Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trump Sentenced to Death by Kim Jung Un

(11-16-2017, 10:31 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 09:28 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: I think this is what it's always been about.

And with Trump giving him so much publicity and attention I'm sure he feels like a world leader - on a level of China and the USA.

I certainly can't think of any world leader who has been mentioned more in Trumps's tweets than KJU (perhaps Putin?).

Because ignoring this wannabe schoolyard bully has worked gangbusters in the past, right?

Acting like a tough guy (on Twitter, no less) has done what exactly? I know some people eat that stuff up, but in the end Trump is going to have to deal with KJU the old fashioned way - diplomacy. He has no other option.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-16-2017, 02:17 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 10:31 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: Because ignoring this wannabe schoolyard bully has worked gangbusters in the past, right?

Acting like a tough guy (on Twitter, no less) has done what exactly? I know some people eat that stuff up, but in the end Trump is going to have to deal with KJU the old fashioned way - diplomacy. He has no other option.

The confrontation, as distasteful as it is, needs to happen.

KJU is insane, no doubts about it, he makes his people believe he is a God - who knows, he may believe it's true. Imagine he's on his deathbed, knows he's going to die.. he wants to see millions of Americans die with him, so he launches everything he has in hopes 1 or 2 land. Yes his country is annihilated, but does he care in his hospital bed a mile under a mountain? No. He will just watch the carnage unfold on CNN.

That's the kind of mindset we could possibly be dealing with, or he may be completely sane and just wants everyone to leave him alone so he rattles his nuclear sabre from time to time... can the world really chance that?

(11-16-2017, 01:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 10:41 AM)rollerjag Wrote: And if the little fella gets ticked off and launches nukes into SK in a hissy fiit, well that's not going to affect us, right?

Sooooo, cower in the corner then? Didn't work for Obama.

Cower in the corner? You're not much of a student of history, are you?

Trump is doing, and will do, just what Obama and past president's have done - using diplomacy to try and convince KJU to see the error of his ways.

Donald has simply helped raise KJU's world profile, which was probably his number one goal. He has the USA going through all sorts of gyrations.

(11-16-2017, 02:21 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 02:17 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: Acting like a tough guy (on Twitter, no less) has done what exactly? I know some people eat that stuff up, but in the end Trump is going to have to deal with KJU the old fashioned way - diplomacy. He has no other option.

The confrontation, as distasteful as it is, needs to happen.

KJU is insane, no doubts about it, he makes his people believe he is a God - who knows, he may believe it's true. Imagine he's on his deathbed, knows he's going to die.. he wants to see millions of Americans die with him, so he launches everything he has in hopes 1 or 2 land. Yes his country is annihilated, but does he care in his hospital bed a mile under a mountain? No. He will just watch the carnage unfold on CNN.

That's the kind of mindset we could possibly be dealing with, or he may be completely sane and just wants everyone to leave him alone so he rattles his nuclear sabre from time to time... can the world really chance that?

There are a lot of doubts that KJU is insane. There are also doubts that Trump is sane.

Just because you're a dictator doesn't mean you're nuts. It just means that you won't be confused with James Madison.

I think KJU, like all dictators, has a massive ego and wants to be considered a player on the world stage. You become a player by getting nukes.

What's that said about Russia? It's a third world country with nuclear weapons. Looks like we're adding NK to the list.

(This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 02:39 PM by TrivialPursuit.)

(11-16-2017, 02:30 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 02:21 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: The confrontation, as distasteful as it is, needs to happen.

There are a lot of doubts that KJU is insane. There are also doubts that Trump is sane.

Just because you're a dictator doesn't mean you're nuts. It just means that you won't be confused with James Madison.

I think KJU, like all dictators, has a massive ego and wants to be considered a player on the world stage. You become a player by getting nukes.

What's that said about Russia? It's a third world country with nuclear weapons. Looks like we're adding NK to the list.

You eat up everything the media tells you, don't you.

DJT is many things, egotistical, narcissistic... but insane? Not really. His twitter crap infuriates people like you (NEWSFLASH: You were never going to vote for him or anyone with an R next to their name, you've been indoctrinated to vote D only) while it galvanizes the far-right, makes the "middle" right just chuckle and think 'yea, I could see myself say that'....

Yes, it plays to the lowest common denominator, but pretending their votes don't matter is exactly why democrats can't win over middle America.

EDIT: By the way, I hate the man and his twitter crap myself. But I muddle through it and try to stay optimistic.. just like I have every single year of my life because I've never been alive for a "good" President.

(11-16-2017, 02:36 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 02:30 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: There are a lot of doubts that KJU is insane. There are also doubts that Trump is sane.

You eat up everything the media tells you, don't you.

DJT is many things, egotistical, narcissistic... but insane? Not really. His twitter crap infuriates people like you (NEWSFLASH: You were never going to vote for him or anyone with an R next to their name, you've been indoctrinated to vote D only) while it galvanizes the far-right, makes the "middle" right just chuckle and think 'yea, I could see myself say that'....

Yes, it plays to the lowest common denominator, but pretending their votes don't matter is exactly why democrats can't win over middle America.

EDIT: By the way, I hate the man and his twitter crap myself. But I muddle through it and try to stay optimistic.. just like I have every single year of my life because I've never been alive for a "good" President.

You might be a low information voter. You know someone has no valid argument when they say "You eat up everything the media tells you, don't you."

There is only one "media"? Is Breitbart "media"? Is that all you listen to? And what's this babble about R and D? Did you come up with that all by yourself? Who indoctrinated you. Fox News? I'm a registered R who hasn't voted for a presidential D since Jimmy Carter.

Oh - and DJT probably isn't insane. He's just a narcissistic man-child who has always been a little rich boy who's never been held accountable. Is that better than being insane? Is that better or worse than KJU? You be the judge.

I see why after 3,265 posts you have a Rep of 4.

I've said repeatedly I don't allow the media, any outlet, to control my thinking. I do independent research - no alt-right or alt-left fake news for me, but thanks for playing!

The world is not as simple minded as you project it to be.

(11-16-2017, 02:24 PM)Adam2012 Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 01:05 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sooooo, cower in the corner then? Didn't work for Obama.

Donald has simply helped raise KJU's world profile, which was probably his number one goal. He has the USA going through all sorts of gyrations.

Trump has chosen to call out KJU, and the media has chosen to criticize everything he's done.

Is it Trump's fault for calling out KJU's behavior or the media's fault for demonizing everything he does? I know you believe that diplomacy is the only solution, but Obama tried that, and KJU pretty much got whatever he wanted out of it. The US gained nothing from their dealings. What could they do now, specifically, that would help with negotiating with North Korea? KJU doesn't want America as an ally. They want our complete destruction and submission.

(11-16-2017, 03:08 PM)TJBender Wrote: The world is not as simple minded as you project it to be.

The vast majority of it is moreso.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

In other news, I have decided to sentence Kim Jong Un to death. It will have about as much impact on his life as his sentencing Donald Trump to death will have on Trump's. If Kim Jong Un ever sets foot in my jurisdiction (so, basically, if he comes over for dinner), he will be treated as a criminal and shot on sight.