Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Anyone have tickets to the Titans game this Sunday?

I live in Nashville, was possibly thinking about going if the tickets/price were right. I realize most of you all selling tickets here are selling them to Jaguar home games but just figured it would not be a bad idea to check if anyone of you were selling tickets for this Sunday's game.

Thanks!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-25-2017, 08:56 PM)Brett Wrote: I live in Nashville, was possibly thinking about going if the tickets/price were right. I realize most of you all selling tickets here are selling them to Jaguar home games but just figured it would not be a bad idea to check if anyone of you were selling tickets for this Sunday's game.

Thanks!

Plenty of seats from resellers..   It was pretty obvious from last week's game that many Titans fans dumped tickets and they were not used..   Might be cheaper as we get closer to game.

Anyone got an extra ticket that they’ll sell a broke college student (my kid) at a very reasonable price? The last time we were in the playoffs he was at the game in Pittsburgh and we won. Coincidence? Maybe...but do you really want to chance it??  Big Grin
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???