Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Roy Moore Accuser Admits to Forging Yearbook

(This post was last modified: 12-15-2017, 10:30 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

Lisa Bloom was caught trying to pay women off to make accusations against Trump.

I bet her mother, Gloria Allred, didn't do the same thing with the incredibly reliable victim she represents!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...eport.html

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Has anyone heard anything from Roy Moore accusers or Gloria Allred since he lost the election?

(12-27-2017, 09:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Has anyone heard anything from Roy Moore accusers or Gloria Allred since he lost the election?

No matter what your political persuasion, we are all better off without that crazy wacko Roy Moore.  So just... let it go.

(12-27-2017, 09:07 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Has anyone heard anything from Roy Moore accusers or Gloria Allred since he lost the election?

Which of Roy Moore's political positions do you support?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(12-27-2017, 01:05 PM)rollerjag Wrote:

Which of Roy Moore's political positions do you support?

Do you always answer a question with a question? Can you answer the question you quoted?

[Image: mc8SJop.jpg]

(12-27-2017, 01:35 PM)TJBender Wrote:

[Image: mc8SJop.jpg]

I think most of us are, but he's right that Dem playbook worked so the wormtongues have moved on.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-27-2017, 01:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 01:05 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Which of Roy Moore's political positions do you support?

Do you always answer a question with a question? Can you answer the question you quoted?

No, I haven't heard anything from his accusers. Why would we? There was no chance of criminal charges due to the lapsed time, the man just fell under the spotlight and wilted by the heat of his past actions.

He's a creep, a horrible candidate and should have never been on the ballot for reasons beyond his fondness for underage girls.

Are you a supporter of Moore? If so, why?
- Bob Marley

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2017, 02:34 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

(12-27-2017, 02:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 01:35 PM)TJBender Wrote: [Image: mc8SJop.jpg]

I think most of us are, but he's right that Dem playbook worked so the wormtongues have moved on.

Exactly my point. Is this their strategy going forward for all elections?

(12-27-2017, 02:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 01:10 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Do you always answer a question with a question? Can you answer the question you quoted?

No, I haven't heard anything from his accusers. Why would we? There was no chance of criminal charges due to the lapsed time, the man just fell under the spotlight and wilted by the heat of his past actions.

He's a creep, a horrible candidate and should have never been on the ballot for reasons beyond his fondness for underage girls.

No I am not a supporter of Moore, but am typically a supporter of the American justice systems credence of innocent until proven guilty. Any woman willing to come forward during political season should pursue their accusations all the way through, not only until said candidate loses the race.

Also, what ever happened to these women who came forward against Trump weeks ago with Megyn Kelly? 

The point of my post was to simply point out that something as serious as sexual assault gets put on the back burner when its political purpose has been served. This is a crying shame for the real victims.

Dude. You have a very weird obsession.

It’s like you spend you’re entire day trying to find articles to either bash the left or pump up Trump.

You go back and dig up old threads for pretty much no reason except to start arguments.

(12-27-2017, 02:52 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Dude. You have a very weird obsession.

It’s like you spend you’re entire day trying to find articles to either bash the left or pump up Trump.

You go back and dig up old threads for pretty much no reason except to start arguments.

If by "dig up old threads", you mean use the mouse wheel to scroll midway down the first page in the forum, then yes, guilty as charged. Also, it was a simple question, not an article.

(12-27-2017, 02:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 02:52 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dude. You have a very weird obsession.

If by "dig up old threads", you mean use the mouse wheel to scroll midway down the first page in the forum, then yes, guilty as charged. Also, it was a simple question, not an article.
So you’ve never gonna back multiple pages to dig up old threads? This thread.... the Russia thread. You get bored and want to start something or have someone to argue with so you bring it back up.

You’re obsessed with trying to prove how great Trump is but it comes across as nutty.

By all means though, do you. You seem to have a great time on this side of the board.

(12-27-2017, 02:59 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 02:55 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: If by "dig up old threads", you mean use the mouse wheel to scroll midway down the first page in the forum, then yes, guilty as charged. Also, it was a simple question, not an article.
So you’ve never gonna back multiple pages to dig up old threads? This thread.... the Russia thread. You get bored and want to start something or have someone to argue with so you bring it back up.

You’re obsessed with trying to prove how great Trump is but it comes across as nutty.

By all means though, do you. You seem to have a great time on this side of the board.

The Russia thread is a current topic, as is the barrage of sexual assault accusations in our country. I don't see the harm in posting in them. 

