Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
So proud of this team

(12-13-2017, 09:15 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 05:58 AM)Predator Wrote: Funny because you reacted the same way a spoiled two year old does when he doesn't get his cookie.

All of us were exposed to 10 years of losing and Gene and Gus, it was just most of us reacted to it in a more mature and less annoying manner.

You are no happier when things go your way than anyone else. You just act like a spoiled brat when they don't.

If you want people to respect you and your opinion, grow up and act like someone who deserves respect and not a whiny 2 year old.

I'm sorry, maybe I gave the impression that I care what other people think of me on a message board.. If I did, then I apologize, because I don't care at all.

If you think it is mature and less annoying to sit there and defend Gene Smith year 3 and 4 of his "rebuild" and call anyone who says he needs to go bibbers and bed wetters and all the other names that were thrown out,  then rinse and repeat with bad coaching etc, then I dont know what to tell you, because I would rather listen to someone complain and call out everything that is wrong rather than listen to someone stupidly defend obvious incompetent coaches/GM's and call anyone  names who disagrees

To me that is lunacy, you can call it maturity.  Like I said, dont matter to me how you think of me.  I dont need your acceptance or approval to be a fan

(12-13-2017, 08:46 AM)Rico Wrote: I'm still waiting for an explanation of why a 'fan' would hope we lose for suspending a player that broke team rules.  That's been glossed over pretty quickly.

I already responded to this.. it was a dumb thing to say but that same day I said I obviously said it in jest and spite and wanted them to win.. pretty clear that's what it was without even having to say that

So given your prior attitude and posting history you really think ot was 'obvious' that it was in jest?  Really?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

That same game thread I saiad I obviously want them to win I was just pissed at them lowering our chances over a missed photo shoot

(12-13-2017, 10:36 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: That same game thread I saiad I obviously want them to win I was just pissed at them lowering our chances over a missed photo shoot

Lack of impulse and emotional control usually correlates with low IQ. 

I guess people call that passion now?
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(12-13-2017, 09:15 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 05:58 AM)Predator Wrote: Funny because you reacted the same way a spoiled two year old does when he doesn't get his cookie.

All of us were exposed to 10 years of losing and Gene and Gus, it was just most of us reacted to it in a more mature and less annoying manner.

You are no happier when things go your way than anyone else. You just act like a spoiled brat when they don't.

If you want people to respect you and your opinion, grow up and act like someone who deserves respect and not a whiny 2 year old.

I'm sorry, maybe I gave the impression that I care what other people think of me on a message board.. If I did, then I apologize, because I don't care at all.

If you think it is mature and less annoying to sit there and defend Gene Smith year 3 and 4 of his "rebuild" and call anyone who says he needs to go bibbers and bed wetters and all the other names that were thrown out,  then rinse and repeat with bad coaching etc, then I dont know what to tell you, because I would rather listen to someone complain and call out everything that is wrong rather than listen to someone stupidly defend obvious incompetent coaches/GM's and call anyone  names who disagrees

To me that is lunacy, you can call it maturity.  Like I said, dont matter to me how you think of me.  I dont need your acceptance or approval to be a fan

(12-13-2017, 08:46 AM)Rico Wrote: I'm still waiting for an explanation of why a 'fan' would hope we lose for suspending a player that broke team rules.  That's been glossed over pretty quickly.

I already responded to this.. it was a dumb thing to say but that same day I said I obviously said it in jest and spite and wanted them to win.. pretty clear that's what it was without even having to say that

If you don't care, quit posting. There are an awful lot of retorts for someone who doesn't care.

You seem to be stuck on this fallacy that no one else was unhappy with the state of affairs over the past 10 years. We were just mature enough not to have temper tantrum on a public forum every two days.

You seem to have the need for some sort of validation from the board which you will never get.

You are nothing but a spoiled brat and a sorry excuse for a fan and nothing you can say or do in this thread is going to change anyone's opinion of you.

This is the bed you made over many years, so either get used to it or move on. You will always be the immature crybaby of the board.

(12-13-2017, 10:47 AM)Predator Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 09:15 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: I'm sorry, maybe I gave the impression that I care what other people think of me on a message board.. If I did, then I apologize, because I don't care at all.

If you don't care, quit posting. There are an awful lot of retorts for someone who doesn't care.

You seem to be stuck on this fallacy that no one else was unhappy with the state of affairs over the past 10 years. We were just mature enough not to have temper tantrum on a public forum every two days.

You seem to have the need for some sort of validation from the board which you will never get.

You are nothing but a spoiled brat and a sorry excuse for a fan and nothing you can say or do in this thread is going to change anyone's opinion of you.

This is the bed you made over many years, so either get used to it or move on. You will always be the immature crybaby of the board.

Every two days?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(12-13-2017, 10:47 AM)Predator Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 09:15 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: I'm sorry, maybe I gave the impression that I care what other people think of me on a message board.. If I did, then I apologize, because I don't care at all.

You are still coming at me like I care about your opinion lol

and the lot of you will always be known as people who berate others if they question or criticize the team, and then you join in on the bashing of said departed figure AFTER they are departed and try to act like you called it from the beginning the whole time.

It still cracks me up seeing some of you make gene smith or gus jokes, when it was you guys who berated anyone who had anything negative to say about them in the first place

but hey, whatever you got to do to make it seem like you have a clue about anything

(12-13-2017, 11:25 AM)FBT Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 10:47 AM)Predator Wrote: If you don't care, quit posting. There are an awful lot of retorts for someone who doesn't care.

Every two days?
Think he meant hours

I don't believe being critical of the team necessarily makes a person less of a fan, especially when the team's performance has justified the criticism.

But the criticism should be measured and proportionate to the "wrong" being criticized. Disagreeing with an in game coaching decision is one thing. Calling it grounds for termination when he has the team in contention for a first round bye after a 3-13 season is a vast overreaction.

