Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Senator Al Franken Kissed and Groped Me Without My Consent

(12-07-2017, 09:47 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 01:11 AM)TJBender Wrote: It's finally caught up to Franken, who will step down tomorrow.

Hey GOP, you sure you want to throw your support behind a man who loves him some teenage bleep and doesn't care if they love  his crinkly old man junk back?

With all the lies that are routinely spun from the left, who really knows anymore.

I mean the left straight-up lies to people. And when they get called out on it with factual information - they just call everyone a racist or sexist and the whole left just blindly agrees with no thought or research.

I can't even read Huffington Post without laughing uproariously at the headlines they use. It's just trash.

And before you bring up breitbart and that crap - Breitbart isn't automatically loaded on smart phones. HuffPo is.

I'm not going to bring up Brietbart. I mean, it is crap, but no more or less crappy than Huffington Post. I inherently despise all "news" organizations that firmly plant themselves in the rectum of one group rather than being impartial. Which means that, with rare exceptions, I hate all news. CNN was actually doing ok as a tabloid until they suddenly decided to promote every woman with an anti-Trump boner to a starring role.

The simple fact is that Moore's accusers are credible, their stories share enough similarities to be a pattern and not made up on the spot, and some of them were under 18 when the behavior took place. Roy Moore is a predator of teenage girls, and that's really all there is to that. When Marco Rubio says that you're going down if you walk into Congress, you know there are problems.

Franken resigning is a good thing. I know why the Democrats waited until now to do it. It's so they can lord it over the GOP and cast themselves as the moral high ground. In truth, if it were a sincere measure on the part of Gillibrand and her merry women, the call would have come as soon as there was a picture of Franken groping a sleeping woman's breasts out there. It's a witch hunt of political convenience.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-07-2017, 10:26 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Franken could not continue as a Senator, since everywhere he goes people are doing the booby-honk at him.  Hey, Al, there's a woman over there who looks sleepy.  Why dontcha go honk her boobs a few times for laughs?  Several other women have confirmed that Al's standard picture taking move is to grab a handful of buttock.  

Even so, you have "feminists" like Kate Harding, who posted: “I’m a feminist. I study rape culture. And I don’t want Al Franken to resign.” She rehashes what Steinem wrote 20 years ago: These are our guys, we must protect them especially if there’s a risk one could be replaced by a Republican. “If we set this precedent in the interest of demonstrating our party’s solidarity with harassed and abused women, we’re only going to drain the swamp of people who, however flawed, still regularly vote to protect women’s rights and freedoms.”

OMG are you serious?!

I'm not guilty. But I resign anyway. Now quickly to redirect to the Republicans in office that have had accusations that they deny... and democratic rhetoric blah blah blah.

If it were ME and I was completely innocent, I'd deny it all the way to the grave. And they'd have to force me out.

But that's just me... I guess I view innocence different than some.

Another one bites the dust !!!

I'm assuming Tiger Woods doesn't feel so bad anymore .... even though he had 19 chicks come forth with their sex with Tiger stories.

Franken is revealed as a serial creep. Creepy Uncle Al can join Creepy Uncle Joe in the gropester Hall Of Fame.

There's a thread on /r/politics about Franken's resignation. At least 90% of the posts are about Trump. Massive outbreak of TDS over there.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looks like Franken's resignation is Fake News.