Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Patriots at Dolphins Game Thread

whats the tie-breaker for pats and jags if we finish with same record?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-12-2017, 12:00 AM)TheSchmidt Wrote: whats the tie-breaker for pats and jags if we finish with same record?

Conference record. And if the jags win out and pats drop this to the dolphins and next week to the Steelers, we would win that tie breaker.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 12:08 AM by StroudCrowd1.)

Cutler should have ran for the 1st. This is a huge possession here for the D.

Nice stop. Need a nice 6 min drive that ends with a FG

SUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Cutler gets bad rap, but his WR isn't helping him out

Grant has to catch that. Game over if he does.

(12-11-2017, 11:42 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 11:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Gronk should demand the biggest raise in the league before stepping back on the field.

If we match up with them in the playoffs who do you think we put on Gronk?

We had Bouye cover Graham obviously he did well getting an int not sure for gronk though.
No Fun

(12-12-2017, 12:13 AM)nhiverson Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 11:42 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: If we match up with them in the playoffs who do you think we put on Gronk?

We had Bouye cover Graham obviously he did well getting an int not sure for gronk though.

Do you know how much of the game he was on graham? I believe his other pick was when he was matched on a WR. The cheifs had Berry shadow gronk weel 1 and he shut him down. It really stifled the pats offense. I think I'd prefer us to have one person shadow Gronk the whole game and try and take him out of it for the lost part.

Wideouts are killing the fins right now.

This is more suspenseful than it should be

Game

Everybody get your terrible towels ready for next week!

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 12:48 AM by luigi.)

Would we have the tiebreaker over the Patriots if they lose to Pittsburgh and we win the rest of our games?

(12-12-2017, 12:47 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Everybody get your terrible towels ready for next week!

This lol

(12-12-2017, 12:48 AM)luigi Wrote: Would we have the tiebreaker over the Patriots if they lose to Pittsburgh and we win the rest of our games?

(12-12-2017, 12:47 AM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Everybody get your terrible towels ready for next week!

This lol

We would have the tiebreaker over them in that scenario. Better conference record.

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 12:55 AM by JagsFanSince95.)

I feel a lot better about the playoffs going through Pittsburgh than New England, that way if NE plays us its going to be in our house if we win the south. We seem to always play Pittsburgh way closer/tougher than we have New England.

Here is the real question, would you rather have NE win, and have a shot of both teams slipping up over the last 2 games for the potential 1 seed, or be content with the 2 seed and hope the Steelers beat NE? The Pats still have the Bills and we know division games can be tough. If all 3 of us finish 12-4 we would get the 1 seed, just food for thought.

Playoff record for Brady at home is like 14-3 and 3-4 on the road, with losses in is last 3 playoff road games.

Yes you could argue that they since they were on the road, the other team was better and the favorite. But it also illustrates how much better it would be to get the 2nd seed and potentially face the Patriots in Jacksonville.

Also remember that No. 1 seeds are just as likely to lose their first playoff game as they are to go to the Super Bowl.

All of this predicate on the Jags winning out and winning a few playoff games, which while possible is tough to believe until it happens.

Not scared of New England. The chargers and pitt worry me more, even though we beat them earlier.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

It is funny how most of the media seem to forget we whopped PIT 30-9 in their house and made Ben seriously contemplate quitting football.

(12-12-2017, 01:10 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: It is funny how most of the media seem to forget we whopped PIT 30-9 in their house and made Ben seriously contemplate quitting football.

Yeah it is funny...  Gruden put his foot in his mouth multiple times during the broadcast.  At one point he was praising the work NE's Matt Patricia was doing to have a number one defense...  and I guess someone whispered in his ear because he said in the red zone.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(12-11-2017, 11:42 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 11:40 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Gronk should demand the biggest raise in the league before stepping back on the field.

If we match up with them in the playoffs who do you think we put on Gronk?

I would High - Low him with a LB underneath and a Safety over the top. He is going to pull Church anyway, but put a LB underneath in order to make the throw go high and give the Safety a better chance at breaking on the ball.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!