Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jalen Ramsey is the NFL's most dynamic cornerback - and next super villain

Article from USAToday that was posted today:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/12/nfl-jagu...re-hopkins

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Love the write up.

Instead of the Joker though... he's the Punisher.

Great link. Thanks for posting.

The interview with him was entertaining. As much trash as he talks with Hopkins, he respects him Interesting to see Randy Moss would be his dream matchup.

But the thing that gets me is how much praise they put on him. He drew comparisons to Mel Freaking Blount, Ronnie Freaking Lott, and Deion Freaking Sanders in the same article.

I'm glad he's a Jaguar!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

My favorite player by a landslide

(12-13-2017, 01:25 PM)Kane Wrote: Love the write up.

The Punisher isn't a super villiain.

USA Today has been writing some good credible articles across the board these past few days.

Quote:Mugs receivers like Mel Blount, throws his body around like Ronnie Lott, and tracks the ball like Deion Sanders.
 High praise. 
And deserved.

His attitude towards the Seahawks was great

I want to play the Giants and see him go up against OBJ, would love to hear the trash talk in that one.

Papa Ramsey gonna pack Hopkins lunch on Sunday

If Ramsey is The Punisher then I think AJ is The Black Panther, Calais is Colossus, and Yannick is the Flash.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-13-2017, 09:15 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I want to play the Giants and see him go up against OBJ, would love to hear the trash talk in that one.

That would be a can't-miss matchup at Everbank, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, it looks like the Giants don't come back here until 2022. However, we do play them in NY next year so fire up the ol' road trip van.
Season Ticket holder since 2004. Smile

(12-14-2017, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If Ramsey is The Punisher then I think AJ is The Black Panther, Calais is Colossus, and Yannick is the Flash.

Colossus is perfect.  Poz is the Juggernaut(no neck)

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 12-14-2017, 11:39 AM by Kane.)

(12-13-2017, 06:22 PM)Predator Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 01:25 PM)Kane Wrote: Love the write up.

The Punisher isn't a super villiain.

That's very true. But Neither is Ramsey... he's our guy, even if he's nasty. He's the good guy doin the dirty work.
That's the Punisher to me.

Joker is crazy, with no regard for anyone around him, even his own love interest Harley Quinn.

(12-14-2017, 08:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: If Ramsey is The Punisher then I think AJ is The Black Panther, Calais is Colossus, and Yannick is the Flash.

Love it!

So is Bortles Hulk? About worthless as Banner but when  you make him angry he Hulks out? lol