Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
NFL.com giving us some respect

But not really. Fast forward to 30 seconds in, I laughed out loud watching this.

https://www.nfl.com/share/10103061-7033-...42601d0902

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-13-2017, 09:47 AM)d4rkman Wrote: But not really. Fast forward to 30 seconds in, I laughed out loud watching this.

Oh dear!
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(12-13-2017, 09:47 AM)d4rkman Wrote: But not really. Fast forward to 30 seconds in, I laughed out loud watching this.

That's great. I also lol'd.

Geez man.
[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

I am at work and can't use volume, what did he say?
Jaguars | Pacers | Purdue | Team USA

The 75 yard pass go Cole was one of the sweet & satisfying plays of the week. Only problem is the video was of a Seattle TD.

Nice attention to detail.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

That was sad and really who has time to fact check or even watch the videos anymore.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Omg that was brutal, good commentary bad video match up LOL
Jags 4 Life

So last week a reporter asked Pete Caroll about Jags HC Gus Bradley.
Now this.
Next week they will bring the old Charlotte Bobcats logo to present our team

[Image: bobcat_logo_250w.gif]

This is very unprofessional.

Hahahahaha
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I don't know if anyone watches First Take but Max Kellerman has been putting himself in knots over Bennett and Linder. On Monday he said Bennett should be banned but after Carroll claimed he tried to strip the ball, when has that ever worked?, he now says Bennett deserves an apology, he accidently rolled into Linders leg, they were both wrestling when Bennett pinned him from behind, and according to Kellerman, Bennett too care NOT to injure Linder at any point of that whole incident!! 

Las week he was saying Gronk should be banned as the league needs to clamp down on 'unnecessary violence'

Don't you just love sports journalists!

(12-13-2017, 11:28 PM)JagFan81 Wrote: I don't know if anyone watches First Take but Max Kellerman has been putting himself in knots over Bennett and Linder. On Monday he said Bennett should be banned but after Carroll claimed he tried to strip the ball, when has that ever worked?, he now says Bennett deserves an apology, he accidently rolled into Linders leg, they were both wrestling when Bennett pinned him from behind, and according to Kellerman, Bennett too care NOT to injure Linder at any point of that whole incident!! 

Las week he was saying Gronk should be banned as the league needs to clamp down on 'unnecessary violence'

Don't you just love sports journalists!

Everyone seems to ignore that Bennett grabbed Linder's leg and bent it backwards. A lot of videos don't even show what happened after he dove into his legs.

I'm sure they're just scared to go after him.