Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 9 Games of Interest

Friday, October 27th (No College games should be on Fridays!)
8:00 pm - FSU at Boston College
BC always plays FSU tough. This one will be interesting. 

Saturday, October 28th
12:00 pm - #11 Oklahoma State at #22 West Virginia
West Virginia is playing really good football right now. Oklahoma St. survives a scare against Texas. Can they rebound with a solid performance in Morgantown? Not sure why, but this just feels like it should be on a Thursday night.

3:30 pm - #2 Penn State at #6 Ohio St.
Penn St. made a statement this past Saturday. Can they beat Ohio St. on the road?

3:30 pm - #3 Georgia at Florida
Georgia is definitely the better team. Florida has to do a team end zone dance, a la Mark Richt, and a few other crazy things for a chance to gain momentum. Florida, going in, has the mental edge. Sometimes that's the toughest thing to overcome.

8:00 pm  - Georgia Tech at #7 Clemson
Interesting match up, as GT typically offers. Not a gimme at all for Clemson.

What interests you this week?
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017, 11:15 AM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(10-23-2017, 09:58 AM)TravC59 Wrote: Friday, October 27th (No College games should be on Fridays!)
8:00 pm - FSU at Boston College
BC always plays FSU tough. This one will be interesting. 

Saturday, October 28th
12:00 pm - #11 Oklahoma State at #22 West Virginia
West Virginia is playing really good football right now. Oklahoma St. survives a scare against Texas. Can they rebound with a solid performance in Morgantown? Not sure why, but this just feels like it should be on a Thursday night.

3:30 pm - #2 Penn State at #6 Ohio St.
Penn St. made a statement this past Saturday. Can they beat Ohio St. on the road?

3:30 pm - #3 Georgia at Florida
Georgia is definitely the better team. Florida has to do a team end zone dance, a la Mark Richt, and a few other crazy things for a chance to gain momentum. Florida, going in, has the mental edge. Sometimes that's the toughest thing to overcome.

8:00 pm  - Georgia Tech at #7 Clemson
Interesting match up, as GT typically offers. Not a gimme at all for Clemson.

What interests you this week?

You need to add NC State @ Notre Dame to the 3:30 schedule.

.... very interesting that the PSU-OSU and ND-NC State games are not on at 8pm.

For the first time in a long time I'm dreading this game VS UGa

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2017, 04:24 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

(10-23-2017, 11:17 AM)Kane Wrote: For the first time in a long time I'm dreading this game VS UGa

NOW WORRIES.  THE DAWGS FEAR FELIPE !!!

[Image: 92011.jpg]

(10-23-2017, 11:15 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: You need to add NC State @ Notre Dame to the 3:30 schedule.

.... very interesting that the PSU-OSU and ND-NC State games are not on at 8pm.
ABC definitely should have picked up Penn State/Ohio State for the 8:00 time slot. Two top 10 teams with playoff aspirations in the same Big Ten division, and they show it at 3:30? I don't understand that at all.

UCF vs Austin Peay Governors!

(10-24-2017, 12:20 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: UCF vs Austin Peay Governors!

No kidding.  You know it's a big time matchup when it has the 5pm time-slot and is being shown exclusively on ESPN3

I stand by my claim that UCF is the best team in Florida this season.  Can't wait for UCF vs USF.

"Not a gimme at all for Clemson." Why is that?

I know our chances of winning are between slim and none, but can we at least avoid a blowout? This is a rivalry game.

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2017, 12:05 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

OMG the PSU/OSU game was crazy! I was afraid Ohio State would lose all four quarters and was even nervous during Penn State's last drive.

YouTube must have the controversial TD where nobody thought the replay official would be able to overturn an interception in the end zone, but he did anyway.

Sixteen is the magic number: #16 ended a streak of 16 consecutive completions with a 16-yard pass and ran 16 times.

The uniforms the Buckeyes wore today are ugly. They should have worn their regular scarlet jerseys and gray pants.

(10-28-2017, 08:14 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The uniforms the Buckeyes wore today are ugly. They should have worn their regular scarlet jerseys and gray pants.

I agree.  For a big time rivalry game of top 10 teams, it would have been nice to see the game in their traditional uniforms.

(10-30-2017, 12:22 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 08:14 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: The uniforms the Buckeyes wore today are ugly. They should have worn their regular scarlet jerseys and gray pants.

I agree.  For a big time rivalry game of top 10 teams, it would have been nice to see the game in their traditional uniforms.

I never liked the concept of alternate uniforms for one game, but those were the worst because scarlet is Ohio State's primary color. Gray numbers on scarlet would have been fine - but black numbers?