Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Any news on the uniform change?

(01-25-2018, 09:16 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: You guys are like women arguing over who wore it better.

It's a friggin' helmet. Who cares?

What? It's the first thing you notice about the player. Looking at your name though... I may have jebaited myself.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 06:06 PM by Vicbow Rules.)

I can't believe people hate the new logo. I love it. I always liked the old one until someone pointed out that the spots on the old one looked like jelly beans. It is all I see now.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

(01-25-2018, 06:04 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: I can't believe people hate the new logo.  I love it.  I always liked the old one until someone pointed out that the spots on the old one looked like jelly beans. It is all I see now.

Thanks a lot.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(01-25-2018, 04:36 PM)Inziladun Wrote: Our teal Jerseys with the Black pants/accents with an all matte black helmet would be one of the sickest jerseys in the league. The only thing that would push it over the top as my favorite would be if they reintroduced the classic logo. Still not a fan of our new logo... like at all.

The new logo has grown on me, but I like the original one a lot better, just less cartoonish.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(01-25-2018, 06:04 PM)Vicbow Rules Wrote: I can't believe people hate the new logo.  I love it.  I always liked the old one until someone pointed out that the spots on the old one looked like jelly beans. It is all I see now.

I've got both logos as stickers on my truck sitting side by side. I've had multiple people ask why I have a guy jaguar and girl jaguar on there with the new logo being the girl.

I don't say this as an opinion good or bad on the new logo. I'm just making a statement of fact and people can take from it what they will.

Bad-ace helmets are a must.

(This post was last modified: 01-25-2018, 07:18 PM by tyus.)

(01-25-2018, 09:16 AM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: You guys are like women arguing over who wore it better.

Well you cared enough to reply to this thread...

I miss this UNI with the jaguars on the shoulder. And the teal...

Bring back the teal!

[Image: fred-taylor_csmphoto063179-sport-nfl-football.jpg]

(01-25-2018, 07:09 PM)tyus Wrote:

Well you cared enough to reply to this thread...

I miss this UNI with the jaguars on the shoulder. And the teal...

Bring back the teal!

[Image: fred-taylor_csmphoto063179-sport-nfl-football.jpg]

Fredy T!
Agree, this was our best.

I wish they'd bring back the color-change helmets... That'd satiate Khan as they look more black than teal...
[Image: Welcome%20to%20Duval_zps4z3erxne.jpg]

Just gave me an idea. Chameleon helmets that a black but have a hint of teal in them.

If I had my way, we'd have the teal jerseys with the Jaguars on the shoulders, black pants and solid black helmets with the old logo on them. I despise the two tone helmets we have now. They look half painted and I have a slight case of OCD, so it drives me crazy! As far as the logo, I just prefer the old one, because as HandsomeRob86 said, the new one looks more cartoonish. The old one looked more intimidating and masculine.

(01-25-2018, 01:01 PM)scottyg Wrote: I just hope they get the plastic accents off the shoulder pads.  It would be nice to wear the jersey in September without getting burned.

We don't have that problem in June in the UK let alone September

(01-25-2018, 02:47 PM)badger Wrote:

Well then why dont we just draw a penis on the helmet because who cares

[Image: 6YW.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2018, 11:41 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

The main part i dont like with the jersey is the sleeves are a different color than the rest of the jersey. Plus the helmet of course. I like the pearl teal helmets we had a few years ago, those with the new logo would be sweet

Since we are sharing opinions, here is mine.....

Helmet - I like the black helmet with the teal "flakes" they had 5 years ago or so. Thought it was very unique, so that would be my first choice. My second choice would be the matte black we currently have on the front, just make it the WHOLE helmet. The two-tone helmet is a laughing stock not only with us but with fans throughout the NFL. Nike's description of the helmet was flawed as well (but that's neither here nor there). Third choice would be all black gloss paint. Any one of these three would make me happy.

Jersey- My favorite jerseys were the ones we wore in 2005-2007 followed closely by whatever combo we were wearing in 1999. I wish we bring back the crawling Jaguar on the sleeves (However they would have to introduce an updated secondary logo with the new Jag head on the crawling jaguar. Doesn't seem too hard.

Pants- I do not have an issue with the current pants, they can stay if need be.

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2018, 11:19 AM by Andy G.)

I think Shad Khan would prefer the jerseys to be black and gold, they just seem to be colors he likes (see the interior of his yacht)

But two things make me wonder if we might return to teal -

Firstly, they’ve made a big fuss of the teal alternate uniforms this year, possibly to test the water, and they seem to have been popular.

And secondly, Tom Coughlin will probably have a say in this and he’s supposedly a fan of the old teal uniforms.

Whatever happens though, I don’t think they will pass up the huge money-making opportunity to change.

O dropping hints that they'll make an announcement in the next few days about the uniform. Or O is just messing with his Zone readers.

Remember when Cleveland did their uniform change ..... LOL

[Image: nfl_browns_years_cr_600x400.jpg]

Official from Jaguars.com:

The Jaguars also confirmed today that the team will wear new uniforms and helmets for the upcoming 2018 season. The final design will be unveiled later this spring. As an added benefit, current US Assure Club and Suites season ticket holders and Fields Auto Group Terrace Suite season ticket holders will receive an authentic 2018 personalized Jaguars jersey when they renew their seats for next fall.

Lamping said on 1010 that Coughlin was highly involved in the uniform design.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.