Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Gordon is back!

Conditionally re-instated.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...osh-gordon

I added him in one of my deeper fantasy leagues as a playoff stash already.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 06:43 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Nice, should be fun. Hopefully he still has it in him and can go back to that player he was.

(11-01-2017, 06:32 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Conditionally re-instated.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...osh-gordon

I added him in one of my deeper fantasy leagues as a playoff stash already.

I just picked him up on my fantasy haha

Yes! Blackmon is next!

(11-01-2017, 07:40 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Yes! Blackmon is next!

Gordon loves football, Blackmon dont

Gordon hasn't played a game since 2014 and is now coming into one of the worst QB situations in the league, I wouldn't expect much this year. He is, however, a potential low risk/high reward fantasy stash if you have a spot for him and need WR help.

Low risk?

(11-01-2017, 07:40 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: Yes! Blackmon is next!

We do need a guard...

Why couldn't they reinstate him before the trade deadline

(11-02-2017, 08:51 AM)Kane Wrote: Why couldn't they reinstate him before the trade deadline

Even if they did nobody would consider trading for him.

(11-02-2017, 04:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 08:51 AM)Kane Wrote: Why couldn't they reinstate him before the trade deadline

Because you know everything

(11-02-2017, 04:52 PM)Pdiddy Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 04:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Even if they did nobody would consider trading for him.

Because you know everything

Did you ever read the article - or even the headline? It is crystal clear Josh Gordon was conditionally reinstated and  what he must do to receive full reinstatement. If you read that, it is stupid to imagine any team would even be able to trade for Josh Gordon, as he is not 100% reinstated.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 05:23 PM by Pdiddy.)

(11-02-2017, 05:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 04:52 PM)Pdiddy Wrote: Because you know everything

Did you ever read the article - or even the headline? It is crystal clear Josh Gordon was conditionally reinstated and  what he must do to receive full reinstatement. If you read that, it is stupid to imagine any team would even be able to trade for Josh Gordon, as he is not 100% reinstated.

Once again all you do is read and don't think. He will meet his conditions. And yes I can read the headline, just like I can read your trolling garbage you share with us. Anyways, crazier things have happened then to think a team like the jags who were looking at all wr options or someone else would toss the browns a 7th or couple low picks for him. He's an amazing talent that is worth a late round pick or two and the browns would be thrilled to get any value out of him a team this point like the bills with marcel

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 05:45 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

(11-02-2017, 05:21 PM)Pdiddy Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 05:07 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Did you ever read the article - or even the headline? It is crystal clear Josh Gordon was conditionally reinstated and  what he must do to receive full reinstatement. If you read that, it is stupid to imagine any team would even be able to trade for Josh Gordon, as he is not 100% reinstated.

Once again all you do is read and don't think. He will meet his conditions. And yes I can read the headline, just like I can read your trolling garbage you share with us. Anyways, crazier things have happened then to think a team like the Jags who were looking at all WR options or someone else would toss the browns a 7th or couple low picks for him. He's an amazing talent that is worth a late round pick or two and the browns would be thrilled to get any value out of him a team this point like the bills with marcel

You don't think if you read the whole story and assume just because he has a chance of being reinstated, any team that needs a WR will be interested in signing him. I'm a realist.

And now you are on my ignore list because of the bold text. Nobody who wants to think logically would say such a thing.

