Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Josh Gordon is back!

(11-02-2017, 08:51 AM)Kane Wrote: Why couldn't they reinstate him before the trade deadline

There were tweets the day before and the day of the trade deadline that his reinstatement was imminent and the Browns had fielded some trade calls.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-03-2017, 11:10 AM)JaguarsWoman Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 09:51 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: He's 26. He is extremely physically gifted and I guarantee you had he been reinstated before the deadline, someone would have called about him.

Patriots, Eagles, Bears, Bills and heck even the Jags. YOU don't think a team would want to trade for him but how often are you right? You are wrong on most things.

My whole point in that post - and I WAS EXTREMELY CLEAR - was that teams CANNOT trade for him.

(11-03-2017, 10:30 AM)Kane Wrote: Shut up Ms. Know-it-all

Firstly, you don't know if someone would have considered trading for him, or if the Browns would consider trading him. You simply do not know. Period, end of statement.
Secondly, I was joking... I wouldn't want a guy 2-3 years removed from football who is 1 strike away from a lifetime ban.
Thirdly, you didn't answer my question, so this is yet another example of your saucy JDub ways pissing someone off.

Another reason why 90% of the board can't stand you.

You can't tell me to shut up. People don't like me because they chose to hate.

Jduh, you don't even know what your arguing. The point was teams would be interested in trading for him had he been reinstated earlier in the season. Obviously teams cant trade for him now captain obvious. Get over what the article said and think a little bit. Had he been conditionally reinstated earlier, he would be meeting the conditions And teams would Be calling the browns

(11-02-2017, 06:00 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: "Effective immediately, Gordon may join the Browns to attend meetings, engage in conditioning work and individual workouts," the league stated in a release. "Subject to compliance with clinical and other requirements, he will be placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list and be permitted to practice with the team beginning on Monday, November 20. Beginning Monday, November 27, Gordon will be eligible at the team's discretion to return to active status or to remain on the Commissioner's Exempt list for an additional week before returning to active status."

People who understand what the text means have no reason to believe there is even a decent chance a team would be able to trade for Josh Gordon if he had been "reinstated" before the trade deadline.

Oh the irony. People choose to hate but your the only victim huh. Or maybe you give people every reason too. Idk anyone else who has a  reputation in the negative 200 range. 

Anyways. Anyone know when Gordon becomes a free agent? Should be a relatively low cost  for some team to sign

(11-03-2017, 03:23 PM)Pdiddy Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 06:00 PM)JaguarsWoman Wrote: "Effective immediately, Gordon may join the Browns to attend meetings, engage in conditioning work and individual workouts," the league stated in a release. "Subject to compliance with clinical and other requirements, he will be placed on the Commissioner's Exempt list and be permitted to practice with the team beginning on Monday, November 20. Beginning Monday, November 27, Gordon will be eligible at the team's discretion to return to active status or to remain on the Commissioner's Exempt list for an additional week before returning to active status."

People who understand what the text means have no reason to believe there is even a decent chance a team would be able to trade for Josh Gordon if he had been "reinstated" before the trade deadline.

Oh the irony. People choose to hate but your the only victim huh. Or maybe you give people every reason too. Idk anyone else who has a  reputation in the negative 200 range. 

Anyways. Anyone know when Gordon becomes a free agent? Should be a relatively low cost  for some team to sign
Some person named ShivaWurm is going back and giving her positive ratings...... Does she have 2 accounts?!

(11-03-2017, 03:26 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 03:23 PM)Pdiddy Wrote: Oh the irony. People choose to hate but your the only victim huh. Or maybe you give people every reason too. Idk anyone else who has a  reputation in the negative 200 range. 

Some person named ShivaWurm is going back and giving her positive ratings...... Does she have 2 accounts?!
Pity ratings? She has more than one account. Only thing is they are on packers and broncos forums lol

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2017, 09:19 PM by flgatorsandjags.)

Crazy the game he had against one of the best corners in the league and hasnt played in almost 3 years. Gordon could of been one of the all time greats, still young though and with his talents he can still have a good career if he keeps his head on straight. Cant wait to see Rosen throw him the ball next year

http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-brown...ate-passes

(12-04-2017, 09:13 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Crazy the game he had against one of the best corners in the league and hasnt played in almost 3 years.  Gordon could of been one of the all time greats, still young though and with his talents he can still have a good career if he keeps his head on straight.  Cant wait to see Rosen throw him the ball next year

http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-brown...ate-passes

It was impressive. But Kizer was definitely trying to force him the ball, he had like 11 targets or something like that. Still, he made some impressive catches. He was a big reason for both their scoring drives.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

Still one of the best WR in the game. Picking off right where he left off after 3 years. Crazy

My fantasy team is happy
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS