Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hillary and Obama started Syrian war with illegal poison gas from Libya

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2017, 10:35 AM by Byron LeftTown.)

Another day, another "conspiracy theory" comes true.  Yes, Hillary was running weapons out of Benghazi to the "Syrian rebels" in order to start a "civil war" against Assad.  Pure treason by Hillary and Obama.  ISIS are CIA/MI6 trained jihadists with funding from the U.S., Great Britain, France, Israel, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.  Their mission was to foment a fake civil war against Assad so the Ba'ath Party stronghold in Syria would be ended and the Saudis could ram their long-desired oil pipeline through Syria to the Mediterranean Sea with easy access to the European market.

Obama's whole "line in the sand" was a false flag setup because he knew "Assad" was about to use nerve gas "on his own people". 

This story comes from no less a source than Seymour Hersh:

http://www.awdnews.com/index/seymour-her...ade-syria/

You'll note that Rand Paul asked Hillary Clinton directly about weapons transfers from Libya during the 2013 Benghazi hearings.  She said she'll have to get back with him on that one.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Wouldn't surprise me none........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

(This post was last modified: 11-23-2017, 12:12 PM by The Real Marty.)

Oh, give me a [BLEEP] break. That is ridiculous.

Well, what's the real story, Marty? That a bunch of Syrian dentists bought 1000 new Toyota trucks and took up arms against Assad, but the most advanced military in the world couldn't find the 12-mile long convoy on the only road?

(11-23-2017, 12:25 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Well, what's the real story, Marty?  That a bunch of Syrian dentists bought 1000 new Toyota trucks and took up arms against Assad, but the most advanced military in the world couldn't find the 12-mile long convoy on the only road?

Look, you believe what you want to believe.  No one is going to be able to dissuade you.  So I'm not going to try.

What were the actual complaints of the "rebels" anyway? Since Muslims, Christians and Jews had lived peacefully in Syria for many decades, what was the beef with Assad? Too nice?

I think I know where the gas came from...
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(11-23-2017, 12:53 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 12:25 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: Well, what's the real story, Marty?  That a bunch of Syrian dentists bought 1000 new Toyota trucks and took up arms against Assad, but the most advanced military in the world couldn't find the 12-mile long convoy on the only road?

Look, you believe what you want to believe.  No one is going to be able to dissuade you.  So I'm not going to try.

You don't think he actually believe any of this, do you?

Alex Jones does it to make money. Byron does it ... who knows why he does it. His way of phishing, I guess. I'm sure he's laughing as his posts his silliness.
The sun's not yellow, it's chicken.

I wonder if the liberals in this thread have anything of substance to argue against what is being presented....

or if "oh that's just silly" is the best we can get?

The more you people hide yourselves from the truth the more I'm convinced you're happy as a clam to have a chip inserted in your brain. Especially if it comes with food stamps and the bliss of being ignorant.

The chemical weapons used came for Iraq and moved to Lybia (and possibly Syia) before the 2nd Iraq war. To say that they have not been used in this manner is absurd........
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Seymour Hersh has been doing this a long long time and has deep contacts. He broke the story of the My Lai Massacre in 1969 and the Abu Ghraib torture story in 2004. Us stoopid conspiracy theorists have known about the weapons transfers from Benghazi since the week of the attack - why do you think Rand Paul asked her about it? Did Rand just make it up? Maybe Pulitzer Prize winning Sy Hersh made it up, too. We know Hillary always tells the tru---no, no, she said she TRIES to tell the truth. She just isn't always successful.