Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Carr Bloodline

(12-10-2017, 04:11 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Isn't Carr the highest paid player in the NFL too? That looks like a mistake now

Nope, Matthew Stafford passed him (pun intended) by $2 million a few months later.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-30-2017, 01:26 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 12:49 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You knowingly misspelled the city of one of your favorite teams, how is that not a comparison? Correct spelling is important.

I knew it when you pointed it out. Nice job correcting me (and thanks to whoever made poll questions editable)

It’s to whomever, not to whoever. Proper grammar is of utmost importance on a fan message board.
"I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man." - Teddy Roosevelt

And... stop me if you've heard this before... Jack Del Rio throws anyone not named "Jack Del Rio" under the bus in order to prove that he himself is not to blame.
I'm looking for a link to the article I read last night, but Rico obviously moved it. It's his fault, not mine.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

(12-11-2017, 02:55 PM)Deacon Wrote: And... stop me if you've heard this before... Jack Del Rio throws anyone not named "Jack Del Rio" under the bus in order to prove that he himself is not to blame.
I'm looking for a link to the article I read last night, but Rico obviously moved it. It's his fault, not mine.
Del Rio has started his carousel of firing other coaches. Maybe the Raider brass will catch on a lot quicker than we did here and can him while there is still hope.
I could see them starting fresh with a new coach in LV.

Yep, it's in the blood.

Again, the blood don't lie. Carr is the worst starting QB in the NFL.

(12-26-2017, 12:32 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Again, the blood don't lie. Carr is the worst starting QB in the NFL.

Deshone Kizer says, "Hold my beer"

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 12-26-2017, 12:22 PM by Jeff.Fisher.)

What happened to jaguarswoman? Quality posts
And carr sucks. All of em. Especially his brother on nfl network actin like a superfan.

Carrbage is as Carrbage does.

(12-26-2017, 12:21 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: What happened to jaguarswoman? Quality posts
And carr sucks. All of em. Especially his brother on nfl network actin like a superfan.

I hear JW just became a fan of the tacks due to your influcence. TitansWoman coming soon. Its the least us Jags can do after we knock you out of the playoffs.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.