(11-02-2017, 05:40 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 05:21 PM)Pdiddy Wrote: Once again all you do is read and don't think. He will meet his conditions. And yes I can read the headline, just like I can read your trolling garbage you share with us. Anyways, crazier things have happened then to think a team like the Jags who were looking at all WR options or someone else would toss the browns a 7th or couple low picks for him. He's an amazing talent that is worth a late round pick or two and the browns would be thrilled to get any value out of him a team this point like the bills with marcel

You don't think if you read the whole story and assume just because he has a chance of being reinstated, any team that needs a WR will be interested in signing him. Get real.
Coming from the genius who goes around spewing this report and that report and NFL.com this and NFL.com that, you do no thinking for yourself. Same person who swore luck will be back this year. Your wrong all the time. Your wrong about luck. Your wrong here too. And that's real

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 06:01 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

"Effective immediately, Gordon may join the Browns to attend meetings, engage in conditioning work and individual workouts," the league stated in a release. "Subject to compliance with clinical and other requirements, he will be placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list and be permitted to practice with the team beginning on Monday, November 20. Beginning Monday, November 27, Gordon will be eligible at the team's discretion to return to active status or to remain on the Commissioner's Exempt list for an additional week before returning to active status."

People who understand what the bold text means have no reason to believe there is even a decent chance a team would be able to trade for Josh Gordon if he had been "reinstated" before the trade deadline.

(11-02-2017, 06:00 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: "Effective immediately, Gordon may join the Browns to attend meetings, engage in conditioning work and individual workouts," the league stated in a release. "Subject to compliance with clinical and other requirements, he will be placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list and be permitted to practice with the team beginning on Monday, November 20. Beginning Monday, November 27, Gordon will be eligible at the team's discretion to return to active status or to remain on the Commissioner's Exempt list for an additional week before returning to active status."

People who understand what the bold text means have no reason to believe there is even a decent chance a team would be able to trade for Josh Gordon if he had been "reinstated" before the trade deadline.
He's 26. He is extremely physically gifted and I guarantee you had he been reinstated before the deadline, someone would have called about him.

Patriots, Eagles, Bears, Bills and heck even the Jags. YOU don't think a team would want to trade for him but how often are you right? You are wrong on most things.

(11-02-2017, 04:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:

Shut up Ms. Know-it-all

Firstly, you don't know if someone would have considered trading for him, or if the Browns would consider trading him. You simply do not know. Period, end of statement.
Secondly, I was joking... I wouldn't want a guy 2-3 years removed from football who is 1 strike away from a lifetime ban.
Thirdly, you didn't answer my question, so this is yet another example of your saucy JDub ways pissing someone off.

Another reason why 90% of the board can't stand you.

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2017, 11:12 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

(11-03-2017, 09:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: He's 26. He is extremely physically gifted and I guarantee you had he been reinstated before the deadline, someone would have called about him.

Patriots, Eagles, Bears, Bills and heck even the Jags. YOU don't think a team would want to trade for him but how often are you right? You are wrong on most things.

My whole point in that post - and I WAS EXTREMELY CLEAR - was that teams CANNOT trade for him.

(11-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 04:45 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: Even if they did nobody would consider trading for him.

Shut up Ms. Know-it-all

Firstly, you don't know if someone would have considered trading for him, or if the Browns would consider trading him. You simply do not know. Period, end of statement.
Secondly, I was joking... I wouldn't want a guy 2-3 years removed from football who is 1 strike away from a lifetime ban.
Thirdly, you didn't answer my question, so this is yet another example of your saucy JDub ways pissing someone off.

You can't tell me to shut up. People don't like me because they chose to hate.

(11-03-2017, 11:10 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 09:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: He's 26. He is extremely physically gifted and I guarantee you had he been reinstated before the deadline, someone would have called about him.

My whole point in that post - and I WAS EXTREMELY CLEAR - was that teams CANNOT trade for him.

(11-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Kane Wrote: Shut up Ms. Know-it-all

You can't tell me to shut up. People don't like me because they chose to hate.

I actually already told you to shut up... so apparently I can.
People don't like you because you choose to be annoying and argumentative. You're one of the hardest people on here to like.
The reason you're not liked is you and your actions, your choice of words, and your attitude.

But hey... back on topic.
Josh Gordon...

(11-02-2017, 07:14 AM)FreeAgent01 Wrote: Low risk?

Anyone picked off of waivers is low risk in fantasy.  Low risk to an NFL franchise?  Not so much.