Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gomer Pyle dead at 87

RIP Jim Nabors
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My favorite scene from one of my favorite shows:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwEvysDpNm0

RIP Jim Nabors
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

How sad is it that I already thought he passed away? Oh well...RIP Goner!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-30-2017, 02:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: How sad is it that I already thought he passed away? Oh well...RIP Goner!

Quoted before you could fix an apt missed keystroke.
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

LOL

RIP Gomer
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Just read the Fox News Article, it mentioned he had a Husband! WOW! I didn't know he was gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)
ALl I know is the man had a voice that was something special, he could sing

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...as-87.html
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Gomer Pyle was one of my favorite shows growing up. Not as good as Hogans Heroes an the Flintstones but it filled in a 30-minute slot with good quality

Dang, I thought he had died last year.

(11-30-2017, 04:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Dang, I thought he had died last year.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(11-30-2017, 04:44 PM)Rico Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 04:35 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Dang, I thought he had died last year.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

That got an lol.

RIP, Bomer.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(11-30-2017, 03:28 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Just read the Fox News Article, it mentioned he had a Husband! WOW! I didn't know he was gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)

Shazam!!!
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(11-30-2017, 03:28 PM)The Drifter Wrote: Just read the Fox News Article, it mentioned he had a Husband! WOW! I didn't know he was gay (not that there is anything wrong with that)

There is a joke associated with that.  I'll send it to you in a PM as it's not really appropriate to publicly post.

RIP to Jim Nabors

Gomer Pyle was a good show and he was a very talented man not only acting but also singing.  Count me in with the others that thought that he had already passed away.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(11-30-2017, 02:45 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 02:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: How sad is it that I already thought he passed away? Oh well...RIP Goner!

Quoted before you could fix an apt missed keystroke.

Well, he is a goner, so it fits!! Tongue
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(11-30-2017, 07:36 PM)FBT Wrote:

Shazam!!!
Gaalllleee!