Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Donald Trump's Health

(01-18-2018, 08:53 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: [Image: 0nlzGWI.jpg]

Trump is 239 like I am a billionaire, if I cant believe something as simple as his weight why would I believe the rest of it

He's looking thicc.  No way he's skippin' those squats on leg day.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Trump is 239 like I am a billionaire, if I cant believe something as simple as his weight why would I believe the rest of it

Are you calling a white house doctor who has worked for the past 3 presidents a liar?

I don’t know, he looks like my 70+ year old Dad who weighed in at 242 at his last physical.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-17-2018, 07:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote:
(01-16-2018, 10:54 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: We should just refer to Obama as the black President from now on. It is only a statement of fact, no?

Sure, works for me. After all, it's the truth, not an insult, unless you mean it as an insult. Do you?

Insults are out, I get it. How about compliments?  Can I identify a woman in the office as "the one with the great _____"?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-18-2018, 11:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote:

Are you calling a white house doctor who has worked for the past 3 presidents a liar?

Sure, either that or his scale is off.  Shave a few lbs off him so it doesn't come back as being obese and the media doesnt have something to run with.

(01-19-2018, 02:07 AM)My Desired Display Name Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 11:03 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Are you calling a white house doctor who has worked for the past 3 presidents a liar?

Sure, either that or his scale is off.  Shave a few lbs off him so it doesn't come back as being obese and the media doesnt have something to run with.

Do you work as a weight guesser at the state fair?

You mistake "can't" for "won't"; one based on ability, the other, on desire.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-18-2018, 04:03 PM)FBT Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 09:37 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: 1. One reporter asked the White House physician how Trump can become as fit as Obama
Chain smoke a couple of packs a day and you too can achieve that waifish physique. 
2. CNN’s Jim Acosta asked Jackson if a cognitive exam is the same as a psychiatric one.
Out”
3. At one point a reporter asked about Trump’s dietary habits — citing the oft-reported anecdotes of the president’s Diet Coke addiction and frequent trips to McDonald’s — and demanded an explanation for how a man who likes fast food so much could be in good health.
That was actually Acosta again. He’s a real dreamboat himself.  
4. Another asked about Trump’s ice cream allowance.
These idiots have nothing better to fixate on. 
5. Others expressed skepticism that the president weighs in at 239 pounds, even going so far as to wonder aloud if Trump would publicly step on a scale to prove it.
Only if they go first. They also questioned his height.  If they could shrink him by an inch he’d be categorized as obese and not just overweight. 
6. “Are you ruling out things like early-onset Alzheimer’s?” one reporter asked. “Are you looking at dementia-like symptoms?”
Again, they created a narrative, and now they’re forced to pursue it.  It doesn’t matter that it’s not grounded in reality.  They just don’t have anything else. 
7. Another asked if Trump takes Ambien when he’s at the White House.
Did they ask if Obama continued smoking dope or tooting the occasional rail of coke after entering the White House during his presidency?
8. “Are you part of the decision-making process on handing over power to the vice president or whoever?” one reporter asked Jackson.
Clearly this genius has never actually reviewed the succession of power or the 25th Amendment. 
9. Another compared Trump to Ronald Reagan and asked if the president has Alzheimers.
Again, they’ve got to keep pushing that narrative until someone comes up with a better one. 
10. One reporter asked if there’s anything about Trump’s health being kept a secret or hidden from the press
Yes, because the doctor should be able to respond to that without regard for HIPAA laws.  
And last, and certainly not least, one reporter asked what Trumps waist size was.
Trump lives rent free in their heads, so they should already know the answer.  

What we saw with the press grilling a military doctor who has been the private physician for three presidents was embarrassing. Another new low for the mainstream media.  However, they managed to lower the bar even more when CNN (wishfully) speculated on Trump having a heart attack in the next couple of years.  

They also had their resident mesia whore doctor come on and refute the findings of the military doctor despit not having examined the president, as if the doctor is going to trot out there and lie.  

This is the same press corps that couldn’t have cared less about the medical checkups for Obama or Clinton, and Barry acknowledged Bush’s while in office.  Heck, Clinton was probably trying to spread STDs in every room at the White House.

