Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which NFL And NFC Team Will Win Tonight's Sunday Night Football Game Tonight In CenturyLink Field In Seattle, Washington?
Philadelphia Eagles (10-1)
Seattle Seahawks (7-4)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
***Official Eagles @ Seahawks Sunday Night Football Game Thread***

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2017, 09:15 PM by AmeliaFL.)

Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile  Great 30-10 home win at EverBank Field by our 8-4 Jaguars earlier today.   Cool

Jaguars now can watch and scout tonight's Sunday Night Football matchup between  NFL bestthe 10-1 Philadelphia Eagles, with Carson Wentz,, at the 7-4 Seahawks, with Russell Wilson, in the Pacific Northwest.

Seahawks leads the all time series by a game over the Eagles at 8 wins and 7 losses, in tonight's 16th all-time regular season meeting, and Seattle also has won 5 of the 6 last meetings, but a win by Philadelphia would deadlock their rivalry at 8-8 since both teams first met and played in 1976.

Seattle Seahawks then visits Jacksonville, FL, to play their next game with our Jaguars in EverBank Next Sunday.  If the Seahawks win tonight, it could be a battle of 8-4 second place teams.

Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, and Michele Tafoya are announcing the game for The NFL On NBC Sports, live streaming in your devices, and locally in Jacksonville on WTLV NBC Channel 12, and in Gainesville on WNBW NBC Channel 9 in Gainesville, all stations seen live on HD.

Cloudy skies at 44 degrees is the game forecast inside CenturyLink Field in south downtown Seattle, with east/southeastern winds at 2 miles per hour, for the 8:30PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries, and GO NFC!   Wink Smile   Cool

http://stream.nbcsports.com/nfl/watch-su...t-football

http://nflstream.nbcsports.com/

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2017120313...ab=preview

http://www.nfl.com/mycausemycleats

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Luke getting worked nothing unusual thou lol
“You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.”
“If you find a way to motivate an idiot you have a motivated idiot”

Seahawks looking good.

Hmmmm, getting a bit worried about next week here. Seattle look good, not seen the Eagles play like this for a while.

Next week should be a good gauge to see where the Jags are at compared to the elite teams.

I think we do match up well with the Seahawks though. Low scoring game. They are kinda like Pitt, except this time I don't think we will catch them by surprise

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2017, 11:49 PM by DuvalJag.)

I have feeling we see bad Blake next week unless the running game so how catches fire

Seattle playing up to the competition tonight

(12-03-2017, 11:48 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Next week should be a good gauge to see where the Jags are at compared to the elite teams.

I think we do match up well with the Seahawks though. Low scoring game. They are kinda like Pitt, except this time I don't think we will catch them by surprise

It really will be. The D line should be able to bully that Seattle O line but Wilson is do damn hard to catch. The LB's are going to have to play smart between blitzing and keeping coverage when Wilson is scrambling, they make big plays.

O should be on for a fight. They may be missing Chancellor and Sherman but it' still a solid D that will be on Bortles all afternoon. 

Going to be a tough matchup but I think this team is ready for a proper challenge, I think we can hurt teams.

We are in deep trouble next week.

(12-04-2017, 12:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: We are in deep trouble next week.

Yup.  Gotta hope the titans lose also.

(12-04-2017, 12:09 AM)Jagsfan32277 Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 12:05 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: We are in deep trouble next week.

Yup.  Gotta hope the titans lose also.

They won't. They will lose to the Rams though. Week 17 will be for the division, but I think both teams still make playoffs regardless.