I am proud of my president. If that comes across as nutty, then so be it.

(12-27-2017, 02:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 02:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I think most of us are, but he's right that Dem playbook worked so the wormtongues have moved on.

(12-27-2017, 02:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote: No, I haven't heard anything from his accusers. Why would we? There was no chance of criminal charges due to the lapsed time, the man just fell under the spotlight and wilted by the heat of his past actions.

No I am not a supporter of Moore, but am typically a supporter of the American justice systems credence of innocent until proven guilty. Any woman willing to come forward during political season should pursue their accusations all the way through, not only until said candidate loses the race.

Also, what ever happened to these women who came forward against Trump weeks ago with Megyn Kelly? 

The point of my post was to simply point out that something as serious as sexual assault gets put on the back burner when its political purpose has been served. This is a crying shame for the real victims.

I would really love to blast you from the moral high ground, but the timing of Al Franken's resignation strongly suggests that Democrats do view the current culture of #metoo (who didn't see that one turning into a witch hunt?) as a political play. That's pretty sick unto itself, but it doesn't marginalize or discredit any abuse that actually took place.

Public elections don't have the same "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" limitations of criminal court. If Moore had been convicted of child molestation, he would be in jail, not on a ballot. Doesn't matter that the criminal and civil justice systems haven't reviewed the merits of the cases yet. What matters is that enough people had concerns about him, including the conduct he allegedly engaged in, that they chose to either vote for someone else or stay home. I wouldn't vote for someone under investigation for inappropriate relationships with teenagers if there was even a shred of credibility to it, because I wouldn't want to take the chance of electing a child molester to the Senate. That's just me, though. Others may be willing to take that chance, and others still may not care.

(12-27-2017, 02:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 02:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I think most of us are, but he's right that Dem playbook worked so the wormtongues have moved on.

(12-27-2017, 02:30 PM)rollerjag Wrote: No, I haven't heard anything from his accusers. Why would we? There was no chance of criminal charges due to the lapsed time, the man just fell under the spotlight and wilted by the heat of his past actions.

Do you realize the woman who accused Moore of molesting her when she was 14, Leigh Corfman, did not come forward, she was reluctant and was quoted as the result of good reporting.

Ask any woman who has been assaulted who didn't immediately confront and/or report their attacker about their reason. Until you've been there, you'd be wise not to judge.
- Bob Marley

(This post was last modified: 12-27-2017, 09:54 PM by JagNGeorgia.)

(12-27-2017, 09:24 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 02:30 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Exactly my point. Is this their strategy going forward for all elections?

Do you realize the woman who accused Moore of molesting her when she was 14, Leigh Corfman, did not come forward, she was reluctant and was quoted as the result of good reporting.

Ask any woman who has been assaulted who didn't immediately confront and/or report their attacker about their reason. Until you've been there, you'd be wise not to judge.

Leigh Corfman was the first to come forward. She's all over the news, doing interviews and the like. 

I think it's funny that, when men argue issues that are usually exclusive to women, that men should have no place speaking about it. How do you know that the men in this thread haven't gone through it as well? You don't but that doesn't stop you from interjecting your opinion. Much like you think the opposition is doing to these women.

(12-27-2017, 09:53 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 09:24 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Do you realize the woman who accused Moore of molesting her when she was 14, Leigh Corfman, did not come forward, she was reluctant and was quoted as the result of good reporting.

Leigh Corfman was the first to come forward. She's all over the news, doing interviews and the like. 

I think it's funny that, when men argue issues that are usually exclusive to women, that men should have no place speaking about it. How do you know that the men in this thread haven't gone through it as well? You don't but that doesn't stop you from interjecting your opinion. Much like you think the opposition is doing to these women.

Leigh Corfman was sought out initially by The Washington Post, she did not reach out to them. She went on TV after Moore and his lackeys attacked her.

How do you know I haven't gone through it?
- Bob Marley

(12-27-2017, 11:15 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(12-27-2017, 09:53 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Leigh Corfman was the first to come forward. She's all over the news, doing interviews and the like. 

Leigh Corfman was sought out initially by The Washington Post, she did not reach out to them. She went on TV after Moore and his lackeys attacked her.

How do you know I haven't gone through it?

Not saying it isn't true, but I couldn't find anything to support that. Everything I read shows that she came out first.

I don't know or care if you went through it because it has no bearing on the validity of one's argument. If one must have experience something in order to comment or have an opinion on it, then we'd all be very limited on what we can say. I'm also not the one trying to limit what someone should be able to say or "judge" in this case.