Best part? Doctors that diagnose or speculate about a diagnosis without a personal physical exam or a voluntary patient/physician relationship are violating the ethics of their profession. Here's a brief I read during a refresher not long ago.

http://www.bioethics.net/2013/01/diagnos...n-patient/
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

At least they did disclose he is taking cholesterol medicine., so he needs to watch the KFC.

But but but....he is healthy.
Whether someone has a liberal, or conservative viewpoint, a authoritative figure should not lock a thread for the sole purpose to get the last word in all the while prohibiting someone else from being able to respond.

(01-17-2018, 04:05 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'd love to see Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi take the same tests.

These people are really pulling out all the stops trying to get Trump out of office.

LOL.  They're going about it the wrong way.  Don't attack his diet.....pile it on!  Double order of eggs and bacon for breakfast every day! Give him a Big Mac and fries, Golden Corral buffet and LOTS of ice cream.  He'll balloon up to 400 pounds, have a stroke and the V.P will take over............problem solved.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(01-19-2018, 09:53 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-17-2018, 04:05 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: I'd love to see Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi take the same tests.

These people are really pulling out all the stops trying to get Trump out of office.

LOL.  They're going about it the wrong way.  Don't attack his diet.....pile it on!  Double order of eggs and bacon for breakfast every day! Give him a Big Mac and fries, Golden Corral buffet and LOTS of ice cream.  He'll balloon up to 400 pounds, have a stroke and the V.P will take over............problem solved.

Pence being President is something I don't think any of us want.

I'm not really sure how you can eyeball the picture and get an accurate weight...
But you should go into showbiz....

Or you already have a job doing the weight guessing thing at the traveling fair?

Carnies......

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2018, 10:59 AM by Kane.)

Bill Clinton [d] was overweight with a BMI of 28.3.
Trumps is 29.9
or 30.0 and obese if you really think they are lying (which 5 former presidents have technically been, a couple dems and a couple republicans and 1 whig)

I was much younger back when Clinton was starting up his evil Empire with his wife... but I don't recall a lot of hooplah from lefties about his weight...

edit:
oh and theres this
https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2...mi-girther

(01-19-2018, 10:07 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 09:53 AM)Sneakers Wrote: LOL.  They're going about it the wrong way.  Don't attack his diet.....pile it on!  Double order of eggs and bacon for breakfast every day! Give him a Big Mac and fries, Golden Corral buffet and LOTS of ice cream.  He'll balloon up to 400 pounds, have a stroke and the V.P will take over............problem solved.

Pence being President is something I don't think any of us want.

Doesn't bother me any.

(01-19-2018, 05:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

You mistake "can't" for "won't"; one based on ability, the other, on desire.

Thanks for clearing that up, but it would seems I had it right, because no I am not able to process president flabby being less than 240

(01-19-2018, 12:50 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 05:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You mistake "can't" for "won't"; one based on ability, the other, on desire.

Thanks for clearing that up, but it would seems I had it right, because no I am not able to process president flabby being less than 240

OK... so the POTUS is fat.

And den?

Lots of fat shaming from the tolerant left.

(01-19-2018, 02:25 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Lots of fat shaming from the tolerant left.

They are incapable of insulting anyone because they are sensitive, caring and enlightened.

They're just right ALL THE TIME. Don't question. Don't think. Just accept.

(01-19-2018, 02:30 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 02:25 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: Lots of fat shaming from the tolerant left.

They are incapable of insulting anyone because they are sensitive, caring and enlightened.

They're just right ALL THE TIME. Don't question. Don't think. Just accept.

And shut up.

(01-19-2018, 12:50 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote:
(01-19-2018, 05:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You mistake "can't" for "won't"; one based on ability, the other, on desire.

Meh, he looks like me in 30 years. I'm 240 and it ain't that bad.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2018, 04:00 PM by The Real Marty.)

I will say this.  For his height, he's not as fat as Hillary Clinton.  

He's still fat, though.   Being overweight, 73, and working a very high stress job is not a good combination.   He needs to give up McDonald's and go on a diet and exercise program. 

Unless you don't like the guy, in which case, you'd want him to keep doing what he's doing.