Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
24 Hour Charity Twitch Stream!

I will be doing a 24 hour Twitch charity stream with some friends on November 4th. I will post the link in here if anyone is interested. The link wont be available until the 4th.

If you are interested in donating to the Riley Hospital for Children hospital the info is below. Otherwise feel free to check out the stream on November 4th!

A few of my friends and I are doing a charity event for Riley Hospital for Children. 100% of the proceeds will go straight to Riley Hospital we do not see or handle any of the transactions. The actual event does not take place until November 4th. My friends and I will be hosting a 24 hour gaming stream. But we are able to accept donations ahead of schedule. Even donations as small as $5 dollars are acceptable. That is just one missed Starbucks visit!  If you wish to donate you can do so by following the link https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fus...ID=287749# . If you wish to view the 24 hour stream let me know I can provide that link when its available on November 4th.

This is my first year participating in this event. I plan to do this event at least annually.

I of course don’t do this alone. Our team has already passed our team goal of $1000 dollars and the event has not even gone live yet!  We will be bumping up that goal up for sure!

Let me know if you have any questions.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!