Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Mason Rudolph

Rudolph would be the only QB I’d consider at 29.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Russell Wilsons QB show with Rudolph : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6i63lw

(04-21-2018, 01:30 PM)JackCity Wrote: Russell Wilsons QB show with Rudolph : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6i63lw

Watched it this morning. Came away very impressed with him. Like I said in my post a minute ago, only QB I’d consider at 29. And I would be happy with the pick.

I got this weird feeling that Rosen is going to fall down to like 20 or so in the draft. Just a gut feeling.

(04-22-2018, 08:27 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I got this weird feeling that Rosen is going to fall down to like 20 or so in the draft. Just a gut feeling.

If that happens we should trade up for him.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-22-2018, 08:31 AM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 08:27 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: I got this weird feeling that Rosen is going to fall down to like 20 or so in the draft. Just a gut feeling.

If that happens we should trade up for him.

Agreed.

I dont see that, to many teams with QB needs

Impressed with Rudolph in that package. And man.... Wilson. We could have had him.

I feel the exact same way.

I have to think the Cards are going QB likely taking Jackson or Rudolph. The other might fall. Listening to Caldwell, it sounds like they'll trade down if a QB falls to them. I'm guessing he's targetting Hurst somewhere in the late 30s or 40s.
'02

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 09:16 PM by Andy G.)

He’s still there...

Rudolph in the third round anyone?

(03-24-2018, 08:33 PM)Andy G Wrote: Just curious, does anyone here think he’s in the top tier of QBs in this draft?

(03-24-2018, 08:36 PM)Upper Wrote: There are two people around here who think so. There are very, very few other people who do.

The NFL has spoken.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2018, 09:48 PM by JNev.)

3rd rd we can't pass on him seriously...

Stellar pick by PIT

Steelers all in on OK State offense.

Nice landing place for him.

Relieved we didn’t take him though.

(04-27-2018, 09:49 PM)Andy G Wrote: Nice landing place for him.

Same here. I'm glad we didn't waste a pick on him. I wouldn't mind Mike White or Kyle Laulette for a backup though.

(04-27-2018, 11:27 PM)jg77 Wrote:
(04-27-2018, 09:49 PM)Andy G Wrote: Nice landing place for him.

Same here. I'm glad we didn't waste a pick on him. I wouldn't mind Mike White or Kyle Laulette for a backup though.

We have a backup.  No sense in wasting a pick on a guy who has no shot to become the starter.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Rudolph looking the part just like he did last year in preseason. Stll cant believe we took Chark over him

(08-10-2019, 05:46 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Rudolph looking the part just like he did last year in preseason.  Stll cant believe we took Chark over him

Agreed. He looked very good. I desperately wanted to draft him. He's gonna be a nice eventual replacement for Big Ben.

Looked good, much like many backup caliber QBs do in preseason