Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Jungle v3.1 is live

After many hours of work, tweaking and testing, The Jungle version 3.1 is live!

Just a few of the new things:
  • updated code base; better security and less spammers?
  • new "AutoMedia" plugin; now just put your social media links into the post and the board automatically picks them up and formats them properly. No need to copy an entire Tweet; just grab the link, drop it in your post, and the rest happens!
  • oh, and a new mobile-optimized responsive user interface overhaul. Works on phones, iPads, and computers alike!
Please drop all the comments and concerns you have here and we will work to get everything fixed up!

To Do List:
  • Put a line between the post and the user's signature
    • (2018-11-26) Fixed! I think I got it everywhere, let me know if it's missing someplace...
  • Figure out what is going on with the stars
  • Figure out where the 'last post' button went on mobile
  • Did we lose the ability to see if there is an unread post on the main page?

I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wow 10000000000 thank you the mobile version is usable now
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Nice. I like it! Super mobile friendly.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Love the new layout
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Nice, works well with mobile. But now all my meaningless gold stars are gone. Harumph!

(11-22-2017, 08:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nice, works well with mobile. But now all my meaningless gold stars are gone. Harumph!

[Image: Qv25i.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

This is way better.

Only thing I'd need now if a notification button. Find it real hard to follow convos

The new looks is nice and clean.

Great job !!

We fancy now

Looking good! I only have one minor suggestion. Outside of a thread reply, anyway to bump the displayed text up a font size or two? I'm getting old I guess!
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Like the new look. One thing ive noticed is when im viewing on my phone, the little arrow to go to last post read is not there.
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

Wow, looks 100% different! Going to take some getting used to! Good job.

I like it

(11-22-2017, 09:24 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 08:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Nice, works well with mobile. But now all my meaningless gold stars are gone. Harumph!

[Image: Qv25i.jpg]

Thanks, lady. Yer swollen.

For what it's worth, I've found one thing I dislike about the new board...not sure if it can be fixed or not. There is no "line" anymore to separate someone's post from their signature. So some guys have a quote in their signature or some type of wording. So when you are reading their post it runs together and you almost think it's part of the post and it can be confusing.

If that makes sense. Not sure if you can create a line again to separate them.

(11-22-2017, 12:21 PM)Brett Wrote: For what it's worth, I've found one thing I dislike about the new board...not sure if it can be fixed or not. There is no "line" anymore to separate someone's post from their signature. So some guys have a quote in their signature or some type of wording. So when you are reading their post it runs together and you almost think it's part of the post and it can be confusing.

What?  Is that part of your post or your signature line?

(11-22-2017, 01:19 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(11-22-2017, 12:21 PM)Brett Wrote: For what it's worth, I've found one thing I dislike about the new board...not sure if it can be fixed or not. There is no "line" anymore to separate someone's post from their signature. So some guys have a quote in their signature or some type of wording. So when you are reading their post it runs together and you almost think it's part of the post and it can be confusing.

What?  Is that part of your post or your signature line?

Lol, good one.

Nice to see an 80 s board catch up to current times. Lol. JK. Great job and looks nice.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I think the frame borders should be visible somehow, the floating effect of the text without any frame is kinda odd to look at.

I really like the more modern look overall.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I like it
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA