Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Admins that cannot comprehend basic reading skills

(01-14-2018, 04:20 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: Is this still actually going on?

Wow.. let it go, man.. it's an internet site.. chill.

Tiger Eye stare alllllll up in your mix

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

LOL, BITE ME!!!

Go Jags!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-13-2018, 12:58 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 07:27 PM)FBT Wrote: Im no yankee, and the rules are clear regardless of your opinion.

Whatever, you MB Homer.... lol... you could have just let me vented and been done w/ it. But NOOoooooo... you want to stick your finger in the eye of the tiger... not cool, not cool at all...

Oh gosh.  Now I'm a homer for...knowing the board rules.  Who'd have thunk it?

Eye of the tiger?  lol

Maybe Sly Stallone can offer you some comfort.  Just don't let him touch you.

BTW, the Steelers are giving away Terrible Towels for nothing today. They make wonderful tear collectors. You should grab a case.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(01-14-2018, 08:55 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL, BITE ME!!!

Go Jags!!
Man.

You are the absolute worst poster on this MB. You're behaving like a 6 year old child who got their crayon taken away.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(01-13-2018, 01:20 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The eye of the tiger? Really?

Hey, give him credit, he's rising up to the challenge of his rival. And he may just be the last known survivor.

(02-12-2018, 11:17 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 01:20 AM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: The eye of the tiger? Really?

Hey, give him credit, he's rising up to the challenge of his rival. And he may just be the last known survivor.

Well, it happens fast. He traded his passion for message board glory. He lost his grip on his dreams of the past and this thread is how he fights to keep them alive.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-13-2018, 09:06 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 11:17 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Hey, give him credit, he's rising up to the challenge of his rival. And he may just be the last known survivor.

Well, it happens fast. He traded his passion for message board glory. He lost his grip on his dreams of the past and this thread is how he fights to keep them alive.

Didn't Rocky lose at the end of that one?

(02-13-2018, 07:39 PM)TJBender Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 09:06 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well, it happens fast. He traded his passion for message board glory. He lost his grip on his dreams of the past and this thread is how he fights to keep them alive.

Didn't Rocky lose at the end of that one?

He got Thunderlips'd, Clubbered, and then he overcame.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2018, 11:57 PM by Ronster.)

Don't, don't, don't, you; Forget about me.... AS I WALK ON BY... AS YOU CALL MY NAME.......
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

I’m all for being free and speaking however you see fit, but damn OP is really going in on the mods.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(02-22-2018, 11:57 PM)Ronster Wrote: Don't, don't, don't, you; Forget about me.... AS I WALK ON BY... AS YOU CALL MY NAME.......

Your musical references seem to be stuck in the 80’s....
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???