Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Playoff Machine (generator)

Star  (This post was last modified: 11-20-2017, 06:17 PM by B2hibry.)

The NFL playoff machine is alive. Play out your scenrios week to week to see what teams need to survive or go home!

Playoff Machine
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thanks for posting. I messed around with it. Keep coming up with Jags playing tacks in wild card weekend. Maybe ‘99 is haunting me. I just don’t want to face them in the playoffs. Hopefully they go into a downward spiral after the loss to the Steelers.

My favorite part is when you go to the games on the "Week by Week" tabs, it shows our old logo in grey until you hover over it. Then it shows our new logo in color Big Grin

On the loose side, I had us playing tacks in the WC and the Steelers held on to the #2 seed. On the optimistic side, I had us with a #2 seed, first-round bye. I like the second scenario better.

Playing out more and more like 2007.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I kind of want the 1st round over the bye week. I think we will win the wildcard, I have some doubts about the bye.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I want the Bye

Definitely want a bye. Let’s get Fournette a week off to rest his ankle.

Thanks for this.....been years since I used it!
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2017, 03:10 PM by Kane.)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine/...00951754~2

I managed to keep the tacks out of the playoffs.
They lose to the Cards and the Rams and us.
Buffalo edges them out for the 6th seed based on tie breakers (they beat the Phins twice and clots in final 4 games)

I prefer the one over at the NYTimes, since it tells you which games help and hurt us.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017...chine.html

2 wins are enough for the playoffs. If we beat the Titans and the Texans, and the Rams beat the Titans, we win the division.

I actually think there is a good chance the Titans won't even make the playoffs. They actually have a tough fourth quarter of the season.
"Knowledge is power, guard it well."

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 11:52 AM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

(12-04-2017, 09:45 PM)DangerousBoy Wrote: I actually think there is a good chance the Titans won't even make the playoffs. They actually have a tough fourth quarter of the season.

If they beat the 49ers and Cardinals, they just need the Patriots to beat the Bills to make it in. (Or really any team to beat the Bills)

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2017, 11:55 AM by Kane.)

(12-04-2017, 09:45 PM)DangerousBoy Wrote: I actually think there is a good chance the Titans won't even make the playoffs. They actually have a tough fourth quarter of the season.

They are getting a lot of help via Miami and Buffalo being slightly worse. Tyrod now has a knee injury so Bills probably done. Miami still has to play the Pats (twice I think)
The AFCW is such a mediocre division only the winner (possibly at 8-8 or 9-7) will get in.
Cincy is toast....

I think the tacks at this point will have to lose 3 out of their final 4 to miss the playoffs...