However, blindly rubber stamping everything the team does doesn't make one any more of a fan, either. As we've seen, it's hard to win in this league, and given the last ten years, it's impossible to suggest the team is beyond reproach.

Fortunately, no matter where on the spectrum you reside as a fan, the team is playing well enough to that we can all enjoy it!

I am really beginning to like our chances to win it all, assuming we end up with the second seed.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-13-2017, 11:26 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 10:47 AM)Predator Wrote: If you don't care, quit posting. There are an awful lot of retorts for someone who doesn't care.

You are still coming at me like I care about your opinion lol

and the lot of you will always be known as people who berate others if they question or criticize the team, and then you join in on the bashing of said departed figure AFTER they are departed and try to act like you called it from the beginning the whole time.

It still cracks me up seeing some of you make gene smith or gus jokes, when it was you guys who berated anyone who had anything negative to say about them in the first place

but hey, whatever you got to do to make it seem like you have a clue about anything
You're as reliable as a Swiss watch when it comes to this team facing adverse situations, or when the team makes a decision you disagree with. You go into meltdown mode almost instantly.  You say you don't care what people think of you, but the general consensus is that you're a juvenile when something bad happens.  You don't care, yet like a child usually does, you respond to every post. Own it.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(12-13-2017, 11:30 AM)FBT Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 11:26 AM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: You are still coming at me like I care about your opinion lol

You're as reliable as a Swiss watch when it comes to this team facing adverse situations, or when the team makes a decision you disagree with. You go into meltdown mode almost instantly.  You say you don't care what people think of you, but the general consensus is that you're a juvenile when something bad happens.  You don't care, yet like a child usually does, you respond to every post. Own it.

I'm in an active discussion... of course I am going to respond.  If I stopped responding then you guys would come up with another way of bashing me lol.. oh look he had nothing to say back so he ran away...

I'm simply having a discussion with you guys, nothing more, nothing less.  I honestly don't care what you guys think, and if you think I do care, again, that's fine.  I will be the first to admit I wear my emotions on my sleeve and respond with extremes at times, I'm not sorry for it, that's how I am on a message board that allows me to cope with my emotions immediately and without recourse, it's a release.

Obviously in real life you cant be in certain settings and react with your first impulse like you can on a message board, that's just how I choose to respond.  When I see our coach single handedly lose us a game like he did vs Arizona, my first reaction is FIRE THIS GUY, and that's what I post.  It was an absolutely awful, horrible decision, and I posted my opinion at that exact second.  Sorry, not sorry

(12-13-2017, 11:27 AM)Bullseye Wrote: ...

Fortunately, no matter where on the spectrum you reside as a fan, the team is playing well enough to that we can all enjoy it!

I wish this  ^ could be everyone's take-away from this thread currently. 

We all fan the way we fan individually, but at this rare moment, we can all actually enjoy this ride. 

Again, I encourage everyone reading the MB that has the budget:  
Please get your butts to the stadium this Sunday and show your support. Our boys have earned it.  
We all want this team to stay put for decades to come - and filling this stadium to support a playoff-bound team is the best way to ensure that happens.

(12-13-2017, 11:48 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 11:27 AM)Bullseye Wrote: ...

I wish this  ^ could be everyone's take-away from this thread currently. 

We all fan the way we fan individually, but at this rare moment, we can all actually enjoy this ride. 

Please get your butts to the stadium this Sunday and show your support. Our boys have earned it.  
We all want this team to stay put for decades to come - and filling this stadium to support a playoff-bound team is the best way to ensure that happens.

agreed, tried saying this as well, but as you can see there are a few posters that just absolutely have to trash and berate others for not being as high and mighty of a fan as them

is what it is... 

really hoping we can lock in this home playoff game

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2017, 12:18 PM by Bullseye.)

(12-13-2017, 12:06 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 11:48 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: I wish this  ^ could be everyone's take-away from this thread currently. 

agreed, tried saying this as well, but as you can see there are a few posters that just absolutely have to trash and berate others for not being as high and mighty of a fan as them

is what it is... 

To be clear, I am hoping for the 2nd overall seed in the AFC.

1.  The bye week would give us the chance for rest and to heal and game plan.
2.  I think our best chance of beating the Patriots, should we meet them in the playoffs, would be if the game were here.
3.  We match up well enough with the Steelers that, if we're healthy, we're capable of beating them there if we made it to the AFCCG.
4.  I think if somehow Pittsburgh faltered and we wound up at home for the AFCCG, we could win here, too.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(12-13-2017, 12:13 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 12:06 PM)Krayz_Jville_D Wrote: agreed, tried saying this as well, but as you can see there are a few posters that just absolutely have to trash and berate others for not being as high and mighty of a fan as them

is what it is... 

To be clear, I am hoping for the 2nd overall seed in the AFC.

1.  The bye week would give us the chance for rest and to heal and game plan.
2.  I think our best chance of beating the Patriots, should we meet them in the playoffs, would be if the game were here.
3.  We match up well enough with the Steelers that, if we're healthy, we're capable of beating them there is we made it to the AFCCG.
4.  I think if somehow Pittsburgh faltered and we wound up at home for the AFCCG, we could win here, too.

oh agreed for sure, I want the 2 seed, and the 1 seed for that matter, but I atleast want to win the afc south and get a home playoff game in the 1st round

and I could see a team like KC with a chance to upset pittsburgh in Pitt should that be the matchup.. and I also think we match up better vs NE than we do right now vs Pitt

would be awesome to get a bye, host NE and beat them, then get another home game vs an upset winner like KC

but 1 game at a time, I have 10 years of haunting memories that remind me that it must be taken 1 at a time lol