Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Suspected Pedophile Roy Moore

(11-14-2017, 03:14 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I've always been attracted to much younger women and I'm 46. They have to be over 18 though! That can't even be argued. I don't care what the age of consent is in his backwards state. Eighteen is considered an adult. Anything less than that and you are dating a child. This guy was apparently cruising malls and high schools. That's creepy. According to one report he was even banned from one mall, because he was making teenage girls uncomfortable. How did this guy get so far in politics? Someone didn't do their job vetting this guy.
People most likely vetted but they didn't care. That's the real issue.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-14-2017, 03:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 03:14 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: I've always been attracted to much younger women and I'm 46. They have to be over 18 though! That can't even be argued. I don't care what the age of consent is in his backwards state. Eighteen is considered an adult. Anything less than that and you are dating a child. This guy was apparently cruising malls and high schools. That's creepy. According to one report he was even banned from one mall, because he was making teenage girls uncomfortable. How did this guy get so far in politics? Someone didn't do their job vetting this guy.
People most likely vetted but they didn't care. That's the real issue.

That's sad and pathetic. How do people not care about something as serious as pedophilia?  Sick

(11-14-2017, 04:06 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 03:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: People most likely vetted but they didn't care. That's the real issue.

That's sad and pathetic. How do people not care about something as serious as pedophilia?  Sick

It’s not pedophilia if he didn’t have sex with them.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 04:49 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(11-14-2017, 04:21 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 04:06 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: That's sad and pathetic. How do people not care about something as serious as pedophilia?  Sick

It’s not pedophilia if he didn’t have sex with them.

From everything I have been reading, he either did with some or at the very least, he certainly tried to. Even if he tried and failed, that still makes him a pedophile in my eyes.

(11-14-2017, 04:48 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 04:21 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It’s not pedophilia if he didn’t have sex with them.

From everything I have been reading, he either did with some or at the very least, he certainly tried to. Even if he tried and failed, that still makes him a pedophile in my eyes.

That's the depths we've sunk to: "Well he didn't have sex with them!"
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(11-14-2017, 06:58 AM)EricC85 Wrote: didn't the article say he never had sex with any of these girls? He dated girls as young as 16 from what I understand? I'm in my 30's and can't stand girls in their teens at this point can't imagine wanting to date one much less, definitely causes you to question his judgement in the least.

(11-14-2017, 04:48 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 04:21 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: It’s not pedophilia if he didn’t have sex with them.

That’s the comment I was going off of, I don’t have a clue what he tried or didn’t try.

(11-14-2017, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 06:58 AM)EricC85 Wrote: didn't the article say he never had sex with any of these girls? He dated girls as young as 16 from what I understand? I'm in my 30's and can't stand girls in their teens at this point can't imagine wanting to date one much less, definitely causes you to question his judgement in the least.

The Golden Rule of Dating: (X/2)+7 where X is your current age. 

Full disclosure, I dated an 18 year old when I was 30. We met her Freshman year of college when I went back to finish my degree. We ran in the same circles at school because of our classes and had some fun, but it couldn't last; we were too different. There was also a ton of social pressure from her family and off campus friends to end it. Since then I've lived by the Rule, but it matters less as you get older. No one really cares if you're 55 and she's 35. It also has significantly less of a stigma if she's 30 and he's 18.
I’m a numbers guy and love doing math and equations.  Why didn’t they teach me this in high school?  Come on 24.5 yr old ladies!    Though I must admit.  Even a 24 yr old would probably be too intellectually immature for my likings (long term).  Short term, who cares?

Yearbook inscriptions..... I picked a heckuva day to quit drinking...

Photo 

[Image: 1v1a.png]
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2017, 10:32 PM by TJBender.)

(11-14-2017, 10:27 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [Image: 1v1a.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

edit: whatever screw the graphic it was a gif of Sean Connery taking "The Rapists" for $200

Moore and his wife had a post up showing 52 pastors had announced they were still backing him for election... 

Turns out they used backings from years and years ago and many of the pastors have come out saying they didn't sign or endorse them all recently.

I don’t know about the rest of the questions, but that Olde Hickory House bit looks like every girls writing I ever saw in high school and college!! It’s almost universal or something!!

this whole story seems fishy on so many levels, especially with the specific republicans saying he should resign. I don't think we will ever get the true story if there is one just allegations.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

He was a libtard when these allegations supposedly took place.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(This post was last modified: 11-15-2017, 01:51 AM by TheO-LineMatters.)

(11-15-2017, 01:32 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: He was a libtard when these allegations supposedly took place.

Who cares? Conservative or Liberal, he was still a sicko.

(11-14-2017, 07:45 PM)Jags Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 07:54 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The Golden Rule of Dating: (X/2)+7 where X is your current age. 

Full disclosure, I dated an 18 year old when I was 30. We met her Freshman year of college when I went back to finish my degree. We ran in the same circles at school because of our classes and had some fun, but it couldn't last; we were too different. There was also a ton of social pressure from her family and off campus friends to end it. Since then I've lived by the Rule, but it matters less as you get older. No one really cares if you're 55 and she's 35. It also has significantly less of a stigma if she's 30 and he's 18.
I’m a numbers guy and love doing math and equations.  Why didn’t they teach me this in high school?  Come on 24.5 yr old ladies!    Though I must admit.  Even a 24 yr old would probably be too intellectually immature for my likings (long term).  Short term, who cares?

I don't really care if they are intellectually immature. I don't really want a relationship anyway, so having deep discussions is not really on my agenda. That whole math equation stuff is bunk. When I'm 94, I'm still gonna be looking at 24 year olds. 35 is my cutoff and that is stretching it. To each their own, as long as they aren't breaking any laws and both parties are happy.

(11-14-2017, 10:31 PM)TJBender Wrote:

[Image: giphy.gif]

edit: whatever screw the graphic it was a gif of Sean Connery taking "The Rapists" for $200

But was it an unwelcome, forced screwing of the gif?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Now Sean Hannity is backing away, citing "inconsistencies" in Moore's statements.

(11-15-2017, 01:32 AM)JaG4LyFe Wrote: He was a libtard when these allegations supposedly took place.

Do you really think that matters? Are you saying that being a Democrat equates to thinking that rape is ok?

(11-15-2017, 09:09 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Now Sean Hannity is backing away, citing "inconsistencies" in Moore's statements.

Even Sean knows that you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

(11-15-2017, 11:43 AM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 09:09 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Now Sean Hannity is backing away, citing "inconsistencies" in Moore's statements.

Even Sean knows that you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

I think at the very least Roy Moore is a creepy guy and should step down.
With that said, I find it very sad and telling the way Moore's accusers are treated when compared to the way Bill Clinton's and Ted Kennedy's accusers were treated.
My goodness, there is pretty good evidence that Bill raped someone and I think he actually settled with Paula Jones.
The mainstream media destroyed all of the Clinton accusers and viciously attacked Ken Starr.

The media ho-hummed the waitress sandwich that Kennedy and Dodd had one night, not to mention Kennedy's little driving mishap that killed a young lady.