Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
On to Houston..division game

TJ Yates at QB. Hopkins vs Ramsey part II. 

Jags 38
Texans 9

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

24-10 is my prediction. Jags!

Hope there's no let up. Keep your foot on the gas boys. Straight the division title, and beyond.

Houston getting smoked 27-7

Defense gets 5 sacks and 3 turnovers. Fournette gets 150 on the ground and Bortles continues his passing consistency with 65% completion and two tds

TJ Yates?

We good.

(12-11-2017, 02:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: TJ Yates?

We good.

Blaine Gabbert?

We good.

Doh!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Let's smoke them tinhorns like a cheap cigar!

(12-11-2017, 02:57 PM)scottyg Wrote:

We good.

Blaine Gabbert?

We good.

Doh!

Cardinals are better coached and have far more talent.  Chandler Jones against our depleted o line was far more of a story than ol' Gabby.

Dang... I understand moving on to the next opponent quickly after a loss...

But we should be enjoying victory Monday

(12-11-2017, 02:57 PM)scottyg Wrote:

We good.

Blaine Gabbert?

We good.

Doh!

On the road. West Coast game. Gabbert > Yates....

I mean anything is possible but it's TJ Yates...

Easy win here. I don't foresee HOU getting past the 50, baring a ST blunder on our side which is completely feasible.

I could be mistaken but I think this game is win and in for the playoffs.

(12-11-2017, 03:19 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I could be mistaken but I think this game is win and in for the playoffs.

I believe it is, due to the head to head tiebreakers.

(12-11-2017, 03:02 PM)Kane Wrote: Dang... I understand moving on to the next opponent quickly after a loss...

But we should be enjoying victory Monday

Nope.

I like this new feeling. Win a game and get to the next opponent lol

(12-11-2017, 03:19 PM)DragonFury Wrote: I could be mistaken but I think this game is win and in for the playoffs.

Close to it.  I think Buffalo might muddy that up.  If Buffalo wins out (Requires beating the Miami 2x and Patriots) they would have the same conference record as us and we would not have head to head over them.  Chargers and Ravens we have head to head on them even if they win out.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

I miss victory Mondays. But since we are here. I am going to Project Jags win 20 to 10.
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

Jags win BIG 42-10.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(12-11-2017, 04:26 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Jags win BIG 42-10.

Lol

(12-11-2017, 03:27 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:

Close to it.  I think Buffalo might muddy that up.  If Buffalo wins out (Requires beating the Miami 2x and Patriots) they would have the same conference record as us and we would not have head to head over them.  Chargers and Ravens we have head to head on them even if they win out.

I think we are good if we winSunday.  If we beat the Texans and lose out the next 2. Our conference record will be 9-3 and Buffalo already has 4 conference losses. Plus we have  the head to head over chargers and ravens and conference record too if needed(don’t know how tiebreakers for 3 team goes work). Winning Sunday guarantees us the last game vs titans is for division even if we lose to SF.

30-7 Jags.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(12-11-2017, 02:58 PM)JaguarKick Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 02:57 PM)scottyg Wrote: Blaine Gabbert?

We good.

Doh!

Cardinals are better coached and have far more talent.  Chandler Jones against our depleted o line was far more of a story than ol' Gabby.

Clowney is no slouch. Im predicting a 23-10 type of game but even still, hopefully we don't take the Texans lightly.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."