Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ivory or Yeldon for this Sunday if Fournette can't go?

Both are on my league's waivers and if Fournette can't play against the Browns this Sunday, who do you think is the better one to pick up and play?

ESPN Scoring with PPR.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-17-2017, 01:48 PM)Brett Wrote: Both are on my league's waivers and if Fournette can't play against the Browns this Sunday, who do you think is the better one to pick up and play?

ESPN Scoring with PPR.

Me personally, my first thought would be to go Yeldon based on his stats.  But then again, considering the match up and weather, Ivory might yield more points.  Expect a lot of screens which would give you points in a PPR league.

My final though...  Go Yeldon.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Yeah, I might not even pick one of them up since it's such a toss up. In my league, we start 2 RB and my only options on my team are Chris Thompson, Orleans Darkwa, Isaiah Crowell, Danny Woodhead (Probably wont play), Jamaal Williams.

I actually grabbed Yeldon just in case...

My RB roster actually started the season in pretty good shape (at least on paper) with David Johnson and Leonard Fournette.  Injuries are killing me right now.   Wallbash

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-18-2017, 11:02 AM)Brett Wrote: Yeah, I might not even pick one of them up since it's such a toss up. In my league, we start 2 RB and my only options on my team are Chris Thompson, Orleans Darkwa, Isaiah Crowell, Danny Woodhead (Probably wont play), Jamaal Williams.

I was reading that Danny Woodhead will play which is why I plan to bench Javarius Allen.

I currently have a similar decision to make... Isaiah Crowell vs the Jags or TJ Yeldon vs the Browns.

I'm really having a tough time debating this one in my head. 

BTW, Thompson and Darkwa aren't bad options to have. You never know when Darkwa is going to break a big one, and I actually voted in Thompson for the Pro Bowl when trying to find a 6th RB.
'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!