Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dropdown nav from one forum to another not working

Hi
Noticed that I can't go from the main Home Team forum to any other with the dropdown in the lower right corner. Takes me to https://www.duvalpride.com/forumdisplay....=undefined
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-30-2017, 12:17 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Hi
Noticed that I can't go from the main Home Team forum to any other with the dropdown in the lower right corner. Takes me to https://www.duvalpride.com/forumdisplay....=undefined

I'll look into it.  I just duplicated it.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

FIXED!   Smile

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Muchas gracias!

Hey, still getting the errors...

(12-04-2017, 02:31 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Hey, still getting the errors...

Are you using a computer or a mobile device?  If using a computer, what web browser/Operating System?  I've just tested with a Windows machine (Chrome and Firefox) and it works.

You also might try refreshing your browser (though I doubt that will do anything).

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2017, 04:00 PM by Hard_Eight.)

Win10 using the latest Chrome build.

Cleared the storage and still no luck. Let me try FF.

Same thing in FF...

(12-04-2017, 03:58 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Win10 using the latest Chrome build.

Cleared the storage and still no luck. Let me try FF.

Same thing in FF...

I can confirm it the issue has resurfaced. Very weird....
I am r00t. I am r00t? I AM r00t.

Good, I was thinking I was crazy and about to screen record it.

I'm still kind of puzzled about this.  I've tested with a Linux machine as well as a Windows 7 machine with both the legacy and the new themes and it seems to be working fine for me.  I'll put hands on a Windows 10 machine and see if I can duplicate the problem that way.

Fixed... again.   Smile

Before I had just fixed the "Jungle Responsive" theme and didn't check the "Jungle Responsive Throwback" theme.

(12-10-2017, 11:18 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: Fixed... again.   Smile

Before I had just fixed the "Jungle Responsive" theme and didn't check the "Jungle Responsive Throwback" theme.

Thank you for figuring that one out!

I have gone ahead and removed the "Jungle Responsive" theme since I don't see the point in having it if only one person on the board is gonna use it.

We are down to the "Responsive Throwback" and the "Legacy" themes. 

I'll convince all 20 of you still on the Legacy theme to upgrade eventually...

Yay Thanks!!!

(12-10-2017, 11:57 AM)Superuser Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 11:18 AM)jagibelieve Wrote: Fixed... again.   Smile

Thank you for figuring that one out!

I have gone ahead and removed the "Jungle Responsive" theme since I don't see the point in having it if only one person on the board is gonna use it.

I like the Legacy better, please fix the Rate button. Thx.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-12-2017, 02:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-10-2017, 11:57 AM)Superuser Wrote: Thank you for figuring that one out!

I like the Legacy better, please fix the Rate button. Thx.

I did what I can for now to alleviate that issue on the Legacy theme.

Once we are able to get the outstanding issues fixed on the Throwback theme, I will see what can be done.

(12-12-2017, 03:05 PM)Superuser Wrote:
(12-12-2017, 02:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I like the Legacy better, please fix the Rate button. Thx.

I did what I can for now to alleviate that issue on the Legacy theme.

Once we are able to get the outstanding issues fixed on the Throwback theme, I will see what can be done.

Graci.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato