Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
On to Houston..division game

No one thought the dolphins would beat the pats.
Division games are tricky. The Jags are expected to beat the crap out of the Texans, which is precisely why the Jags lose this game. Guaranteed

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-15-2017, 08:53 PM)Jeff.Fisher Wrote: No one thought the dolphins would beat the pats.
Division games are tricky. The Jags are expected to beat the crap out of the Texans, which is precisely why the Jags lose this game. Guaranteed

They are playing with their 3rd string QB and Miami had their starting QB who is better than Tannehill. They are missing the best defensive player ever other than Lawrence Taylor, Miami had Suh and their entire dline. 

Jacksonville forced MVP candidate Rothlisburger to throw 5 picks. Jacksonville has two 10 sack games....one of them coming by way of Houston. I think Houston will be starting some back up olinemen and Jags will smell blood.

It's gonna be a slaughter house. I will bet a signature on it.

Bet: If they win.... you change your avatar to your favorite Jags player?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

(12-15-2017, 11:51 PM)duvalpride Wrote: Bet: If they win.... you change your avatar to your favorite Jags player?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

But i worked so hard to get fisher in jags gear

Have there been any updates on Fournette's quad? I'm only seeing that he missed 3 days of practice but can't gleen if he is playing for what I can find.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 05:29 PM by JagFanatic24.)

45-7 thumping

(12-11-2017, 01:50 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: TJ Yates at QB. Hopkins vs Ramsey part II. 

Jags 38
Texans 9

I was off 7 points for Jags
And off by 2 points for Texans.

Feels good to be a Jag