Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 12 Games of Interest

Saturday, November 18th
12:00 - Michigan at #8 Wisconsin 
Can Michigan somewhat revive their season from the recent slump? A W over the Badgers would be big. 

3:30 - Navy at #3 Notre Dame
Love, love, love watching Navy and any true triple team. ND seems ripe for the picking. Always a good game here.

Light week before Rivalry week.

What else gets your interest?
TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 08:04 AM by copycat.)

Not sure where to post this but here seems like a good spot.

I just saw CBS highlight the Alabama/Mercer game. Are you serious? For playing Mercer, Alabama or any BCS team should be shunned and exiled from ALL discussion for at least one week.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(11-18-2017, 06:37 PM)copycat Wrote: Not sure where to post this but here seems like a good spot.  

I just saw saw CBS highlight the Alabama/Mercer game.  Are you serious?  For playing Mercer, Alabama or any BCS team should be shunned and exiled from ALL discussion for at least one week.

In theory I agree with you, but for these smaller schools they are a cash cow.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Ucla vs Usc, scouting future jaguar qb, josh rosen

(11-18-2017, 07:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 06:37 PM)copycat Wrote: Not sure where to post this but here seems like a good spot.  

I just saw saw CBS highlight the Alabama/Mercer game.  Are you serious?  For playing Mercer, Alabama or any BCS team should be shunned and exiled from ALL discussion for at least one week.

In theory I agree with you, but for these smaller schools they are a cash cow.

I know, but it still doesn't make it any more palatable.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-19-2017, 08:03 AM)copycat Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 07:31 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: In theory I agree with you, but for these smaller schools they are a cash cow.

I know, but it still doesn't make it any more palatable.

While I know the game is important for those small schools I agree with you as well.  Same with games like Clemson vs Citadel.

Yet they stay in the top 4 over a team like Wisconsin that defensively dominates Iowa and Michigan in back to back weeks.  Iowa has fallen off but they were coming off a dominant win against OSU when Wisconsin destroyed them and the momentum they had.  Michigan was 8-2 coming into the game yesterday.

OU moves up after beating 1-9 Kansas.  OU lost to Iowa State. Clemson lost to Syracuse.  They're ahead of an undefeated B1G team.  While I will admit Wisconsin's schedule has been light they have still played a couple of good teams and beat them both and their defense is playing very well right now.  It all won't matter if they can't beat OSU and they will get in if they beat OSU in the B1G championship game so it all sort of hinges on that.