13 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: You need to read the information about the third indictment - re Papadopoulos. It's collusion personified.

Yep, it's the Martha Stewart case all over again.

What? You're a regular Clarence Darrow, aren't you? Yeah, the Manafort case is just like the Martha Stewart case. Did you go to Trump University?
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(10-31-2017, 04:39 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 09:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Hell, we know that. Doesn't matter if he did anything wrong, they've been coming for him from the moment he won the R nomination. And if they have to manufacture outrage in the public over some minor charges on other people from years ago when those people worked for the Democrats then, by deity, they're gonna go it!

And you were so calm and understanding regarding Obama and Clinton. Isn't it a shame when people can't exhibit the sane and rational behavior you exhibit? lol 

If Sarah Sanders ever comes to her senses and quits you can jump right in. You can try to convince everyone that Donald would never lie to us. Good luck with that.

(10-31-2017, 09:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yep, it's the Martha Stewart case all over again.

What? You're a regular Clarence Darrow, aren't you? Yeah, the Manafort case is just like the Martha Stewart case. Did you go to Trump University?

So you don't understand the charges then, par for the course for you.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(10-31-2017, 04:39 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 09:19 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Hell, we know that. Doesn't matter if he did anything wrong, they've been coming for him from the moment he won the R nomination. And if they have to manufacture outrage in the public over some minor charges on other people from years ago when those people worked for the Democrats then, by deity, they're gonna go it!

(10-31-2017, 09:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Yep, it's the Martha Stewart case all over again.

He was referring to Papadopoulos, not Manafort. You flunk reading 101?

Papadopoulos confessed to lying, not collusion or anything else. That's exactly like the Martha Stewart case, where the suspect was charged for a lie rather than any supposed crime that was under discussion when the lie was told.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

(10-31-2017, 09:13 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 02:10 AM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: No excuses. Who would actually be worried about this now? After months of investigating, they found 2 people that didn't pay their taxes, laundered their money, and didn't report their income 3 years ago. If they had anything noteworthy, then they would have already shown us. In an investigation into colluding, they arrest 2 people on tax evasion. That should give you an idea about how well it's going. The conspiracy charge isn't even a treasonous charge; it's a conspiracy in regards to the financial aspect of their activities.

There's literally zero evidence of collusion in the charges. Maybe you can show me otherwise?

You need to read the information about the third indictment - re Papadopoulos. It's collusion personified.

Of course Sarah Sanders is already out there lying about what his role was, etc., etc. So many people in the Trump orbit were trying real hard to work with so many Russians. And so many people keep lying about it. We'll see how high it goes and if anyone goes to jail over it. Donald cannot be happy.

The Manafort money-related charges are just an added bonus. If crimes are found you'll be charged. Which will make many others nervous. Perhaps they'll wish to talk.

OK - let's hear from the Hannity surrogates - "Lock up Hillary!" "But, but, but ..."

The money-related charges is all there is, Adam. The third charge, talking about "agent", is just their choice in verbiage regarding their jobs working with Ukraine. It goes on to say that they were required to report their fees and they did not.

Collusion or not, Manafort is looking like quite a piece of work.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(10-24-2017, 08:55 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Crazy this topic isn't more popular. I cannot wait to see what unfolds on this in the next year. Some heavy hitters are going down.
lol

Very true given todays events.

Waiting for StroudCrowd to tell us that the Russians are our friends and that Donald barely knew this Flynn guy.

They're going big game hunting but ultimately I don't think anything will happen.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017, 01:16 PM by homebiscuit.)

(12-01-2017, 01:02 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Waiting for StroudCrowd to tell us that the Russians are our friends and that Donald barely knew this Flynn guy.

Tell us, for what reason was Flynn ordered to make contact with the Russians? Do you even know?

(12-01-2017, 01:02 PM)JackCity Wrote: They're going big game hunting but ultimately I don't think anything will happen.

Me either, but it makes for good facial tic theater.

(12-01-2017, 01:02 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Waiting for StroudCrowd to tell us that the Russians are our friends and that Donald barely knew this Flynn guy.

lol

I'm sure it'll sink Trump just like Manafort...

oh wait....

What does this have to do with Trump?

(12-01-2017, 01:22 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: What does this have to do with Trump?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Just more Friday information to give you liberals a woody over the entire weekend.

(12-01-2017, 01:18 PM)Kane Wrote:

lol

oh wait....

Manafort has gone to trial and given testimony? I must have missed that. This is only the beginning.

Just so I am clear, a guy who just admitted to lying to the FBI is going to testify against then candidate Donald Trump for directing him to make contact with the Russians? Good luck with that.

(12-01-2017, 01:34 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just more Friday information to give you liberals a woody over the entire weekend.

Liberals? Hardly. But, like Hannity, if you have no defense other than hero worship you have to call everyone else "liberal". Oh, that's so hurtful!

I guess you've given up pretending you're any kind of "small government conservative". It never rang true anyway.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2017, 01:41 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(12-01-2017, 01:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 01:18 PM)Kane Wrote: lol

oh wait....

Manafort has gone to trial and given testimony? I must have missed that. This is only the beginning.

Manafort is the one that was charged. He wont give testimony during his trial. Do you know how the court system works?

They would have to charge Trump and subpoena Manafort as a witness for him to provide testimony on the stand. Manafort's charges are related to financial offenses--not even related to what you think Trump is guilty of doing.

(12-01-2017, 01:35 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 01:18 PM)Kane Wrote: lol

oh wait....

The indictment of Paul Manafort was on charges significantly removed from his work with the Trump campaign.

You guys keep grasping for anything that is gonna bring Trump down. I just don't see it happening.

I highly doubt Flynn's case brings about anything that actually gets what all you whiney (liberal and non liberals alike) twits want.
Trump will remain POTUS for at least 3 more years.

Sorry. not sorry.