Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rate user button not working

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 11:56 AM by Brett.)

In the regular Legacy Jungle theme it doesn't even work. So then I switch to Jungle Responsive Throwback v.2.1 and it gives this error message when you try to add or subtract to someone's reputation:

You must enter a comment of at least 10 characters to give this user a reputation rating.

So I then add characters and it still doesn't work.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I don't even have a rate button!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(01-09-2018, 11:56 AM)Brett Wrote: In the regular Legacy Jungle theme it doesn't even work. So then I switch to Jungle Responsive Throwback v.2.1 and it gives this error message when you try to add or subtract to someone's reputation:

You must enter a comment of at least 10 characters to give this user a reputation rating.

So I then add characters and it still doesn't work.

That's strange. My rating button only allows one character in the comments part. What the hell can you say with one letter?
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 05:03 PM by Jags.)

Mine seems to work fine. Doesn’t ask for any characters and no error message.

(01-09-2018, 03:25 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I don't even have a rate button!

It’s down below the avatar.  It looks like a hand making a gun shape.  Kinda odd really.

In order to troubleshoot this, I need more information.

What web browser are you using?

What OS are you using?

What kind of device are you using (mobile, tablet, desktop PC, etc.)?

Which theme are you using?

I just tried it and it seems to be working fine for me.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 08:07 PM by Brett.)

Using Google Chrome, Windows 7, laptop computer. I usually use the Legacy Jungle theme but on it, the rate button doesn't even work. So then I switched to Jungle Responsive Throwback v2.1 and got that error message every time.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 08:13 PM by Dakota.)

(01-09-2018, 07:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: In order to troubleshoot this, I need more information.

What OS are you using?

https://ibb.co/huk7rm

Running Windows 7 on a desktop 64 bit.

Using Firefox 57.0.4 64 bit.
What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

(01-09-2018, 07:57 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: In order to troubleshoot this, I need more information.

What OS are you using?

Internet Explorer

Windows 7

Works PC

Legacy Jungle

I have no rate button on anyone's posts..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...