Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who would do this trade?

Carlos Hyde/Deshaun Watson for Leveon Bell.  Keep in mind the quarterback for the Leveon Bell team is Jameis Winston.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-31-2017, 11:10 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: Carlos Hyde/Deshaun Watson for Leveon Bell.  Keep in mind the quarterback for the Leveon Bell team is Jameis Winston.

Ehhh.... It depends on the RB situation.
If I have Bell, I would only make this trade if I have another stud RB. Hyde is just OK. Middle of the road on a bad team that has to throw a lot at the end of most games.
Watson has been on fire, so if I'm the guy with Watson, I make the trade as long as I'm not left going to the waiver wire trying to pick up Josh McCown or Blake Bortles. If I also have a Stafford or Brees or someone like that, the trade is easy for me.

Pretty much second what Kane said. Hyde has been spotty the season at best. Though Jimmy G should ease that a bit.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(10-31-2017, 11:35 AM)Kane Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:10 AM)UCF Knight Wrote: Carlos Hyde/Deshaun Watson for Leveon Bell.  Keep in mind the quarterback for the Leveon Bell team is Jameis Winston.

Ehhh.... It depends on the RB situation.
If I have Bell, I would only make this trade if I have another stud RB. Hyde is just OK. Middle of the road on a bad team that has to throw a lot at the end of most games.
Watson has been on fire, so if I'm the guy with Watson, I make the trade as long as I'm not left going to the waiver wire trying to pick up Josh McCown or Blake Bortles. If I also have a Stafford or Brees or someone like that, the trade is easy for me.

Unique situation.  the Bell team has pretty good back ups.  Demarco Murray, Doug Martin, Kamara, with good starters at receivers and decent back ups.  Jameis at qb has definitely been lacking, and the waiver wire is hurting.

The Watson side is stacked on the qb end with Watson, Dak Prescott, and Matt Ryan but the bench is at a bare minimum and any sort of injury could really hurt.

I'm trying to stay neutral with which side I am because I want opinions on both sides.  It is a non ppr as well so that makes the rb more important.

I like the Deshaun Watson side. It seems like a fair trade, but I just think Watson has so much upside, whereas Bell has big game potential, but he's been spotty this season.

(10-31-2017, 01:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I like the Deshaun Watson side. It seems like a fair trade, but I just think Watson has so much upside, whereas Bell has big game potential, but he's been spotty this season.

My side is the Bell side.  I think he's starting to come into his own.  I think his holdout killed him early on, but he's started to come around as of late.

(10-31-2017, 11:47 AM)UCF Knight Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 11:35 AM)Kane Wrote: Ehhh.... It depends on the RB situation.

Unique situation.  the Bell team has pretty good back ups.  Demarco Murray, Doug Martin, Kamara, with good starters at receivers and decent back ups.  Jameis at qb has definitely been lacking, and the waiver wire is hurting.

The Watson side is stacked on the qb end with Watson, Dak Prescott, and Matt Ryan but the bench is at a bare minimum and any sort of injury could really hurt.

I'm trying to stay neutral with which side I am because I want opinions on both sides.  It is a non ppr as well so that makes the rb more important.

Just going by this quick overview of both teams, I think it's a pretty fair and beneficial trade for both sides.  Watson looks pretty legit, though he does have two of the top 3 toughest matchups in weeks 15 and 16.  All 4 of those RBs (with Hyde) are fairly usable and I do think Hyde will be better once he gets a bit healthier.  Bell is coming into his normal self and I think they're going to have to continue leaning on him since Ben just looks flat out bad this season.

Hope the guy with Bell didn't make the trade lol

No, I declined it and offered Demarco Murray and Danny Amendola.

He had 3 quarterbacks on his roster, a crappy bench. I wasn't about to give him the world.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017, 03:46 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(10-31-2017, 01:20 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I like the Deshaun Watson side. It seems like a fair trade, but I just think Watson has so much upside, whereas Bell has big game potential, but he's been spotty this season.

Well, given the injury, I was wrong about this one.

(11-03-2017, 03:33 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: No, I declined it and offered Demarco Murray and Danny Amendola.

He had 3 quarterbacks on his roster, a crappy bench.  I wasn't about to give him the world.

I bet he turned that down quick.

(11-03-2017, 03:46 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:

Well, given the injury, I was wrong about this one.

(11-03-2017, 03:33 PM)UCF Knight Wrote: No, I declined it and offered Demarco Murray and Danny Amendola.

He had 3 quarterbacks on his roster, a crappy bench.  I wasn't about to give him the world.

I bet he turned that down quick.

No, he's one of those people that peppers trades throughout the league and sees what person he can screw over the most.  Everyone knows that is what he does.  So instead of actually trading with people he goes back and forth, argues, and typically never gets a thing done.  If something does get done, its usually the person who knows nothing about fantasy and least likely to get screwed over.