Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Am I the only 1 that sees this? SOMEBODY TELL MARONE....

I've seen some stupid ideas before.

Today, I saw one again.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

On third and long Bortles at receiving TE, because Henne can throw the deep ball.

Gotta fully utilize Grant's speed.

Put him on the edge and let him go get the QB!

Whelp. Lol.
There's obviously not a kot of people who can just have fun with a topic. Sometimes all I have to do to feel good about being me is take a quick look at other people's personalities.
This post wasn't intended to garner snide insulting comments. It was for fun.
Dang looking at all of the arrogant and belittling comments some of you have made when it would have been just as easy and more intertaining to ENTERTAIN my topic makes me feel sorry for those people who were rude
I Can Only Imagine how miserable a person must be if they just off-the-cuff throughout the kind of crap that some of you guys threw out at me. Who in their right mind would want to be friends with somebody who reacts this way?
No one I would want to be around that's for damn sure.
I'm going to continue being a jaguars fan because I love the Jaguars but I'm not a fan of any of you [BLEEP]. Lol I'm done now you can go back and beat your dog

Whelp. Lol.
There's obviously not a kot of people who can just have fun with a topic. Sometimes all I have to do to feel good about being me is take a quick look at other people's personalities you guys suxk man lol.
Dang looking at all of the arrogant and belittling comments some of you have made when it would have been just as easy and more intertaining to ENTERTAIN my topic makes me feel sorry for you.
I Can Only Imagine how miserable a person must be if they just off-the-cuff throughout the kind of crap that some of you guys threw out at me. Who in their right mind would want to be friends with somebody who reacts this way?
I'm going to continue being a jaguars fan because I love the Jaguars but I'm not a fan of any of you [BLEEP].
Really?
A lot of you suck. Lol.
Hope you somehow learn how to have some fun with someone you share an interest with....thank god for the freedom of choice. I'm outta here.

(This post was last modified: 12-13-2017, 12:33 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

Lol

Looked to me like most were having fun with it

I was personally hoping we’d use Lambo as our teams chief financial officer because he’s been nothing but $$$

Put click bait at WR= CHAMPIONSHIP

So butthurt it required two posts? That's an achy bum.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

It looks to me like everyone who replied was having fun with it. Where is this belittling you speak of?

This has to be troll..  He isn't that kind of player. He's basically a SS playing CB. Kind of a careless thing to do for no reason.
No pain, no gain.

(12-13-2017, 12:19 AM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: Whelp.  Lol.
There's obviously not a kot of people who can just have fun with a topic. Sometimes all I have to do to feel good about being me is take a quick look at other people's personalities.
Dang looking at all of the arrogant and belittling comments some of you have made when it would have been just as easy and more intertaining to ENTERTAIN  my topic makes me feel sorry for those people who were rude
I'm going to continue being a jaguars fan because I love the Jaguars but I'm not a fan of any of you [BLEEP]. Lol I'm done now you can go back and beat your dog

I'm more offended with your spelling and grammar than the idea of putting our star lockdown corner in harm's way.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

(12-13-2017, 12:28 AM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: Whelp.  Lol.
There's obviously not a kot of people who can just have fun with a topic. Sometimes all I have to do to feel good about being me is take a quick look at other people's personalities you guys suxk man lol.
Dang looking at all of the arrogant and belittling comments some of you have made when it would have been just as easy and more intertaining to ENTERTAIN  my topic makes me feel sorry for you.
I'm going to continue being a jaguars fan because I love the Jaguars but I'm not a fan of any of you [BLEEP].
Really?
A lot of you suck. Lol.
Hope you somehow learn how to have some fun with someone you share an interest with....thank god for the freedom of choice. I'm outta here.

Weeeeelllllllllllll

Welcome to the internet.

Where no one signs on just to be your friend. 
A place where the worst of the worst comes out in most. Where the slightest misstep can bring a [BLEEP] storm of memes and jokes hurled your way.
Lions, and tigers, and trolls, oh my!

Also... your topic was dumb, but fret not. You haven't been the first to suggest such silliness. You probably won't be the last.
AND it wasn't such an egregious transgression that it would not soon be forgotten if you just slink away from the thread never to revisit it or speak of it again.

The choice is yours good sir!

(12-13-2017, 01:01 AM)MojoKing Wrote: I was personally hoping we’d use Lambo as our teams chief financial officer because he’s been nothing but $$$

Ayyyyyyyyyy
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I want Teal Time Radio to replace Frank Frangie as the PBP Voice of the Jaguars.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(12-13-2017, 12:28 AM)diehardjagsfaninsocal Wrote: This post wasn't intended to garner snide insulting comments.

Next time please let us know in advance so we can refrain from responding.

.... and yes, you are the only one that sees this (in reference to your topic title).