Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Who would you rather face in the 1st round of the playoffs?

(12-13-2017, 04:40 AM)Gojags Wrote: Looking way far ahead but would you rather have second rd game vs patriots at home or on road vs steelers.  We killed them earlier and made Ben talk of retiring but we can’t rely On 2 pick 6s again.  I’m still afraid of the Pats  and Brady and like the chances better against The Steelers  at Pittsburgh. 

I don’t live anywhere near Jacksonville anymore  but I do hope all of the local diehard fans who have suffered for a long time and spent a lot of money get to see a Jags home playoff victory even if it’s the first round game.

I'd rather take the bye and my chances with New England. Brady plays bad in Miami. Maybe it's just a Florida thing? And youre taking a chance of having a stinker in the first round and not even making it to Pittsburgh. Big Ben looks much better than he did early in the year as well. In addition, I'm sure our players would benefit greatly from an extra week of resting their bodies. There is also the chance of playing in a snowstorm in Pittsburgh. That's a wildcard for Blake. When there were flurries in Cleveland you can hear him telling Cam(who was mic'd up) that it was the first time he'd seen it snowing.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-13-2017, 05:06 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 04:40 AM)Gojags Wrote: Looking way far ahead but would you rather have second rd game vs patriots at home or on road vs steelers.  We killed them earlier and made Ben talk of retiring but we can’t rely On 2 pick 6s again.  I’m still afraid of the Pats  and Brady and like the chances better against The Steelers  at Pittsburgh. 

I don’t live anywhere near Jacksonville anymore  but I do hope all of the local diehard fans who have suffered for a long time and spent a lot of money get to see a Jags home playoff victory even if it’s the first round game.

I'd rather take the bye and my chances with New England. Brady plays bad in Miami. Maybe it's just a Florida thing? And youre taking a chance of having a stinker in the first round and not even making it to Pittsburgh. Big Ben looks much better than he did early in the year as well. In addition, I'm sure our players would benefit greatly from an extra week of resting their bodies. There is also the chance of playing in a snowstorm in Pittsburgh. That's a wildcard for Blake. When there were flurries in Cleveland you can hear him telling Cam(who was mic'd up) that it was the first time he'd seen it snowing.

In my opinion, Miami exposed New England for what they really are.   If you can move Brady off the spot, get some pressure on him, you can beat them.  And that's tailor made for US.   Our pass rush and coverage can stop Brady.  I'm now convinced of it.  And their defense is not good.  So I have lost all my fear of New England.

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2017, 08:38 AM by JaguarJosh05.)

Nobody. Give me that bye week.

(12-13-2017, 08:05 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 05:06 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: I'd rather take the bye and my chances with New England. Brady plays bad in Miami. Maybe it's just a Florida thing? And youre taking a chance of having a stinker in the first round and not even making it to Pittsburgh. Big Ben looks much better than he did early in the year as well. In addition, I'm sure our players would benefit greatly from an extra week of resting their bodies. There is also the chance of playing in a snowstorm in Pittsburgh. That's a wildcard for Blake. When there were flurries in Cleveland you can hear him telling Cam(who was mic'd up) that it was the first time he'd seen it snowing.

In my opinion, Miami exposed New England for what they really are.   If you can move Brady off the spot, get some pressure on him, you can beat them.  And that's tailor made for US.   Our pass rush and coverage can stop Brady.  I'm now convinced of it.  And their defense is not good.  So I have lost all my fear of New England.

They made a mistake letting Chandler Jones go... that guy has been beasting it.
No pain, no gain.