Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump's Health

(01-17-2018, 04:05 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'd love to see Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi take the same tests.

These people are really pulling out all the stops trying to get Trump out of office.

Pelosi may be speaker of the house too. That will make for some good video.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-17-2018, 02:35 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 02:33 PM)JaguarKick Wrote: Physically? Sure. Mentally? Well...

He also took and aced a cognitive exam at his own request, not the doctors.

Cognitive testing does not diagnose mental disorders.

(01-16-2018, 10:54 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 10:22 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Calling him orange is a statement of fact, if you turn it into an insult or derision, that's on you.

We should just refer to Obama as the black President from now on. It is only a statement of fact, no?

Sure, works for me. After all, it's the truth, not an insult, unless you mean it as an insult. Do you?
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

(01-17-2018, 08:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 10:22 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Calling him orange is a statement of fact, if you turn it into an insult or derision, that's on you.

Keep on spinning!

[Image: giphy.gif]

If you think I give a rat's [BLEEP] about having a double standard when it comes to Trump, you'd be wrong. He brought silly nicknames thing and petty insults into the discourse, I'm just giving it back.

He's orange. He acts like he thinks he's an emperor. Deal with it.
- Bob Marley

(01-17-2018, 07:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 10:54 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: We should just refer to Obama as the black President from now on. It is only a statement of fact, no?

Sure, works for me. After all, it's the truth, not an insult, unless you mean it as an insult. Do you?

I'd bet you'd say I do.

(01-17-2018, 04:05 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'd love to see Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi take the same tests.

These people are really pulling out all the stops trying to get Trump out of office.

I think if he wants to stay healthy he needs to quit eating at McDonald's.   He's 70-something, overweight, and he has a very high stress job.  That's not a good combination.

(01-17-2018, 10:51 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 07:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote: Sure, works for me. After all, it's the truth, not an insult, unless you mean it as an insult. Do you?

I'd bet you'd say I do.

A hypothetical wager on a hypothetical interpretation of a hypothetical remark.

Don't go out on a limb there.
- Bob Marley

(01-18-2018, 08:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

I think if he wants to stay healthy he needs to quit eating at McDonald's.   He's 70-something, overweight, and he has a very high stress job.  That's not a good combination.

The man eats fried chicken with a fork and drinks gravy from a cup. But don't worry, he has good genes.

[Image: donald-trump-unhealthy-diet.jpg]
- Bob Marley

He's fat and overweight.

(01-18-2018, 11:23 AM)rollerjag Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 08:13 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I think if he wants to stay healthy he needs to quit eating at McDonald's.   He's 70-something, overweight, and he has a very high stress job.  That's not a good combination.

The man eats fried chicken with a fork and drinks gravy from a cup. But don't worry, he has good genes.

[Image: donald-trump-unhealthy-diet.jpg]

Yep..

[Image: obama1.jpg]

(01-17-2018, 07:28 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 08:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Keep on spinning!

[Image: giphy.gif]

If you think I give a rat's [BLEEP] about having a double standard when it comes to Trump, you'd be wrong. He brought silly nicknames thing and petty insults into the discourse, I'm just giving it back.

He's orange. He acts like he thinks he's  an emperor. Deal with it.

[Image: 1XO7jUv.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-18-2018, 12:13 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: He's fat and overweight.

Both, huh?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-18-2018, 02:09 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 12:13 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: He's fat and overweight.

Both, huh?

And husky too.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm impressed with his resting heart rate.

I'm impressed with the media's inability to comment on Hillary's Weekend at Bernie's moments then begging and pleading for someone, anyone, to say that Trump is unhealthy or insane.

And can you just imagine the howling if President Hillary's doctor said she was fat and overweight? How dare anyone say such a thing about HRHH?

(01-18-2018, 02:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm impressed with the media's inability to comment on Hillary's Weekend at Bernie's moments then begging and pleading for someone, anyone, to say that Trump is unhealthy or insane.

And can you just imagine the howling if President Hillary's doctor said she was fat and overweight? How dare anyone say such a thing about HRHH?

Hillary never would have let the WH doctor give an hour long Q&A presser on the results of her test. The transparency is part of why DJC is sitting in the big chair.

Ermergerhd... Our President eats greasy food....

Stop

the

presses.

(01-17-2018, 09:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 1. One reporter asked the White House physician how Trump can become as fit as Obama
Chain smoke a couple of packs a day and you too can achieve that waifish physique. 
2. CNN’s Jim Acosta asked Jackson if a cognitive exam is the same as a psychiatric one.
Out”
3. At one point a reporter asked about Trump’s dietary habits — citing the oft-reported anecdotes of the president’s Diet Coke addiction and frequent trips to McDonald’s — and demanded an explanation for how a man who likes fast food so much could be in good health.
That was actually Acosta again. He’s a real dreamboat himself.  
4. Another asked about Trump’s ice cream allowance.
These idiots have nothing better to fixate on. 
5. Others expressed skepticism that the president weighs in at 239 pounds, even going so far as to wonder aloud if Trump would publicly step on a scale to prove it.
Only if they go first. They also questioned his height.  If they could shrink him by an inch he’d be categorized as obese and not just overweight. 
6. “Are you ruling out things like early-onset Alzheimer’s?” one reporter asked. “Are you looking at dementia-like symptoms?”
Again, they created a narrative, and now they’re forced to pursue it.  It doesn’t matter that it’s not grounded in reality.  They just don’t have anything else. 
7. Another asked if Trump takes Ambien when he’s at the White House.
Did they ask if Obama continued smoking dope or tooting the occasional rail of coke after entering the White House during his presidency?
8. “Are you part of the decision-making process on handing over power to the vice president or whoever?” one reporter asked Jackson.
Clearly this genius has never actually reviewed the succession of power or the 25th Amendment. 
9. Another compared Trump to Ronald Reagan and asked if the president has Alzheimers.
Again, they’ve got to keep pushing that narrative until someone comes up with a better one. 
10. One reporter asked if there’s anything about Trump’s health being kept a secret or hidden from the press
Yes, because the doctor should be able to respond to that without regard for HIPAA laws.  
And last, and certainly not least, one reporter asked what Trumps waist size was.
Trump lives rent free in their heads, so they should already know the answer.  

What we saw with the press grilling a military doctor who has been the private physician for three presidents was embarrassing. Another new low for the mainstream media.  However, they managed to lower the bar even more when CNN (wishfully) speculated on Trump having a heart attack in the next couple of years.  

They also had their resident mesia whore doctor come on and refute the findings of the military doctor despit not having examined the president, as if the doctor is going to trot out there and lie.  

This is the same press corps that couldn’t have cared less about the medical checkups for Obama or Clinton, and Barry acknowledged Bush’s while in office.  Heck, Clinton was probably trying to spread STDs in every room at the White House.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

(01-18-2018, 02:39 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 02:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm impressed with the media's inability to comment on Hillary's Weekend at Bernie's moments then begging and pleading for someone, anyone, to say that Trump is unhealthy or insane.

Hillary never would have let the WH doctor give an hour long Q&A presser on the results of her test. The transparency is part of why DJC is sitting in the big chair.

Pssh, as if the press would have asked any pertinent questions. 

“Is Hillary as yummy as we fantasize about?”

[Image: 0nlzGWI.jpg]

Trump is 239 like I am a billionaire, if I cant believe something as simple as his weight why would I believe the rest of it