Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zodiac Killer Unmasked?

My Money is on Sullivan, it's always the quiet "normal" looking guys 

Zodiac Killer: Detectives hope DNA will unlock murderer's ID at last

The "Zodiac Killer," a shadowy serial assassin who terrorized Northern California in the 1960s and '70s with a string of grisly slayings and mystifying, unsolvable riddles, may have finally given officials a code they can crack: His DNA.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01/zod...-last.html
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Didn't we already determine it was Ted Cruz?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-01-2017, 04:09 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Didn't we already determine it was Ted Cruz?

No, that's the guy shot JFK. You're thinking of Buck Compton and RFK, he was never the same after Toye and Garnere got their legs blown off.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 09:15 PM by TheO-LineMatters.)

I've been watching this series on the History Channel and it's fascinating. I was convinced it was Sullivan as well, until they started counting up the evidence against Lawrence Kane. He sounds like a more convincing suspect to me, but this series is far from over and I'm sure they're gonna throw more suspects into the mix like, Earl Van Best Jr., Richard Gaikowski and Rick Marshall. The movie "Zodiac"pointed all fingers at Arthur Leigh Allen, but I read where he has been ruled out via DNA evidence. I never bought him as a real suspect anyway.

Robert Graysmith is the Zodiac Killer.

A no name cartoonist decides to go around killing people.  Sends out ciphers, and plans on solving them himself--only to be beaten to the punch by Donald and Bettye Harden.  Eventually he gets the recognition he seeks by writing several books about Zodiac thinking he's gotten away with it all.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-02-2017, 03:23 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: Robert Graysmith is the Zodiac Killer.

A no name cartoonist decides to go around killing people.  Sends out ciphers, and plans on solving them himself--only to be beaten to the punch by Donald and Bettye Harden.  Eventually he gets the recognition he seeks by writing several books about Zodiac thinking he's gotten away with it all.

[Image: remiq-net_8770.jpg]